You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quick 2 Round Mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy with it

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
Lasus83

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
Nickpeloso1 wrote:
Zithers wrote:
Cool with McCaffrey. Jourdan Lewis is off our board due to DV incident. Charles Harris isn't big enough for what we like in a DE. A lot of our guys are 265+ and have bigger wingspans. Honestly if Njoku drops to 33 I would expect us to try and trade up for him by packaging both 2's.

And if I went with the trade up I'd probably get "we won't go offense with our first 2 picks with good DE's and CB's available" can't win :?

I... would not be surprised if we went offense on our first two picks. Or defense with our first two picks. We need help on both sides of the ball, which is why we are picking in the top 8. Anyway, there are good DEs and CBs we could take. Just not those particular ones. We wipe away anyone with off-the-field concerns, period. Harris just isn't what we look for as far as size goes. Nothing wrong with the positions being taken, just not the type of players Carolina likes to target.

+1 from a Carolina fan.

There is not much we agree upon... but I think that all of us agree that the first two picks could be offense/defense and could also be back-to-back positions (DE most likely).

Also, we are all fairly sure that DG will trade up into the 1st... he has a propensity to trade up and we are uniquely positioned to do so this year... especially considering how much DG loves that 5th year option.

FFMD 15 - General Manager
FFMD 16 - Asst. General Manager
Nickpeloso1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
The Browns FO is systemically and methodologically opposed to trading up. Ever.

This is their first year together they haven't shown if they like to trade up or trade down because they've never gotten the chance to do either.

Browns love Trubisky and are considering taking him at #1... they have 11 draft picks and have already said they don't need 11 new players on the team. Trade some picks and maybe add 7-8 players this year.

Also, it's not all about the front office. Hue Jackson gets some input on who he likes and he loves Mitch Trubisky. Compared to Andy Dalton, who he coached in Cincy.

Browns and Titans have been trade partners in the past, Titans want to trade down and Browns want to trade up. The only reason I think this couldn't happen is because it makes too much sense...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: