Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Pathetic State Of The Eagles And Their Loser Fans.
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: The Pathetic State Of The Eagles And Their Loser Fans. Reply with quote

How sad is this getting?

Its 2017 and were still wearing our stupid Harold Carmichael and Donovan McNabb jerseys with no rings , banners or anything accept for a bunch of 2nd and 3rd place participation trophies .. "Member that time, we almost won it!!? but we totally blew it.. Lets put up a banner about that"

We last won a championship when there were no face masks , the civil rights act didnt happen for another 8 years, and color TV was new, and a modern computer was 1,800 square feet and weighed 50 tons.

How long does this go on and when do we just say its never happening and just restart over, ditch the Eagles logo, the colors, the bum history, the loser fan base?

Are we just going to wait till that loser Lurie loses another half of the team to his future ex wife and the Lurie duo of ex wives ditch our loser history, and they move the team to another state where fans actually have some pride about themselves? Please God...

Can we just cut the crap and call this what it is for once?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We just need to draft a corner back dude"... ughhh yuccck.. Time travel and immortality will happen before the Eagles win a Championship.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are all football fans and love the game right?

Think about how much better quality of football Patriots fans have seen then us over the last decade? Think about it on a quarterly bases and how much crap football you watched when you could of been watching the game played right with a quality to it?

Do you like bad food, crap beer and ugly women to?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed you.

^^Kilty on the sig

ninja wrote:
This is the eagles we are talking about here. This will all blow up in our faces not work.

Source: experience.
Nabbs4u

Location: 1st Ballot Eagles HOF 3x Gold Standard 09' /10 '/11' 2X ENBD/Pick em Winner Kiltman on the Sig
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn you're on the sauce early today. Or is it a 24 hr bender non stop Marathon? Cool

2017 Bird Watch: WR Jordan Matthews: Gm/ Tgt // Rec// Yds// TD// Y/R
Phire

Location: #FSU #2012 Eagles HoF #2012 Gold Standard #YAKtoseIntolerant #TrollyRangers #Danes #CAVALRY #DERWIN
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brought this up a long time ago and took some heat but let me remind y'all that the Browns have won an NFL Championship more recently than we have. There is a certain fatigue that starts to set in when you spend so much time and energy rooting for a team and it just never goes anywhere, or if it does, comes up just short.

But that also sets us up for the sweetest of victories if we finally do win one. Big "if" though.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got my torch and pitchfork but I don't really know who to direct my anger at...?

There's a lot of teams that have had far less success than the Eagles the last 2 decades (when most of us on here have been alive). There's probably some fatigue, as Phire said, and it sucks we've come close but not quite there, but I'd rather that than the complete suckage or the frustrating inconsistency that we've seen the last couple of years. That, in my mind, is what differentiates us from a team like the Browns. We were a few plays and a Spygate controversy away from winning a SB.

Do we blame Jeff Lurie? I suppose we could, especially if you think Howie Roseman and Doug Pederson are turds. But to his credit, he actually puts people that he believes are more knowledgeable than him in charge and gives them autonomy to make decisions. That's a hard thing to do for a person in a seat of power. I'd much prefer that over an owner like Dan Snyder or Jerry Jones that meddles in everything day-to-day. Lurie also isn't afraid to spend money, so it is hard to complain about him being too stingy.

I don't think there's a simple solution. Look at all the different owners and leadership the Browns have gone through (including Joe Banner) and all the consistent failure there. For better or worse we're riding the Lurie/Roseman ticket for the foreseeable future.

Bird Watch: Nolan Carroll
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was just wandering through the neighborhood and thought I would point out that it can always be worse with one simple sentence:

Daniel Snyder is not the owner of the franchise you love.
FerrisBueller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ownership always sets the tone, and the only who was worth his salt was Mr. Leonard Tose, for a couple seasons.

Since then, that sh(te used car salesman and now the wanna be movie mogul have a rudderless operation save for a couple seasons of mediocre offensive luck and through Jim Johnson and Buddy Ryan's defense.

Not even sure the above two are really football fans.The NFL is the proverbial license to print money and fans never stay away for long enough to hold the Ownership accountable. Then the weekend warriors ruin it anyway and renew their tickets for work or for their friends. Then, amazingly, if the fans finally get their wish, the coach gets fired, a GM stays who has done little and a sham of a new coach is inserted. One big circle of mess.

So, as long as Roseman has pictures of Lurie in compromising positions, expect yearly turnover incapable of maintaining continuity year after year, like the ****drum roll**** Patriots.
Jroc04

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoken like a through and through long standing Eagles' fan.

It's not that bleak. But this is Philly and if you ain't first, you're getting booed.

Kilty sig808 avy
808 wrote:
Jroc offers a voice of reason, and that's why I care about him so much.
Danger

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This team has a severe lack of talent. Carson has potential but it still remains to be seen if he'll actually reach that potential. Some of the fan base is already inducting him into Canton. And the defense last season with arguably better personnel couldn't stop a whiffle ball on the road.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just not a kid anymore, and hate losers. Everything Jefferie Lurie and any one in this franchise touches becomes a instant loser.

Carson Wentz = Zero Personality -Zero Leadership Qualities.

That kid has never faced adversity in his life and despite everything on paper being perfect, hes got the personality of a dead dog. Those guys probably fall asleep listening to him call a play, that good old boy im from the middle of nowhere i like fishing and hanging out on boats with white people act is lame and nobody is following that guy into battle.

Tom Brady's hair has more personality and leadership qualities then Carson Wentz. I will argue you this to death if you wanna start a thread over his. Brady's hair would be the #2 pick if we had a a league wide draft tomorrow.

Honestly outside of the Dawkins and Westbrook HIGHLIGHTS, you might as well scrap everything and we just go a completely different direction.

Philadelphias a dumpy hopeless ghetto city , they should just the move the team out of the city anyways, change the name, the colors, lose the loser history and loser city.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:

It's not that bleak. But this is Philly and if you ain't first, you're getting booed.

Yeah its not rocket science, the toughest city in America is sick of having the sofest team in America.

Sometimes i think Luries so retarded and so buzzed out on cocktails and SSRI drugs , he doesnt the know whats going on or where he is half the time, let alone actually listening to the fans and fielding something that actually reflects the city.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lololol... Why not just root for another team if its so important for you to root for a team who has won a super bowl recently? This is the most sad and pathetic thread ive ever read. This has to be a joke but if not, i wish i could laugh in your face in person.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jroc04 wrote:

Eh it's pretty bleak.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: