Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bears on TV

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
bearsfan323


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 2621
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Bears on TV Reply with quote

Tonight at 5:00, Path to the Draft on NFLN is an hour long and it's all Bears related. Replays are at 7 and 9 CT too, I think.

Also tonight, ESPN starts their documentary on Bears STH's in section 250. It's called "We the Fans." I believe it's 7-8 episodes long.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6761
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: Bears on TV Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Tonight at 5:00, Path to the Draft on NFLN is an hour long and it's all Bears related. Replays are at 7 and 9 CT too, I think.

Also tonight, ESPN starts their documentary on Bears STH's in section 250. It's called "We the Fans." I believe it's 7-8 episodes long.


Oh snap, nice find!
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft

jrry32 wrote:
apples

When the defense allowed 20 pts or fewer, the Cutler-led Bears were 36-7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 16997
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ugh, I canceled NFL Network last week Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G08


Joined: 28 Feb 2011
Posts: 6761
Location: World Championsville
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Ugh, I canceled NFL Network last week Laughing


I'm sure it'll be online tomorrow big fella
_________________
topwop1 wrote:
My point is you can find a franchise guy like [Derek] Carr in every draft

jrry32 wrote:
apples

When the defense allowed 20 pts or fewer, the Cutler-led Bears were 36-7
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 4895
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
Ugh, I canceled NFL Network last week Laughing


Come watch it at my place
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bearsfan323


Joined: 02 Apr 2014
Posts: 2621
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Path to the Draft used to show 3 round mocks for the featured team, no? That was 2 minutes of garbage, if that's all it is
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TankWilliams


Joined: 11 Dec 2007
Posts: 16997
Location: Chicago
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
TankWilliams wrote:
Ugh, I canceled NFL Network last week Laughing


Come watch it at my place


I'll be sure to stop by on my way to Canada
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Epyon


Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Posts: 423
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bearsfan323 wrote:
Path to the Draft used to show 3 round mocks for the featured team, no? That was 2 minutes of garbage, if that's all it is


So far it was Curtis Conway saying we should draft:


1. Allen-DT
2. Kizer-QB
3. Everrett-TE

d'oh!

All sorts of bleh.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group