Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears preseason schedule announced

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:07 pm    Post subject: Bears preseason schedule announced Reply with quote

Broncos 8/10-8/14
@ Cardinals 8/17-8/21
@ Titans 8/27 (nationally televised on FOX at noon)
Browns 8/31-9/1
IronMike84

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So if the Bears have a bad first series vs. Denver, we'll know the season is over.
Epyon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IronMike84 wrote:
So if the Bears have a bad first series vs. Denver, we'll know the season is over.

I wouldn't be quite that dramatic about it....

But Denver, Arizona should at least give us some indication if Glennon can play vs a decent defense (for like the 1-2 series starters play those games)

Titans are good matchup for that 3rd game, since they're an up and coming team to test us against...

I'd add that Arizona and Tenn specifically should be good tests of the defense vs play action and the run.

Cleveland in the 4th game however, I dislike... Hard to evaluate the bottom of the roster when you're playing against a failure franchise like the Browns..... at the very least, whatever rookie QB we find should hopefully be able to show at least SOMETHING in that game.
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epyon wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:

But Denver, Arizona should at least give us some indication if Glennon can play vs a decent defense (for like the 1-2 series starters play those games)

Titans are good matchup for that 3rd game, since they're an up and coming team to test us against...

I'd add that Arizona and Tenn specifically should be good tests of the defense vs play action and the run.

Cleveland in the 4th game however, I dislike... Hard to evaluate the bottom of the roster when you're playing against a failure franchise like the Browns..... at the very least, whatever rookie QB we find should hopefully be able to show at least SOMETHING in that game.

Relax, man. Five years ago people said Tillman was done thanks to his miserable preseason and he ended up almost winning DPOY. These gameplans are vanilla as it gets and the vets don't give a [inappropriate/removed]
IronMike84

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Epyon wrote:
IronMike84 wrote:

I'm not wrong.
Pdoggbears

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least I get to see them play in person week 2
bearsfan323

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pdoggbears wrote:
At least I get to see them play in person week 2

They play in AZ next year in the regular season, too.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: