Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Beast Mode Thread (He's officially a Raider!!!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you like the idea of adding Marshawn Lynch?
Yes.
97%
 97%  [ 35 ]
No.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 36

Author Message
Darkness


Joined: 24 Jun 2012
Posts: 18543
Location: CA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A player with Marshawn's attitude and pride doesn't need any extra added motivation. But playing for his hometown Raiders with SB aspirations in one of their last season's in Oakland... You can try being as objectionable about this as possible, but you'd be missing a key component in what makes players and teams great. The passion and leadership he'll provide for this team will be similar to Woodson's a few years back. Those are the respected leaders with championship expererience that teams feed off of and can take this team over the top.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24204
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darkness wrote:
A player with Marshawn's attitude and pride doesn't need any extra added motivation. But playing for his hometown Raiders with SB aspirations in one of their last season's in Oakland... You can try being as objectionable about this as possible, but you'd be missing a key component in what makes players and teams great. The passion and leadership he'll provide for this team will be similar to Woodson's a few years back. Those are the respected leaders with championship expererience that teams feed off of and can take this team over the top.


I just hope it works out better for him than it did MJD. Obviously not the same situations with Marshawn having a ring and a year off, but both in their early 30s and coming back home. Much better surrounding talent for Lynch too.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
raidr4life


Joined: 10 Jan 2010
Posts: 8665
Location: Fresno, California
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Too funny!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 17002
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/859391954429366273
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jlieberum1985


Joined: 19 Apr 2016
Posts: 353
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
https://twitter.com/BenVolin/status/859391954429366273


love the contract, i think he will be here at least a year or 2 IF we playing at oakland in 2018

let bring home the championship to oakland before we move
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 17002
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/03/marshawn-lynch-can-make-up-to-8-9-million-this-year-from-raiders/
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NightTrainLane


Joined: 22 Oct 2015
Posts: 3008
Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/03/marshawn-lynch-can-make-up-to-8-9-million-this-year-from-raiders/



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NightTrainLane


Joined: 22 Oct 2015
Posts: 3008
Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oakdb36 wrote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/03/marshawn-lynch-can-make-up-to-8-9-million-this-year-from-raiders/


You know Lynch is gonna be running hard for that cash. He is about his bizness!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TiberiusRising


Joined: 03 Jan 2008
Posts: 13262
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been watching some of last years games and there were so many close wins and wins that should have been much easier to get. I dont think Lynch can carry the team but I do think he will get us those easy short yardage first downs and easy goal line TD's. Too often we had to throw and take risks because we couldnt count on making short yardage plays.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BayRaider


Joined: 01 Jun 2011
Posts: 4832
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2017 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TiberiusRising wrote:
Been watching some of last years games and there were so many close wins and wins that should have been much easier to get. I dont think Lynch can carry the team but I do think he will get us those easy short yardage first downs and easy goal line TD's. Too often we had to throw and take risks because we couldnt count on making short yardage plays.


Agreed. The Tampa Bay game would of been a complete and total blowout if not for breaking the NFL Penalty record. Anything we did vs Tampa Bay worked. Literally on cruise control.

Titan game we dominated and our D went into conservative mode the second half.

Second Chief game we probably win if Carrs finger wasn't broke. He was in pain and missing some easy throws.

Panther game was complete and utter destruction by us. Carr goes out and we lose all momentum and have absolutely atrocious QB play and barely escape with the win.

Saints and Falcons were just good close games against the #1 and #2 Offenses. I'm kind of glad we played them Week 1 and 2. Let us know right away our defense stunk. Instead of maybe playing a middle of the road offense the first couple of weeks and our defense looks ok.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oakdb36


Joined: 02 Mar 2006
Posts: 17002
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_efiSjXYAAgwSE.jpg:large
_________________
Plush wrote:
Papa was a trolling stone
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41566
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.seattletimes.com/sports/seahawks/ex-seahawk-marshawn-lynch-is-never-far-from-teammates-memories/


Someone posted a link to this on Reddit. Good read.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group