FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

2017 NFL Draft rumors
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic :: View next topic  
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncofan wrote:
famousj wrote:
daineraider wrote:
famousj wrote:
Sheldon Richardson for a 3rd round pick. Who wants him?

Id give our 4th considering it comes with an $8 million dollar price tag.

Jets foolishly played Richardson out of position the past 2 years as an OLB. Sheldon is a stud when playing the 34DE or 43DT. 3rd round is a steal. Who else?

DEN would probably give their 4th. Richardson is also one test away from being suspended 10+ games, right? And everyone knows he's going to the highest bidder after 2017, so it's a one-year rental. If it was just about talent, no one would argue - but it's not just about talent, but risk.

I get why NYJ wants to get the highest price, but there's a reason he hasn't been traded yet. The talent is tantalizing, but man, the flags are there.

That's not true he's been clean for 2 years, he's out of the drug program.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheVillain112 wrote:
I'm going to start a rumor here, tell all your friends so it becomes a reality.

Bengals swap 2nd round picks with the Jets and trade AJ McCarron for Sheldon Richardson...

I would make this move. I love Sheldon but McCarron is under team control for 2 more years. I would sign up for a 2018 open competition of:

Hack
McCarron
Darnold/Rosen/insert 1st round QB of choice
Crickett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Green Bay is very interested in *insert player they think teams want to trade up for*

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love for Dalvin to end up in Tampa Bay. Very fun to watch IMO.
Carr is 22-25,no playoff games, I'd take Flacco over him.To me it seems like Flacco is just where he belongs. Behind the Brady, Roethlisberger,Rivers,Rodgers,Wilson and ahead of Carr,Tannehill,Cousins,Palmer,Dalton,Luck
CWood21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
Green Bay is very interested in *insert player they think teams want to trade up for*

It's not shocking. Just trying to drum up interest. They are reportedly interested in Dalvin Cook. What team was linked heavily to Cook throughout the draft process? Tampa Bay. What team did Schefter just report was talking to Green Bay about moving up? Tampa Bay.

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Crickett wrote:

It's not shocking. Just trying to drum up interest. They are reportedly interested in Dalvin Cook. What team was linked heavily to Cook throughout the draft process? Tampa Bay. What team did Schefter just report was talking to Green Bay about moving up? Tampa Bay.

Green bay would be a tremendous fit for Cook as well IMO. IMO would be the best running back Rodgers has had in green bay.
Carr is 22-25,no playoff games, I'd take Flacco over him.To me it seems like Flacco is just where he belongs. Behind the Brady, Roethlisberger,Rivers,Rodgers,Wilson and ahead of Carr,Tannehill,Cousins,Palmer,Dalton,Luck
CWood21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Green bay would be a tremendous fit for Cook as well IMO. IMO would be the best running back Rodgers has had in green bay.

Doesn't really fit their physical profile, I'd be kinda skeptical if they took him that early.

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:
Crickett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Crickett wrote:

Dalvin Cook at least makes sense from a need perspective. A few minutes ago, Rapaport claimed they were interested in DeShone Kizer at #33. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Crickett wrote:

It would take 50 and 84 to move to 33. I don't wanna sit out the rest of the day to take Cook with the first pick of the day. Especially with all the depth at the position; including, but not limited to, guys that aren't in the sixth percentile. Laughing
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:

Doesn't really fit their physical profile, I'd be kinda skeptical if they took him that early.

I can understand that, but I'm very high on Cook moving forward. I don't think ted would take him, but it would be a really good pick.
rdelaney89

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is the Jets are looking to trade up to get King or we are trying to make a team draft a QB ahead of us again.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
Crickett wrote:

Dalvin Cook at least makes sense from a need perspective. A few minutes ago, Rapaport claimed they were interested in DeShone Kizer at #33. Rolling Eyes

That rumor started last night too lol
CWood21

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
It would take 50 and 84 to move to 33. I don't wanna sit out the rest of the day to take Cook with the first pick of the day. Especially with all the depth at the position; including, but not limited to, guys that aren't in the sixth percentile. Laughing

Don't feel like that'd be enough for Ted. He'd likely be drafting in another tier at that point, so unless he's got a super-deep 2nd/3rd round grade tier it wouldn't make sense to move that far down.

PackFan4Life wrote:

bkobow05 wrote:
bucsfan333

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
bucsfan333 wrote:

Don't feel like that'd be enough for Ted. He'd likely be drafting in another tier at that point, so unless he's got a super-deep 2nd/3rd round grade tier it wouldn't make sense to move that far down.

That's fair value, per the trade value chart.

And I hope we get denied. Please.
brownie man

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
dgr81 wrote:
@GIFScouting
Hearing that the Packers are drafting Dalvin Cook 33rd overall

If it stops us from trading up, please do it.

Cook is who I've got for them.

Makes alot of sense here.

I never even predicted Kizer to fail, I simply said he was an over drafted project. Now tell me that I am wrong in that regard.

^^^^
This dude is gonna look real bad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78
Page 78 of 78

Jump to: