Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Jlash wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Foster would probably be the MIKE, Hicks the WILL, and Bradham the SAM..

CB looks way better!

Mixon is gone late first to mid second

No, Foster would be the WILL.

Agreed on Mixon being gone in that range though.

And he will only play half the snaps like our other will? Sounds like a brilliant pick.

Nah Foster is 3 down LB. I don't know why people underrated his coverage ability. The LB that would come off the field in that situation would have to be Bradham.

I don't understand why people think just because we play nickel the WILL has to come off you can put whoever in or take whoever off. I think Foster would be a good player and a luxury pick, I like him but I don't think he can afford to draft him I'd rather draft Ramcyck than rosrlter because we already had Hicks and Bradham.. But would live to have Foster maybe the combine pushes him to 43 Cool

I believe if foster is sitting there at 14, were going to take him as he would be the bpa. Our will played like 95% of the snaps last season. Idk what he's saying. I also believe if we had 3 really good lbs we'd use our base 4-3 more, our team looked at kendricks as a weakness. In buffalo Schwartz used his base a lot. I love foster because it solidifies our LB core for the next 10 years.

No. He's right.

I have no clue what you are talking about. Our WILL played 95% of the snaps? What?

Bradham was the SAM and Kendricks was the WILL.

In nickel the WILL came off the field.

Bradham (SAM) played 97.1% of the snaps.

Kendricks (WILL) played 26.8% of the snaps.

Selecting Foster also doesn't solidify our LB corps for the next 10 years as Bradham is a FA after this season and we aren't re-signing him if we take Foster in the 1st round as the 3rd LB is only gonna play like a third of the defensive snaps and you don't select Foster to only play a third of the snaps. You also don't re-sign Bradham to sizeable deal to only play a third of the snaps either.
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Foster would probably be the MIKE, Hicks the WILL, and Bradham the SAM..

CB looks way better!

Mixon is gone late first to mid second

No, Foster would be the WILL.

Agreed on Mixon being gone in that range though.

And he will only play half the snaps like our other will? Sounds like a brilliant pick.

Nah Foster is 3 down LB. I don't know why people underrated his coverage ability. The LB that would come off the field in that situation would have to be Bradham.

Bradham was fantastic in coverage last year.

The NFL1000 project rated him as the best 4-3 OLB in coverage and the 2nd highest rated 4-3 OLB overall. He finished behind only Bruce Irvin.

That means he finished ahead of guys like Sean Lee, Lavonte David, KJ Wright, etc.
Cadmus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packers fan here.

I was just lurking around to see if I could find any indication of how you guys feel about both Wentz and Smallwood entering 2017, but I had to comment once I saw the mock draft.

You guys realize this is an absolute pipedream, correct?

4 of the Top 5 players are highly likely to be selected in the Top 50. The only one that should fall out of that range is Jones, and that obviously has to do with the Achilles injury. I mean, I just posted a mock where GB selected Witherspoon at #61 and prefaced the selection with the statement that I thought there was a 50/50 chance he would still be there, and I still got grilled for the pick. Laughing
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
Packers fan here.

I was just lurking around to see if I could find any indication of how you guys feel about both Wentz and Smallwood entering 2017, but I had to comment once I saw the mock draft.

4 of the Top 5 players are highly likely to be selected in the Top 50. The only one that should fall out of that range is Jones, and that obviously has to do with the Achilles injury. I mean, I just posted a mock where GB selected Witherspoon at #61 and prefaced the selection with the statement that I thought there was a 50/50 chance he would still be there, and I still got grilled for the pick. Laughing

Wentz is the QB going forward.

Smallwood is an interesting running back and will be part of the rotation with sproles and rookie next year.

As for where players go. I mean anything is possible. We see that every draft. It just takes one team to like one kid during his interview to take him earlier than anyone thought or we could see a kid fall because he does poorly in said interviews. I mean mocks are just for scenarios anyway not to be taken seriously.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Cadmus

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
Packers fan here.

Wentz is the QB going forward.

Smallwood is an interesting running back and will be part of the rotation with sproles and rookie next year.

As for where players go. I mean anything is possible. We see that every draft. It just takes one team to like one kid during his interview to take him earlier than anyone thought or we could see a kid fall because he does poorly in said interviews. I mean mocks are just for scenarios anyway not to be taken seriously.

Yeah, I'm looking more for dynasty purposes. I just didn't want to start my own thread in another teams forum because I hate those people. Laughing

Do you guys think Wentz has 25-30 TD upside next year?

What are the chances Smallwood could end up as the #1 in a rotation with a rookie and Sproles? (~15 touches a game)

I assume Mathews is gone.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah mathews will be cut once he passes a physical.

Uh Smallwood showed some flashes last year but I don't if he showed enough to draft him in a dynasty league. Maybe a guy to look at on the waiver wire early season if he does end up getting the touches.

As for Wentz getting to that 25-30 TD level. Well we hope so. Having Alshon should be a huge help to him.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Bednarik60

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant find Levon Kirkland coming out of retirement anywhere... hated it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: