You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

pro wrestling xxvii: goodness gracious great balls of fire
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
O'Doyle Rules

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Owens has never won using that move, everyone always kicks out. How does Jericho eat the pin on that?
steelcurtain29

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrestler uses Super Kick!

It's not very effective....

Thanks Young Bucks Rolling Eyes
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

steelcurtain29 wrote:
Wrestler uses Super Kick!

It's not very effective....

Thanks Young Bucks Rolling Eyes

Young Bucks are lightweight tag champs though.
Id like to see someone like Cass or Corbin take it as one of their finishers. Itd be devastating enough to have credibility again. Kinda like how everyone can punch, But Garvin and Big Show could use it as finishers.

Trinidad: Where a man is born a man. Not a PC wimp.. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!
Crickett

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXsolsMFvok

"Daniel, you're not my dad." - Chad Gable Laughing

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Cena/Nakamura meet next week to determine who faces Mahal at Summerslam. To me for Summerslam you should have a tournament/battle royal to determine the #1 contender. Not a one one match between Cena and a relatively green Nakamura.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
KManX89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom cody wrote:
So Cena/Nakamura meet next week to determine who faces Mahal at Summerslam. To me for Summerslam you should have a tournament/battle royal to determine the #1 contender. Not a one one match between Cena and a relatively green Nakamura.

True.

It makes you wonder if Cena will continue to put guys over (kudos to him for doing that BTW) so they can feed Nakamura to JM or give Cena his inevitable record-setting 16th title reign at their second-biggest PPV.

I don't see any way they leave the strap on Jinder with Cena as the #1 contender.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They have the stage set for Mahal vs Cena to be just like the Slaughter vs Hogan that main evented a Wrestlemania. Everyone wil interfere and Cena will still win and get his moment and then Corbin will take his belt.

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
KManX89

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pastor Dillon wrote:
They have the stage set for Mahal vs Cena to be just like the Slaughter vs Hogan that main evented a Wrestlemania. Everyone wil interfere and Cena will still win and get his moment and then Corbin will take his belt.

Yeah, I don't see how they can justify having everyone and their mother interfere to have Mahal beat their top 2 guys and lose to a lower-tier wrestler, interference be damned, especially since we already know Jinder Mahal is just a transitional champ to help with India ratings and isn't meant to last.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone see this?

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/is-shinsuke-nakamura-already-planning-for-return-to-new-japan/

I can see WWE wanting to go ahead and have a Naka Cena match. Then put him in a long feud with AJ cause of not knowing how long he will be around.
AJ said he wants a long feud with him on Roundtable. Probably what the plan is until they get something firm from Naka.

tom cody

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad to see this. Think they really dropped the ball on Naka here. Hopefully he'll change his mind and stick around long term.

Pastor Dillon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PARROTHEAD wrote:
Anyone see this?

http://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/is-shinsuke-nakamura-already-planning-for-return-to-new-japan/

I can see WWE wanting to go ahead and have a Naka Cena match. Then put him in a long feud with AJ cause of not knowing how long he will be around.
AJ said he wants a long feud with him on Roundtable. Probably what the plan is until they get something firm from Naka.

i get that i am in the minority here, but i dont really like the Nakamura character.

With a fatal 4 way match for the universal title most likely going last at Summerslam, i dont see the WWE title being a triple threat match, i suspect its Cena vs Mahal....but you never can tell, Mahal's reign is fastly approaching 100 days, which is crazy because he was a jobber the week before he won the belt.

People havent been into the Orton vs Mahal fued, but i think they would get into a feud with Cena. They could stretch that out past summer slam if they wanted to.

rumor has it the India tour is scheduled for September, so they might keep the belt on him until after that

^S/o to El Ramster for the amazing sig
PARROTHEAD

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not crazy bout Nakas WWE character either Pastor.

Why I think the AJ feud is for the best for him. Where they can push each other, and might not be required to lean on the lazy wwe style of in ring performance.

Lance Storm is right. Its so easy for him that it looks like hes set it on cruise control just coasting along. He needs to be pushed. And only AJ can do him justice in that dept.

tom cody

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To me, Naka should be pushed based upon his wrestling and given a mouth piece. If they want to get Lana away from Rusev; Don't have her wrestle but have her as a mouth piece for Naka. He could be gold for the WWE but comes across as a bit of a goof with his mannerisms.

Troy Brown

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the mystique with Nakamura is that he's over despite not talking. They should have had him squash people NXT-style for a bit or like Strowman.

ELRammy
tom cody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summerslam is less than 3 weeks away. Lots of matches being rumored so I expect a stacked card for the WWE's #2 show.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 48, 49, 50  Next
Page 49 of 50

Jump to: