Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

49ers release Tramaine Brock
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Forge

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: 49ers release Tramaine Brock Reply with quote

http://49ers.pressdemocrat.com/report-tramaine-brock-arrested-domestic-violence/

Quote:
The San Francisco 49ers just announced they have released 28-year-old cornerback Tramaine Brock.

Santa Clara Police arrested Brock for domestic violence Friday, according to Robert Handa of NBC Bay Area.

Brock posted bail this morning — you can see his mugshot above. Police allegedly found marks on Brock’s girlfriend’s neck, but have not yet filed charges against him. Police are still investigating.

Stupid NFL coaches and their need to reach for quarterbacks....
Crickett

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And just like that, Marshon Lattimore at #2 overall becomes a possibility.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He posted bail, but charges haven't been filed?

I guess I'm confused, how do you make a guy post bail to leave jail without charging him with anything?
DingoLadd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:

I guess I'm confused, how do you make a guy post bail to leave jail without charging him with anything?

Don't try to understand the justice system it just gets more confusing.

So who is gonna sign a top 20 CB with domestic violence issues? Which team is stupid enough to do it I wonder.

Long live Phillip Rivers and his constant carrying of this god awful team.

Also go (South Carolina) Charleston Dingoes. Looking for a co-owner for a fantasy team so PM me please.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DingoLadd wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

So who is gonna sign a top 20 CB with domestic violence issues? Which team is stupid enough to do it I wonder.
I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason, but at face value it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.
TankWilliams

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
DingoLadd wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason, but at face value it doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Its the same kind of question that I've pondered: how can a person be arrested, and his only charge is resisting arrest?
OleXmad

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TankWilliams wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
DingoLadd wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

Its the same kind of question that I've pondered: how can a person be arrested, and his only charge is resisting arrest?

The same way there are a lot of outdated/ridiculous laws that make no sense but still have legal consequences.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/weird-laws-in-america_us_56a264abe4b0d8cc1099e1cd

But traimaine brock probably won't be signed until training camp if it at all even though he's a solid player.

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty League, I'm a Ravens fan and I regret every second of it.
G

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've bruised and been bruised by girlfriend's that actually request rough play so I'll say it looks bad now but wait for details/charges etc...
One went to clubs to be paddled after we weren't together. We stayed friend's and she showed me picks of her black and blue body. All body shots so she could conceal it with clothes so her job never knew of her kinky side. It took her a bit before she felt comfortable to let me know what she wanted me to do. Never did the paddling myself but have a laughable/painful story about missing her with a riding crop and smaking 'junior' Shocked

I know TMI but I'm getting sick and tired of hearing people judge first and not look for possibilities. I'm not open minded as much as I'm open to listening to other possibilities and perspectives first even if I don't agree with it. Seen too many people who say they're 'open minded' just jump to conclusions when someone they disagree with does anything they don't agree with. Hopfully it's the kink and not DV.

Now off my soap box and back to light-hearted speculation...
Dallas is always looking for DB's and 'issues' with players.

Edited Smile

Last edited by G on Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
OleXmad

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
I've bruised and been bruised by girlfriend's that actually request rough play so I'll say it looks bad now but wait for details/charges etc...
One went to clubs to be paddled after we weren't together. We stayed friend's and she showed me picks of her black and blue body. All body shots so she could conceal it with clothes so her job never knew of her kinky side. It took her a bit before she felt comfortable to let me know what she wanted me to do. Never did the paddling myself but have a laughable/painful story about missing her with a riding crop and smaking 'junior' Shocked

I know TMI but I'm getting sick and tired of hearing people judge first and not look for possibilities. I'm not open minded as much as I'm open to listening to other possibilities and perspectives first even if I don't agree with it. Seen too many people who say they're 'open minded' just jump to conclusions when someone they disagree with does anything they don't agree with. Hopfully it's the kink and not DV.
PS I'm in NorCal and it's funny watching these so called 'open minded' people flip out that Trump is POTUS. I didn't vote for the guy and he does things I don't 100% agree with but I'll judge off the actions and not the hyperbole PC/BS
Now off my soap box and back to light-hearted speculation...
Dallas is always looking for DB's and 'issues' with players.

I wish I didn't read most of that but you are right in the fact he is innocent until proven guilty and this could just be a misunderstanding like with king dunlap earlier in the year. Him going to dallas is a good bet but we'll see if Jerry Signs brock, I think the cowboys might have learned to not actually sign players with domestic violence attached to their name but jerry is old and craxy so who knows.

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty League, I'm a Ravens fan and I regret every second of it.
G

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OleXmad wrote:

I wish I didn't read most of that.

Yeah I think I should add a disclaimer at the top and mention I sometimes go a little further than needed but like free writing it just kept going. Laughing
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
OleXmad wrote:

I wish I didn't read most of that.

Yeah I think I should add a disclaimer at the top and mention I sometimes go a little further than needed but like free writing it just kept going. Laughing

I thought it was an entertaining read. Laughing

You might want to edit out the political stuff though.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crickett wrote:
And just like that, Marshon Lattimore at #2 overall becomes a possibility.

Please!!!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:

I know, it's just further proof that NFL players are above the law.

But in any case, the poor get poorer.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:

I thought it was an entertaining read. Laughing

You might want to edit out the political stuff though.

Agreed and done Smile
Flaccomania

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:

I know, it's just further proof that NFL players are above the law.

But in any case, the poor get poorer.

Except it's not?

You can be arrested and never have charges formally brought against you, especially in DV cases.

[quote="SFPatsFan"]

Flaccomania is a genius who is an expert on literally everything he talks about so you should trust him. [/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: