You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Pathetic State Of The Eagles And Their Loser Fans.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

D-Lo wrote:
Lololol... Why not just root for another team if its so important for you to root for a team who has won a super bowl recently? This is the most sad and pathetic thread ive ever read. This has to be a joke but if not, i wish i could laugh in your face in person.

"Let me tell you about Mike Quick".

Dude it's played.. in 2007 it was ok to make excuses , now it's just what it is, utterly pathetic.

Artificial intelligence and flying cars will come before the Eagles will ever win a Super Bowl.

They will figure out Dark Matter and colonize space before we ever win a Super Bowl.

I will be rooting for Tom Brady and the Hoodie and Luries wife to divorce him and take the team cause I'm not some idiot in a Harold Carmichael jersey.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bednarik60 wrote:
D-Lo wrote:
Lololol... Why not just root for another team if its so important for you to root for a team who has won a super bowl recently? This is the most sad and pathetic thread ive ever read. This has to be a joke but if not, i wish i could laugh in your face in person.

Dude it's played.. in 2007 it was ok to make excuses , now it's just what it is, utterly pathetic.

Artificial intelligence and flying cars will come before the Eagles will ever win a Super Bowl.

They will figure out Dark Matter and colonize space before we ever win a Super Bowl.

I will be rooting for Tom Brady and the Hoodie and Luries wife to divorce him and take the team cause I'm not some idiot in a Harold Carmichael jersey.

Doesnt one of his exes already have half, if this current one divorces him he will only have 25% of the team.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Bednarik60 wrote:
D-Lo wrote:

Doesnt one of his exes already have half, if this current one divorces him he will only have 25% of the team.

yup, the team is half owned by chick who couldnt cut it as a day time television actor in the 90s... She was like a flunky has been on the scene milking dudes ... So much pride to be found in this team Laughing

Im pro Tina Lai(his current laaaddy) tho, a chick that can run a Pho joint and make some money off it is a chick that can run a business. i hope she miiiillllkkssss him for everything ..

and the laaddddiessss change everything about the team, the name, the colors, the stadium. everything.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Football is so bad in general right now, cause college football is full of pathetic pampered children and needy princesses that the NFL should just consider getting rid of teams and try and tightening the level of competition with deeper teams. The Eagles should just be terminated by now, lol the gig is up.

Last edited by Bednarik60 on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Carson Wentz and Fletcher Cox on a truly talented team would be back up.. lol just mediocre football players everywhere being marketed as stars, people today don't have any real gage of quality anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Dude did you see Fletcher Cox against the Texans tho dude? He was unstoppable dude"

Rolling Eyes Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad somebody had the cahones to say it. I approve this message.

scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That awkward moment when you realize your most decorated player of all time was a bum laid off substitute teacher who got off his couch to make 12 tackles on special teams and catch 1 pass.. forever a Eagle Hall of Famer LMAO Rolling Eyes Laughing

"Vince doe, know one has moooaaarrrr heart den him duuuuddee" *unbearable east coast accent*

The cities football hero's are a bum laid off substitute teacher with 12 special teams tackles to his name and a 5'3 boxer who never exited lol... Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:
Spoken like a through and through long standing Eagles' fan.

It's not that bleak. But this is Philly and if you ain't first, you're getting booed.

Eh it's pretty bleak.

Sixers-The process is just about complete. Sprinkle in a big time FA which we can easily afford and Philly may run the East for 10 years.
Phillies-One of the best minors in the league. And a crap ton of money. Machado, Trout or Harper should be a Phillie before long.
Flyers-Don't really care much but Hextall is in place to do some good things. Drafting and keeping our young guys is a new sentiment here and they are pretty stocked up. Future is bright though.
Eagles-Actually have a QB worth building around. And that's paramount. If Howie and Douglas can hit on a couple drafts this team can be good for a decade.

It's not that bleak. It's actually in line for a Philly sports renaissance.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
RollEagles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:
Sixers-The process is just about complete. Sprinkle in a big time FA which we can easily afford and Philly may run the East for 10 years.
Phillies-One of the best minors in the league. And a crap ton of money. Machado, Trout or Harper should be a Phillie before long.
Flyers-Don't really care much but Hextall is in place to do some good things. Drafting and keeping our young guys is a new sentiment here and they are pretty stocked up. Future is bright though.
Eagles-Actually have a QB worth building around. And that's paramount. If Howie and Douglas can hit on a couple drafts this team can be good for a decade.

