You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Odighizuwa retiring?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Maverick41

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:46 pm    Post subject: Odighizuwa retiring? Reply with quote

Quote:
In an unexpected and bizarrely timed announcement, Owa Odighizuwa has revealed he’ll be taking some time away from the game of football. He provided no additional details and did not announce when or if he’ll ever return.

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/03/new-york-giants-owa-odighizuwa-taking-time-away-football/

bossvegas wrote:
to be fair some people just don't like traffic signs
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Odighizuwa retiring? Reply with quote

I saw that, I'm on the record saying if neither Reddick or the TE's are there in the first round and if Barnett or Taco fall to us then we should raft them...it's even more important now to get that 3rd DE.

Maverick41 wrote:
Quote:
In an unexpected and bizarrely timed announcement, Owa Odighizuwa has revealed he’ll be taking some time away from the game of football. He provided no additional details and did not announce when or if he’ll ever return.

http://giantswire.usatoday.com/2017/04/03/new-york-giants-owa-odighizuwa-taking-time-away-football/
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh, who cares. He hasn't shown anything, anyway, so we already needed to look for a 4th DE behind Okwara.
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you think we should go Taco or Barnett if they fall?

w4rrior723 wrote:
Meh, who cares. He hasn't shown anything, anyway, so we already needed to look for a 4th DE behind Okwara.
w4rrior723

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WiscoBlue21 wrote:

w4rrior723 wrote:

If they're BPA I'm not opposed to it. Hopefully a blue chip offensive player falls instead since we need much more help on that side. McCaffrey, Cook, or Howard (highly unlikely). If they're all gone than one of the top two OT should be there. Someone's going to drop. It'll be interesting to see who.
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If howard and njoku are gone then I hope Taco or Barnett are there

w4rrior723 wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:

w4rrior723 wrote:

If they're BPA I'm not opposed to it. Hopefully a blue chip offensive player falls instead since we need much more help on that side. McCaffrey, Cook, or Howard (highly unlikely). If they're all gone than one of the top two OT should be there. Someone's going to drop. It'll be interesting to see who.
Kodaraw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

w4rrior723 wrote:
WiscoBlue21 wrote:

w4rrior723 wrote:

No to any of the OL in the first.
Gmen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Annnd he's back

scar988 wrote:
I'm of the belief the best QB in NY right now (July 2017) is Geno Smith.

SMH

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Giants All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: