FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

What top 100 players will not be drafted AT ALL?
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:15 am    Post subject: What top 100 players will not be drafted AT ALL? Reply with quote

It happens every year. Who could forget La'el Collins?

Character issues, concealed injuries, stupidity just before the draft, drugs, violence, simply overrated. Who is being mocked in the first three rounds that goes UDFA?

J

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This draft is very deep overall so the players mocked 1st-3rd are especially good this year. In a normal draft you will have lesser players mocked earlier who might slip or have a broader range than we think. I have a hard time seeing any of them going undrafted. But it's early. We'll see.
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dede Westbrook, maybe Jourdan Lewis depending how much info on the situations of those two guys teams have.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

48 1/2ers wrote:
Dede Westbrook, maybe Jourdan Lewis depending how much info on the situations of those two guys teams have.

Those are the two most logical choices. Agreed.
BleedTheClock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could see Joe Mixon not getting drafted. He's talented, but eff him. I bet a lot of teams feel the same way. Given how deep the class is, I could see a big slide.

La'El Collins went undrafted because he might have done something (80% chance he didn't on draft day). Joe Mixon is on tape clobbering a woman's jaw to pieces. Who would draft that scumbag? I'd interview him just to berate & belittle him. What a piece of dook.

Additionally, Mixon is barely in my top 100 anyways regardless of the character issues. I know, hot take, but it's something I've been saying for a while now. He's a 3rd-4th round pick before the character stuff. I don't see how anyone could have him ahead of McCaffrey, Cook, or Fournette, as some people have stated around these parts. I actually like Samaje Perine more than him from a pure football standpoint.
48 1/2ers

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BleedTheClock wrote:
I could see Joe Mixon not getting drafted. He's talented, but eff him. I bet a lot of teams feel the same way. Given how deep the class is, I could see a big slide.

La'El Collins went undrafted because he might have done something (80% chance he didn't on draft day). Joe Mixon is on tape clobbering a woman's jaw to pieces. Who would draft that scumbag? I'd interview him just to berate & belittle him. What a piece of dook.

Additionally, Mixon is barely in my top 100 anyways regardless of the character issues. I know, hot take, but it's something I've been saying for a while now. He's a 3rd-4th round pick before the character stuff. I don't see how anyone could have him ahead of McCaffrey, Cook, or Fournette, as some people have stated around these parts. I actually like Samaje Perine more than him from a pure football standpoint.

I dont really want to see this thread turning into "that topic" but this is very hot takey and I dont really agree with a lot of that. But it is worth mentioning in this thread i guess.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't have Joe Mixon on my draft board.

But someone will and he's undoubtedly going to go top 50.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A large part of why La'el Collins went undrafted was threatening to re-enter the draft if anyone selected him day three.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to say DeDe Westbrook but someone mentioned it. Multiple arrests, undersized, bad agility times...not a good combo. The highest rated guy that could potentially go undrafted is Jared Allen if his shoulders are really that big of a problem, but in the end, I think he does go fairly highly.

Cam Robinson is a possibility if there is more dirt on him because that was a very serious thing that he got caught with and never really had to pay a punishment.

I think an interesting name to throw out there is Fabian Moreau. If you nitpick his game, there are some things not to like on film. He rose up because of his Combine testing. Then he later tore his pectoral muscle. I, as well as others, had him ranked somewhere around the 3rd Round based solely on the film. Then the athletic testing numbers came in and he rose up to the 1st-2nd. Well, this injury is knocking him back down to the 2nd-3rd. The negatives are really starting to add up, though. He was already a 5th-year Senior. The offseason is gone for him and the start of the season is probably in jeopardy. He may permanently lose strength, movement, etc., so it's a debilitating injury. It's less serious than the Achilles injury of Sidney Jones, but Jones was a better prospect. And to that point, if you nitpick the production, he doesn't have a lot of INT's. And Moreau has a history of injuries, with a Linsfranc injury in 2015. He transitioned from RB to CB apparently as a Freshman, and he was recruited as a WR I believe. And that's another issue that he's raw from the positional change. Then you look at his athleticism and nitpick that, and for as fast as he is, his agility is just okay. The 3-cone was sub-7.0 but not by much. It's not like he has a crazy amount of pass break-ups, either. So these other CB's are going to go above him, but who knows when the run starts, and if the position falls, and then maybe he's considered to be behind Sidney Jones so he not only has to wait for other healthy CB's to go but another unhealthy CB to go. Maybe he just keeps falling. I have to imagine he goes at some point, but I do think the potential is there for him to really drop and maybe in the wrong scenario he goes undrafted.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone whose medical is worse than is generally known. Could be anyone. Could be Reuben Foster. Anyone.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BleedTheClock wrote:
Joe Mixon is on tape clobbering a woman's jaw to pieces. Who would draft that scumbag? I'd interview him just to berate & belittle him. What a piece of dook.

Boo hoo!

Quote:
Additionally, Mixon is barely in my top 100 anyways regardless of the character issues.

Ludicrous.
CalhounLambeau

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BleedTheClock wrote:
Joe Mixon is on tape clobbering a woman's jaw to pieces. Who would draft that scumbag? I'd interview him just to berate & belittle him.

Now that I'd pay to see. Laughing
Jeezla

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CalhounLambeau wrote:
BleedTheClock wrote:
Joe Mixon is on tape clobbering a woman's jaw to pieces. Who would draft that scumbag? I'd interview him just to berate & belittle him.

You want to see BleedTheClock get knocked out that bad?

2018 Draft: Saquon Barkley + Court Sutton #20 #92 Fire Doof Pederson.
Fly Eagles Fly
bananabucket

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
CalhounLambeau wrote:
BleedTheClock wrote:

You want to see BleedTheClock get knocked out that bad?

Plot twist: BleedTheClock is a woman
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That piece of trash Ishmael Zamora shouldn't be drafted.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: