You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

What top 100 players will not be drafted AT ALL?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DraftHobbyist wrote:
Some people will understand this is sexism.

Society made a collective choice you don't like. We're so sorry.

DraftHobbyist wrote:
How dare people like me stand up against the inequalities against men, right? smh True civil rights issues are often mocked and ridiculed. In fact, the less people recognize a group as in need of rights the bigger a civil rights issue it is. Mixon is the latest victim of a culture is that all too willing to dispose of men.

Make a sign and go protest somewhere. Thanks.

Last edited by CalhounLambeau on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:34 pm; edited 4 times in total
Crickett

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread.... it just keeps going. Brick wall

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Men are women are not equal physically on a genetic level, is that biological sexism?
Broncofan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At some point let's just agree to disagree. Calhoun, I don't know if you can make any more headway here.

(For full disclosure, I have no issue with Mixon getting drafted by DEN if the FO has vetted him to their satisfaction...but the arguments defending him the last 2 pages by DH...well let's just agree to disagree and call it a day).

Last edited by Broncofan on Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dede Westbrook. Short, dime-a-dozen slot WR with some serious off-the-field issues that are more than a one-time thing.

I think Mixon goes in the 2nd. He is very talented and his issue happened a long time ago which does help his cause. He was punished for it and seems genuinely remorseful(at least on the outside). We all make mistakes, his was just more egregious. However, I don't think it should preclude him from having a chance to play in the NFL.

Seriously, we're awesome. We all may or may not have mild-at-best psychological issues, but we are damn fun.
Jlash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
Dede Westbrook. Short, dime-a-dozen slot WR with some serious off-the-field issues that are more than a one-time thing.

I think Mixon goes in the 2nd. He is very talented and his issue happened a long time ago which does help his cause. He was punished for it and seems genuinely remorseful(at least on the outside). We all make mistakes, his was just more egregious. However, I don't think it should preclude him from having a chance to play in the NFL.

He's a hair under 6' tall playboi. I think "rail thin" would be a better description.
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

He's a hair under 6' tall playboi. I think "rail thin" would be a better description.

Let's go with scrawny.

Seriously, we're awesome. We all may or may not have mild-at-best psychological issues, but we are damn fun.
Jlash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
Jlash wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

Let's go with scrawny.

Yea, that's a better way to put it.
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NFL teams seem pretty split on "Short WRs are worth anything", but some teams like those guys nonetheless so I don't think that really plays into it.

The "doesn't get drafted at all" thing tends to come from a medical issue those outside the NFL didn't know about beforehand (e.g. Chris Polk's bad shoulders) or some really out-there character issue (e.g. Tony Washington or La'el Collins).
Counselor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:

Don't start defending your BDL co owner next...

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

I haven't really read any of the thread. Just saw that Mixon had come up. Dare I ask why?

Counselor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:
Counselor wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

I haven't really read any of the thread. Just saw that Mixon had come up. Dare I ask why?

Go read it's been entertaining Laughing

48 1/2ers wrote:
Ostriches have inverted knees and they're pretty athletic...

GIF of Ostrich Running Here...

The Wheat Grass Shooting Hippies made me get rid of it...
PossibleCabbage

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ragnarok wrote:

I'll break it down step by step:

1. One of the reasons a prospect might fall out of the draft is character or off-field issues.

2. Hey, Joe Mixon has one of those!

3. Cue poster arguing, in essence, "Joe Mixon did nothing wrong" (despite Mixon himself repeatedly acknowledging that he did something wrong.)

4. Three or four pages of arguing with that poster.
Ragnarok

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Counselor wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:
Counselor wrote:
Ragnarok wrote:

Go read it's been entertaining Laughing

Sigh...maybe.

CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Broncofan wrote:
Calhoun, I don't know if you can make any more headway here.

I'll keep trying as long as I'm allowed. Pretending two things are the same when they're fundamentally not and proclaiming any attempt for society to even things out in a rational way outside of the law at a moral level is wrong is just silly when both men and women agree. But when you're dealing with an irrational Ayn Rand disciple, good luck.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 7 of 9

Jump to: