FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

We are transitioning to a new forum software platform. Your current password will not work after August 12th. Update the email in your profile so you are not locked out. Click here for more information.

First 1st Round Mock w/Trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
INbengalfan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Solid Bengals pick, but I still am not convinced we go LB. We could, but could also target Taco or Davis at this point. Either way, the pick works.
MD4L

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

John Ross in GB is dangerous. Still think Patriots keep Garapollo. Requires a ton of interest in a non QB to trade into top 2. Solomon is a well rounded player.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

freeman+coleman wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
31. Atlanta Falcons - Jordan Willis DE

Pass rush is a need for the Falcons. Willis is on the rise.

I like the position as Edge rusher for sure is a big need for us. I just don't think Willis is worth the value there. He might be on the rise some but he hasn't become a 1st round pick at all to me. If he is there in the 2nd round or we trade down to grab some picks then im ok with Willis but at 31 i just don't see it as worth it or good value for us. Much better Edge talent that can be had there like T.J. Watt, Charles Harris, Derek Rivers, and Dan Feeney.

Willis at 31 wants to make me puke!
Willis at 31 would be an amazing pick, though.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zithers wrote:
The Panthers are not trading up. Good lord. There are so many great players we could nab at 8 like Howard, Taco, McCaffrey, Ross, etc. And we have too many upcoming veteran free agents to just give away picks like that.

While I like the pick... Zithers is right. This is too rich a price.

Although we can never say what WILL happen... I sure hope you are wrong.

FFMD 15 - General Manager
FFMD 16 - Asst. General Manager
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

INbengalfan wrote:
Solid Bengals pick, but I still am not convinced we go LB. We could, but could also target Taco or Davis at this point. Either way, the pick works.

I agree that as much as I would like Foster, nothing I am hearing from the team or the local media guys makes me think he will be the pick. Of the guys available my guess is either Barnett or Howard. I don't think Taco is a value that high.
Kyu

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the Jets, except Reddick to NE is terrifying..
Cypher

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to hug you. The only player in this class i'd trade up for is Thomas. Kid's going to be a stud. We probably won't trade up, but high five all the same.

AkronsWitness wrote:
The Browns are a football team, run by baseball people, making smart basketball trades...#Analytics
Myth

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lions drafted Miles Killabrew last year and he does too many of the things Jabrill would be asked to do. Jarrad Davis and z.cunningham have about the same value IMO, though you don't have JD in your first round. Either of them are better fits, though I like Tre'Davious White for value. He's either my 2nd or 3rd CB.

One name I'm not seeing here who is getting more play elsewhere is Tyus Bowser who has similar athletic numbers as H.Reddick. With a few teams known to be analytics driven, I'm surprised. If Reddick can rise to the mid teens from 3rd round obscurity, a guy like Bowser could be in the mid 20s-30s. And with the supply and demand of lbs who can cover and tackle, I think that value is legit.
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO none of these QB's is worth a first rounder including Garopollo.

Vince Lombardi
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do wonder if Ozzie Newsomes alabama homerism rubbed off on the guys that learned under him. So i could easily see that being the pick. Laughing
theindianstud12

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Allen is solid. Id prefer Adams or Howard though.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
freeman+coleman wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
31. Atlanta Falcons - Jordan Willis DE

Pass rush is a need for the Falcons. Willis is on the rise.

I like the position as Edge rusher for sure is a big need for us. I just don't think Willis is worth the value there. He might be on the rise some but he hasn't become a 1st round pick at all to me. If he is there in the 2nd round or we trade down to grab some picks then im ok with Willis but at 31 i just don't see it as worth it or good value for us. Much better Edge talent that can be had there like T.J. Watt, Charles Harris, Derek Rivers, and Dan Feeney.

Willis at 31 wants to make me puke!
Willis at 31 would be an amazing pick, though.

Your opinion though which i am with free+cole on this one it wouldn't make me puke but i would be pretty upset about it on draft day. I don't think he is worthy of a 1st round pick this year although i would be ok with him in the 2nd round via a trade down and us getting a extra pick or at our normal 2nd round pick.

Too many better and more talented players at 31 to be had over Willis even if it's not at edge rusher. Willis compared to those i listed in Watt, Harris, Rivers, or Feeney the value just isn't there right now.
playboi24

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Texans pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: