You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Random Raiders Stuff v2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightTrainLane

Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightTrainLane wrote:
The Bills just signed Taiwan Jones.

Now two teams have signed four of our special teams standouts from last year. The titans graded Bates and Trawick and the Bills now have Jones and Holmes. Adding in Nate Allen going to Mia, Sealy is gonna have his work cut out for him to field another great unit like those guys.

I think guys like Patterson, Holton, Hood, Adams, Cowser, Harris, Sheldon, Luani, Durden, McGill and McDonald all have a chance to earn some money next year if they step into those vacancies.

To add to this, I wonder if this helps us in the comp pick equation...

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NightTrainLane wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:

Now two teams have signed four of our special teams standouts from last year. The titans graded Bates and Trawick and the Bills now have Jones and Holmes. Adding in Nate Allen going to Mia, Sealy is gonna have his work cut out for him to field another great unit like those guys.

I think guys like Patterson, Holton, Hood, Adams, Cowser, Harris, Sheldon, Luani, Durden, McGill and McDonald all have a chance to earn some money next year if they step into those vacancies.

Basic stuff that we should all be familiar with by now. Released players don't factor in the equation, never did. And the date has passed where players factor in for next year. Anyone lost or gained by now doesn't factor in.
NightTrainLane

Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holyghost wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:
NightTrainLane wrote:

Basic stuff that we should all be familiar with by now. Released players don't factor in the equation, never did. And the date has passed where players factor in for next year. Anyone lost or gained by now doesn't factor in.

Very true. But it does free up a spot for someone to excel like Trawick or Bates did, they get a nice deal somewhere else and they help the equation next yr.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: