FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

2017 NFL Draft rumors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KhanYouDigIt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jags seem to be very interested in Cam Robinson.

Probably in play if they trade down or want to trade up from 35.

^^el ramster^^
JammerHammer21

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801347/article/alabama-linebacker-reuben-foster-failed-drug-test-at-combine

Food poisoning though

Bohlmann20 (On The 95 Cleveland Browns Staff) wrote:
Lombardi - Isn't that the guy the trophy is named after? If so, top 3 coach of all time.

#JDI
ManInTheMirror

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:
VanS wrote:
Todd McShay now says Josh Dobbs could "sneak" into the 1st round. https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/todd-mcshay-believes-joshua-dobbs-drafted-first-round/

Cool

Enough is enough. You created a Dobbs thread post this there... oh wait you did and still posted it here. You invaded the Browns forum with your Dobbulation. Please man keep it in the Dobbs thread. I don't want to keep reading about your Love affair with Dobbs in other threads. Keep it in the Dobbs thread so if I want to see where you are taking Dobbs on your next date I can go into that thread and find out. Thanks.

Well now we know who is in charge.
Forge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
Todd McShay now says Josh Dobbs could "sneak" into the 1st round. https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/tennessee-football/todd-mcshay-believes-joshua-dobbs-drafted-first-round/

Cool

Yep, and he also had Derek Carr as the 7th best quarterback in his class and a 4th round grade. He had Andrew Billings going in the first round last year in the week leading up to the draft.

He can miss with the best of them.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JammerHammer21 wrote:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000801347/article/alabama-linebacker-reuben-foster-failed-drug-test-at-combine

Food poisoning though

guy had like the worst combine ever.
Qwarp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KhanYouDigIt wrote:
Jags seem to be very interested in Cam Robinson.

Probably in play if they trade down or want to trade up from 35.

Hopefully it is diligence in the event of a trade down, but it honestly wouldn't 'shock' me at 4.

I'd hate it and likely spend the rest of the evening sulking, but OT is always a position that's going to get reached on, OL is one of our biggest needs, and Coughlin believes in building the trenches.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
tyler735 wrote:
DraftHobbyist wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
If you guys wanna see a meltdown, watch our forum if Myles isn't the first pick. Laughing

I'll just watch during the season if Garrett is the first pick and Cleveland doesn't get their QB. Skipping on the QB led to a 1-15 season.

Not true. A major lack of talent on the defense, and several injuries to the oline led to a 1-15 season. Look at how many QBs got injured playing behind that line last year. They made the right choice last year acquiring draft picks, and added some talented players as well that should develop into starters. Kessler actually played pretty well given the circumstances last season and could help them get a few wins this season with what should be an improved oline.

^^^

I didn't think the 2 high 1st QBs were all that great last year. Think Cleveland did the right thing trading down. This year you have got to take Garrett though and trade up if you have to for a QB but don't pass on Garrett

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the browns to trade up to 5 from 12 what would it take?

12 & 52 + a 4th?
Broncofan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiwibrown wrote:
For the browns to trade up to 5 from 12 what would it take?

12 & 52 + a 4th?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/draft/draft-trade-chart/

Teams aren't forced to follow that to the letter but value wise that is awful short. 4.1 (which I think is 104 overall) would fit with the 12 & 52.

EDIT: Thought you said 5th. Yes 12 52 and 4.1 seems close and fair.
VanS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forge wrote:
VanS wrote:

Cool

Yep, and he also had Derek Carr as the 7th best quarterback in his class and a 4th round grade. He had Andrew Billings going in the first round last year in the week leading up to the draft.

All that means is he's due for a big hit finally. Very Happy
VanS

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:
VanS wrote:

Cool

Enough is enough. You created a Dobbs thread post this there... oh wait you did and still posted it here. You invaded the Browns forum with your Dobbulation. Please man keep it in the Dobbs thread. I don't want to keep reading about your Love affair with Dobbs in other threads. Keep it in the Dobbs thread so if I want to see where you are taking Dobbs on your next date I can go into that thread and find out. Thanks.

Laughing Let me enjoy myself a little bit. I was the first person to suggest a few months ago that Josh Dobbs could be a good franchise QB in the NFL and I was laughed at.

Just wanted to enjoy myself a little right now.
Crickett

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:

Cool

Supposedly Jon Gruden is really high on Josh Dobbs too.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
Forge wrote:
VanS wrote:

Cool

Given that Dobbs hasn't been mentioned in the 1st IIRC I think the tally of prospects mocked or touted nationally (and not by locals) for 1st round consideration at last count was 89. This makes 90. Mind boggling.
Forge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
Forge wrote:
VanS wrote:

Cool

Touche Laughing .

FWIW, I appreciate you are willing to go down with the ship on this one if it doesn't work out. You're not backing down from your feeling on the guy, and that should be commended. I think Clyde did similar with Goff last year, and next year I'll be in the same boat with Allen. Not always easy to put yourself out there so strongly.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....
mse326

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VanS wrote:
Counselor wrote:
VanS wrote:

Cool

Laughing Let me enjoy myself a little bit. I was the first person to suggest a few months ago that Josh Dobbs could be a good franchise QB in the NFL and I was laughed at.

Just wanted to enjoy myself a little right now.

You are aware that the round he is picked in has no relevance to your assertion. Unless you think Ryan Leaf and Jamarcus Russell are all-pros

#JDI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 76, 77, 78  Next
Page 22 of 78

Jump to: