Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

College Football Prospects and Mock Draft Discussion v.6
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brownie man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
nugpimpen wrote:
Marky wrote:
Is it possible that we could trade up from 12 and 33?

Like up to 6 or 7 for 12 and a 2nd rounder from 2018 (plus a late round pick or two?)

Move to the mid 20's for #33 and other fillers?

Honestly, not sure what it would take but we could walk out with:

Garrett
Hooker
Mahomes

Probably not since we love draft picks, but that would be a crazy turn around from last year.

Basically my dream scenario right there.

It would be hard to watch the rest of the draft from the cloud I would be on from that 1st round.

Yeah my Ideal as well. It would finish the deal after getting Zeiter and Tretter this offseason.

I never even predicted Kizer to fail, I simply said he was an over drafted project. Now tell me that I am wrong in that regard.

^^^^
This dude is gonna look real bad
brownie man

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brownie Man's Final Mock

1. DE Myles Garett Texas AM

Trade 12 and 52 to Tennessee for 5

5. FS Malik Hooker Ohio State

Trade down from 33 to Balitimore for 47 and 74 they move up to select John Ross at 33

47. DT Chris Wormley Michigan

65. QB Davis Webb

74. SS Marcus Maye Florida

108.TE Jordan Leggett Clemson

145. CB Rasul Douglas West Virginia

175. RB Jamal Williams BYU

181. S Jadar Johnson Clemson

185. OT Eric Magnuson Michigan

188. WR Stacy Coley Miami

So that adds

Myles Garrett
Malik Hooker
Chris Wormley
Davis Webb
Marcus Maye
Jordan Leggett
Rasual Douglas
Jamal Willaims
Jadar Johnson
Eric Magnuson
Stacy Coley

to our squad.

I never even predicted Kizer to fail, I simply said he was an over drafted project. Now tell me that I am wrong in that regard.

^^^^
This dude is gonna look real bad
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
starting to feel bad for Conley. His accusers story is already starting to form major holes. Sucks he will fall in the draft and he wont attend the draft now because he doesnt want to be a distraction to the NFL and ruin the night for others.

Reports coming out that the accuser said she first met Conley in the elevator of the western. Security camera footage shows that she was with him at a bar with him. I want to say at one point he had his arm around her.

First thing I thought when I heard the story was "Somebody has video of something, one way or the other".

I don't know if this alone is enough to get him drafted, but it seems like this video shows that the first thing the accuser told police was a lie.

Lots of former law enforcement officials work in the NFL. Gotta believe some team is going to feel comfortable enough to draft him at some point. Impossible to predict when, or if at all.
freakygeniuskid

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
One scout said that Trubisky's CEILING, is Alex Smith.

Oh come on. I don't even like Trubisky and this is a dumb argument. You can find "one scout" to say anything about anybody.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

freakygeniuskid wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
One scout said that Trubisky's CEILING, is Alex Smith.

Oh come on. I don't even like Trubisky and this is a dumb argument. You can find "one scout" to say anything about anybody.

Say what you will, but I think its pretty dog gone accurate, and absolutely a fair assessment.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last Mock before DDay

1. Myles Garrett DE - consensus #1 BPA. Don't screw t up
Trade 12/52/5th
5. Malik Hooker FS - touted as the next Ed Reed. He is the definition of a ballhawk. Pairing him with a PR like Garrett is the start to a Top 5 D
33. Davis Webb QB - Doubt me all you want. I think Hue had a connnection with him at the senior bowl. Some scouts are even saying he's worth a mid 1st. We'll see.
3. Carlos Watkins UT - a dynamic inside pass rusher. Another senior bowl guy. And possible starter next to Shelton.
4. Gareon Conley CB - I'm thinking he gets cleared after kit comes back negative. He's a steal in the 4th
5. Jamaal Williams RB
5. Jarad Johnson SS
6. Zane Gonzalos k
6. Chad Williams WR
Mind Character

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
Last Mock before DDay

Trade 12/52/5th
5. Malik Hooker FS - touted as the next Ed Reed. He is the definition of a ballhawk. Pairing him with a PR like Garrett is the start to a Top 5 D
33. Davis Webb QB - Doubt me all you want. I think Hue had a connnection with him at the senior bowl. Some scouts are even saying he's worth a mid 1st. We'll see.
3. Carlos Watkins UT - a dynamic inside pass rusher. Another senior bowl guy. And possible starter next to Shelton.
4. Gareon Conley CB - I'm thinking he gets cleared after kit comes back negative. He's a steal in the 4th
5. Jamaal Williams RB
5. Jarad Johnson SS
6. Zane Gonzalos k
6. Chad Williams WR

I'm back and my first post is "Bosko....Davis Webb is a bum."
(5/22/17) '18 QB1s: 1. Sam Darnold, 2. Luke Falk, 3. Josh Allen, 4. Josh Rosen, 5. Riley Ferguson, 6. Baker Mayfield / FS1s: 1. Armani Watts, 2. Godwin Igwebuike, 3. Jordan Whitehead / SS1: 1. Derwin James / CB1s: 1.T. McFadden, 2. M. Fitzpatrick
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Mind Character

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brownie man wrote:
Brownie Man's Final Mock

1. DE Myles Garett Texas AM

Trade 12 and 52 to Tennessee for 5

5. FS Malik Hooker Ohio State

Trade down from 33 to Balitimore for 47 and 74 they move up to select John Ross at 33

47. DT Chris Wormley Michigan

65. QB Davis Webb

74. SS Marcus Maye Florida

108.TE Jordan Leggett Clemson

145. CB Rasul Douglas West Virginia

175. RB Jamal Williams BYU

181. S Jadar Johnson Clemson

185. OT Eric Magnuson Michigan

188. WR Stacy Coley Miami

So that adds

Myles Garrett
Malik Hooker
Chris Wormley
Davis Webb
Marcus Maye
Jordan Leggett
Rasual Douglas
Jamal Willaims
Jadar Johnson
Eric Magnuson
Stacy Coley

to our squad.

Hue Jackson would never ever draft Davis Webb. Only for Hue, size doesn't matter. Wentz had size. Reminder Webb is the most inaccurate QB on On Target Accuracy Percentage. He also has zero poise under pressure. He can only make boundary throws outside the numbers 30 plus yards down the field.

He's a 6th round prospect. Anyone drafting Webb in the 2nd or first is a fool and worships at the altar of size is all. He's a bum...
(5/22/17) '18 QB1s: 1. Sam Darnold, 2. Luke Falk, 3. Josh Allen, 4. Josh Rosen, 5. Riley Ferguson, 6. Baker Mayfield / FS1s: 1. Armani Watts, 2. Godwin Igwebuike, 3. Jordan Whitehead / SS1: 1. Derwin James / CB1s: 1.T. McFadden, 2. M. Fitzpatrick
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Bonanza23

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
Last Mock before DDay

Trade 12/52/5th
5. Jamaal Williams RB
5. Jarad Johnson SS
6. Zane Gonzalos k
6. Chad Williams WR

Not doubting you at all. Doubting your boi. This is the most tight lipped front office I've seen and I love it. If you're getting info from anybody I'd classify it as false information.

As far as your draft? I'd be down. As far as Webb? There is something to be said with work ethic and a desire to succeed. I don't like Webbs accuracy issues. If he can reign that in I'd be down with him.

Thanks Reg!
NudeTayne

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mind Character wrote:
bosko1616 wrote:
Last Mock before DDay

Trade 12/52/5th
5. Jamaal Williams RB
5. Jarad Johnson SS
6. Zane Gonzalos k
6. Chad Williams WR

I'm back and my first post is "Bosko....Davis Webb is a bum."

Fire. Bosko, bless your heart, you're a great poster and I appreciate the entertainment of your friend the scout, but I hate the last several mocks you've put up and I hope you're wrong (or, of course, that you're right and my assessments of guys like Davis Webb and that we'd have to trade #52 and a 5th to grab Malik--too rich for my taste--is incorrect).

ditchdigger wrote:
Difference is DGB thinks people ought to pay for photobucket, but Based Gordon wants it to be free.
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope this isn't happening.
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What sucks is that I genuinely like the kid as a prospect. He is THE guy I think can be a franchise QB out of everybody else.
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
What sucks is that I genuinely like the kid as a prospect. He is THE guy I think can be a franchise QB out of everybody else.

I think him or MaHomes are the best QB's but I do worry about him not being a leader. I would be more than ok with him at 12. I just can't pass on Garret

Alternative facts (aka Trump facts) The Cleveland Browns are the greatest franchise in all of sports history.
bosko1616

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hornbybrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

I think him or MaHomes are the best QB's but I do worry about him not being a leader. I would be more than ok with him at 12. I just can't pass on Garret

Idk why but when I watch and listen to Trubisky I think he's essentially a taller Colt McCoy. Idk why. I hope I'm wrong
candyman93

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
hornbybrown wrote:
candyman93 wrote:

Idk why but when I watch and listen to Trubisky I think he's essentially a taller Colt McCoy. Idk why. I hope I'm wrong

Mitch has a stronger arm than Colt and that gives me hope for him having a higher ceiling.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 32, 33, 34  Next
Page 33 of 34

Jump to: