Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Jabril Peppers/David Njoku
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Steelers2014


Joined: 26 Mar 2014
Posts: 546
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Jabril Peppers/David Njoku Reply with quote

NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Steelers GM Kevin Colbert would "love" to land Michigan LB/S Jabrill Peppers at No. 30 overall.


NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Ben Roethlisberger is lobbying the Steelers to take a tight end at No. 30 overall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Magnus-Viktor


Joined: 28 Apr 2016
Posts: 241
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Shaheen would work for me. I think he'll be a stud. A trade back to get an extra 2 or 3 and take him in 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
warfelg


Joined: 12 Jan 2014
Posts: 3544
Location: Richmond Va
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Steelers fans would really like to jump off a bridge if her reporting is right.
_________________
jebrick wrote:
Quote:
Jarvis Jones signs with Steelers


Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelers2014


Joined: 26 Mar 2014
Posts: 546
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warfelg wrote:
NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Steelers fans would really like to jump off a bridge if her reporting is right.
don't think either could help?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
warfelg


Joined: 12 Jan 2014
Posts: 3544
Location: Richmond Va
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
warfelg wrote:
NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Steelers fans would really like to jump off a bridge if her reporting is right.
don't think either could help?


You could swap out our secondary with Prime Dieon, Prime Revis, Prime TP, Prime Ed Reed and they would still get torched with our crap pass rush.
_________________
jebrick wrote:
Quote:
Jarvis Jones signs with Steelers


Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Steelers2014


Joined: 26 Mar 2014
Posts: 546
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

warfelg wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
warfelg wrote:
NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Steelers fans would really like to jump off a bridge if her reporting is right.
don't think either could help?


You could swap out our secondary with Prime Dieon, Prime Revis, Prime TP, Prime Ed Reed and they would still get torched with our crap pass rush.
and if there isn't an olb available worth a first?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1BackInBlackFan


Joined: 29 Mar 2010
Posts: 11340
Location: BACK 2 BACK!!!!, PA
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers wouldn't surprise me if he was the selection but I really don't want a TE at all in the first round.
_________________


Thanks to UniversalAuthor for the Sidney Crosby sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AlanFanecaFan


Joined: 13 Mar 2005
Posts: 11460
Location: Getting hammered with Jeff Reed
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers is growing on me...he's a athlete moreso than a football player...he's a chess piece as of now.

Njoku in 1st would be great...needs be damned.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 4875
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steelers2014 wrote:
warfelg wrote:
Steelers2014 wrote:
warfelg wrote:
NFL Network's Aditi Kinkhabwala reports Steelers fans would really like to jump off a bridge if her reporting is right.
don't think either could help?


You could swap out our secondary with Prime Dieon, Prime Revis, Prime TP, Prime Ed Reed and they would still get torched with our crap pass rush.
and if there isn't an olb available worth a first?

I guess it depends on who you deem worthy of a 1st. I'm confident one of Harris/Tak/Lawson will be there in the 1st.
_________________

warfelg wrote:
Quote:
why does KC have Houston (who is returning from a knee) cover AB on a crucial play? THAT makes no sense

They Butlered themselves. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jebrick


Joined: 10 Jan 2006
Posts: 10135
Location: Indianapolis
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope Colbert/Tomlin do not listen to Ben. Defense wins championships.
_________________

"You build with draft choices. You find people with talents adaptable to your plans and then you teach them to do things the way we do them." - Chuck Noll
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jcm412


Joined: 10 Jan 2008
Posts: 3872
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peppers has no instincts and is not natural in coverage. I would not take a TE if the is a OLB or CB on the board worth taking. I would probably say the same thing for round two as well. There could be some decent TEs in later rounds.

I thought her report was bs. If Green and Bryant come back Ben gets two weapons right there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
armsteeld


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 6788
Location: In your head
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcm412 wrote:
Peppers has no instincts and is not natural in coverage. I would not take a TE if the is a OLB or CB on the board worth taking. I would probably say the same thing for round two as well. There could be some decent TEs in later rounds.

I thought her report was bs. If Green and Bryant come back Ben gets two weapons right there.


So true. I do not like Aditellie. She is such a bs crappy reporter or whatever! She irks me when she talks but she is kinda hot Embarassed
_________________




"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
warfelg


Joined: 12 Jan 2014
Posts: 3544
Location: Richmond Va
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

armsteeld wrote:
jcm412 wrote:
Peppers has no instincts and is not natural in coverage. I would not take a TE if the is a OLB or CB on the board worth taking. I would probably say the same thing for round two as well. There could be some decent TEs in later rounds.

I thought her report was bs. If Green and Bryant come back Ben gets two weapons right there.


So true. I do not like Aditellie. She is such a bs crappy reporter or whatever! She irks me when she talks but she is kinda hot Embarassed


Nail. Head. Hit. It.
_________________
jebrick wrote:
Quote:
Jarvis Jones signs with Steelers


Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JLambert58


Joined: 30 Jan 2013
Posts: 2009
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jcm412 wrote:
Peppers has no instincts and is not natural in coverage. I would not take a TE if the is a OLB or CB on the board worth taking. I would probably say the same thing for round two as well. There could be some decent TEs in later rounds.

I thought her report was bs. If Green and Bryant come back Ben gets two weapons right there.


OLB or CB has to be the priority. CB likely will have more value at 30 and an good edge guy will fall to 62. Any safety in rd 1 doesn't make sense unless it was Hooker.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
warfelg


Joined: 12 Jan 2014
Posts: 3544
Location: Richmond Va
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JLambert58 wrote:
jcm412 wrote:
Peppers has no instincts and is not natural in coverage. I would not take a TE if the is a OLB or CB on the board worth taking. I would probably say the same thing for round two as well. There could be some decent TEs in later rounds.

I thought her report was bs. If Green and Bryant come back Ben gets two weapons right there.


OLB or CB has to be the priority. CB likely will have more value at 30 and an good edge guy will fall to 62. Any safety in rd 1 doesn't make sense unless it was Hooker.


I see a better CB falling to 62 than OLB. I think that there isn't as much depth at OLB as people are making it out to be.
_________________
jebrick wrote:
Quote:
Jarvis Jones signs with Steelers


Hahahahaha.

Jones' only chance is to go to Tenn. Otherwise he is flipping burgers this fall.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group