Agreed.

Sixers and Phillies have a ton of young talent. And the next few drafts are very important for the Eagles. The foundation is there.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

- Signed arguably the top WR on the market, Alshon Jeffery.

- Signed a quality deep threat WR in Torrey Smith.

- Brought Nick Foles back to be a quality backup QB.

- Signed former high pick Chance Warmack to give him a shot at Guard.

- Signed vet DE Chris Long.

- Traded for former 2nd round pick Timmy Jernigan, a solid Dline prospect.

Obviously the draft hasn't happened yet, but I'd say the Eagles are having a pretty good offseason. If you guys didn't have a ginger at QB I'd be worried.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if I should get B60 a Kleenex, a Tampon or both?

I thought this was a drunken tirade maybe post Oregon and Gonzaga choke jobs against UNC over the weekend. Now I'm starting to wonder. If you don't want to be a Eagles fan, bounce!!!! Jump on the nearest bandwagon and enjoy. People acting as though your entitled to a SB or a WS or a NBA Championship because boo whoo whoo I'm a fan are a joke.

Those outside of Giants fans on this site still talking about SB titles when the last one they won ,they were in grade school ,breast feeding or sucking​ on a pacifier, are a joke!!! I don't give 2 Smitts what any Franchise has done over the past 50 years during your mommy and Daddy's hayday. Fact is only Giants fans in the NFCE who have actualy won a SB in the past 20 years should be talking​ smack in this forum.

Be a real fan like those who stuck around to eventually celebrate for the Cubs, Cavs or Warriors or get the Hell on. Peace the freak out. Don't let the door hit ya in the A$$. You weren't even born when the majority of those die hard fans started rooting for their teams. Not talking about bandwagoners post LeBron, Curry, Bryant. Real Fans!!!!. Otherwise stop whining like a Mitch and wait your turn.

2017 Bird Watch: QB Carson Wentz: 2Gm//85 Att//60% Comp//640 Yds//4 TD//2 INT//61 Rush yds//
Hockey5djh

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RollEagles wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

Agreed.

Sixers and Phillies have a ton of young talent. And the next few drafts are very important for the Eagles. The foundation is there.

I know you guys aren't Flyers guys but they're righ up there in terms of prospects and talent in the system. I'd even argue they're probably ahead of the Phillies and Sixers at this point because nearly all of their bad contracts are gone (coughmacdonaldcough) and they're at the point where holes are starting to open up for the prospects they've been developing. Next year is going to be pivotal for the Flyers and a couple of top end offensive prospects in this next draft could make the Flyers very good for a very long time.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
EagleDeegle

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

Agreed.

I know you guys aren't Flyers guys but they're righ up there in terms of prospects and talent in the system. I'd even argue they're probably ahead of the Phillies and Sixers at this point because nearly all of their bad contracts are gone (coughmacdonaldcough) and they're at the point where holes are starting to open up for the prospects they've been developing. Next year is going to be pivotal for the Flyers and a couple of top end offensive prospects in this next draft could make the Flyers very good for a very long time.

I don't know man... Sixers are pretty close. A +20 game swing this year without Simmons and Embiid (for most of the year)... Good development from roco. A quality starter in Saric. Development from sauce and Holmes.... A top 3-7 pick this year, Lakers pick, sacto pick, a ton of money for free agents, etc... Plus, the sixers were VERY competitive this season. Scrappy, fun team with a bright future next year.

As for the Eagles... I'm excited for this year. 6/9 of our loses came within 7 points. We only really got blown out by Cincinnati. I understand the frustration... But this team isn't THAT bad or THAT far away.
BLick12

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hockey5djh wrote:
RollEagles wrote:
Jroc04 wrote:

Agreed.

Flyers are definitely further along than the Phillies and Sixers. First and foremost, the Sixers are dependent on a big man that can't stay healthy. They have some nice pieces, but the Flyers have more sure-things in addition to a great prospect list.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: