Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Mock Draft V.3
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:23 pm    Post subject: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Hey guys so this is my third mock draft and besides doing what I think they'll do. This is what I'd do.

Free Agents

Johnathan Hankins DT 1 year 8 million

Trades
Jason Kelce and 5th for Rams 4th

Mychal Kendricks to the Chiefs for a 5th

Draft

1) Reuben Foster Will Alabama
I'm sick of this weak defense, we need someone with an attitude on this defense and someone that will strike fear into the opponents. He takes over for Nigels spot and Nigel goes back to the position he played in 2014 as the Sam. I think he will be a great fit. Think Willis and Navarro in San fran as the duo we will have with him and Hicks.

2) Quincy Wilson CB Florida
A pure press corner with a great frame. I love his potential and I think he will be really good in this scheme.

3) Sidney Jones CB Washington
Falls due to the achillies injury and I think this can be a steal. Really good cover cornerback and was my favorite cb in the draft pre injury.

TRADE Eagles trade Rams 4th and browns 4th for Colts 3rd

3) Joe Mixon RB falls due to character concerns and fits in perfectly with our offense, love his potential

4) Ahkello Witherspoon CB
Good cover cb with good upside

5) Shelton Gibson WR WVU
True playmaker and reminds me of DeSean Jackson

6) Ethan Cooper Tackle
Had a visit with the Eagles and will try to groom him to being the future RT

7) 7 Scott Orndoff TE Pittsburgh
Very good blocker that can be used as a FB in certain situations

Depth Chart:
QB: Wentz, Foles
RB: Mixon (R), Smallwood, Sproles,
FB: Orndoff(R)
WR: Jeffery, Green-Beckham
WR: Smith, Gibson
SWR: Matthews, Agholor
TE: Ertz, Burton, Celek, Orndoff (R)
LT: Peters, Tobin
LG: Warmack, Barbre
C: Seumalo , Wiz
RG: Brooks, Barbre, Wiz
RT: Johnson, Vaitai, Cooper

DE: Curry, Long, Mccallister
DT: Hankins, Allen, Vaeao, Aziz
DT: Cox, Vaeao
DE: Graham, Smith
OLB: Bradham
MLB: Hicks, Walker
OLB: Foster, Goode
CB: Mills, Witherspoon,
Nickel: Robinson
FS: McLeod, Brooks, Maragos
SS: Jenkins, Watkins
CB: Wilson, Jones
K: Sturgis
P: Jones
LS: Dorenbos

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
Hey guys so this is my third mock draft and besides doing what I think they'll do. This is what I'd do.

Free Agents

Trades

Draft

I'm sick of this weak defense, we need someone with an attitude on this defense and someone that will strike fear into the opponents. He takes over for Nigels spot and Nigel goes back to the position he played in 2014 as the Sam. I think he will be a great fit. Think Willis and Navarro in San fran as the duo we will have with him and Hicks.

A pure press corner with a great frame. I love his potential and I think he will be really good in this scheme.

Falls due to the achillies injury and I think this can be a steal. Really good cover cornerback and was my favorite cb in the draft pre injury.

3) Joe Mixon RB falls due to character concerns and fits in perfectly with our offense, love his potential

5) Shelton Gibson WR WVU

6) Ethan Cooper Tackle

Depth Chart:

Foster would probably be the MIKE, Hicks the WILL, and Bradham the SAM..

CB looks way better!

Mixon is gone late first to mid second

Not a fan of Shelton don't think he's going to be the deep threat that everyone is claiming he will be.. Davis is worth the pick.. The Eagles due have interest in him though
TheRealMcCoy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

No, Foster would be the WILL.

Agreed on Mixon being gone in that range though.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

I guess he is similar to Vontaze Burfict.. I like Foster think he's going to be good in every game he has a huge hit and he definitely would add tenacity and toughness to our defense.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:11 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

And he will only play half the snaps like our other will? Sounds like a brilliant pick.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
Poloc2289

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:

Free Agents

Trades

Draft

5) Shelton Gibson WR WVU

6) Ethan Cooper Tackle

Depth Chart:

Extremely unrealistic, borderline wish list.

Foster likely will not slide to the Eagles but I'll give you there's a chance. He hasn't done much to help himself during the draft process but his tape is phenomenal. However he's likely to small for MLB so yea, he'd be looking at WILL

Wilson, Jones, Witherspoon, and Mixon are all likely 1 round too late. Of course they look great on here, because they are taken when they should not be available. Also to clarify, Mixon never looks great. Please keep him away from this team.
Jlash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

And he will only play half the snaps like our other will? Sounds like a brilliant pick.

Nah Foster is 3 down LB. I don't know why people underrated his coverage ability. The LB that would come off the field in that situation would have to be Bradham.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:48 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

Nah Foster is 3 down LB. I don't know why people underrated his coverage ability. The LB that would come off the field in that situation would have to be Bradham.

I don't understand why people think just because we play nickel the WILL has to come off you can put whoever in or take whoever off. I think Foster would be a good player and a luxury pick, I like him but I don't think he can afford to draft him I'd rather draft Ramcyck than rosrlter because we already had Hicks and Bradham.. But would live to have Foster maybe the combine pushes him to 43 Cool
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Jlash wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

I don't understand why people think just because we play nickel the WILL has to come off you can put whoever in or take whoever off. I think Foster would be a good player and a luxury pick, I like him but I don't think he can afford to draft him I'd rather draft Ramcyck than rosrlter because we already had Hicks and Bradham.. But would live to have Foster maybe the combine pushes him to 43 Cool

I believe if foster is sitting there at 14, were going to take him as he would be the bpa. Our will played like 95% of the snaps last season. Idk what he's saying. I also believe if we had 3 really good lbs we'd use our base 4-3 more, our team looked at kendricks as a weakness. In buffalo Schwartz used his base a lot. I love foster because it solidifies our LB core for the next 10 years.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Poloc2289 wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

Free Agents

Trades

Draft

5) Shelton Gibson WR WVU

6) Ethan Cooper Tackle

Depth Chart:

Extremely unrealistic, borderline wish list.

Foster likely will not slide to the Eagles but I'll give you there's a chance. He hasn't done much to help himself during the draft process but his tape is phenomenal. However he's likely to small for MLB so yea, he'd be looking at WILL

Wilson, Jones, Witherspoon, and Mixon are all likely 1 round too late. Of course they look great on here, because they are taken when they should not be available. Also to clarify, Mixon never looks great. Please keep him away from this team.

I don't see this as extremely unrealistic. Wilson may drop because this is a great CB class. I see Conley, Lattimore, Humphrey, King, and white going infront of him causing him to drop to us. Jones just tore his Achilles, some teams might not want to draft a smaller CB that relied on his quick feet in coverage that just tore that tendon. Def a drop there, question is how far? No one knows. Mixon people are taking him off there draft board, owners are going to be scared to draft a guy like that. I think it's a real possibility that he's there in the 3rd. And Witherspoon is extremely weak and scared to be physical and that might cause him to drop.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:

I don't see this as extremely unrealistic. Wilson may drop because this is a great CB class. I see Conley, Lattimore, Humphrey, King, and white going infront of him causing him to drop to us. Jones just tore his Achilles, some teams might not want to draft a smaller CB that relied on his quick feet in coverage that just tore that tendon. Def a drop there, question is how far? No one knows. Mixon people are taking him off there draft board, owners are going to be scared to draft a guy like that. I think it's a real possibility that he's there in the 3rd. And Witherspoon is extremely weak and scared to be physical and that might cause him to drop.

I like how you trash the guys you plan on drafting to justify the draft spot.

"Jones is smaller and hurt"- He's an ideal size CB, btw
"People don't want Mixon"- There's already talk of Cincy taking him round 2
"Witherspoon is extremely weak and scared"- Then why in the world do we want him????

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
Jlash wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

I believe if foster is sitting there at 14, were going to take him as he would be the bpa. Our will played like 95% of the snaps last season. Idk what he's saying. I also believe if we had 3 really good lbs we'd use our base 4-3 more, our team looked at kendricks as a weakness. In buffalo Schwartz used his base a lot. I love foster because it solidifies our LB core for the next 10 years.

Our WILL was Kendricks, Bradham was the SAM.. We play in a different division we play the Cowboys, Giants, and Redskins twice.. Cowboys run 3 wide (Bryant, Williams, Beasley) Giants (ODB, Marshall, Shepard) Redskins (Garcon, DJax, Chrowder) I know some are from last year but the Cowboys will replace Williams and the Skins got Doctson to replace DJax. In the AFC North the Jets are run oriented and the Pats had Rob and Bennet and the Dolphins have Ajayi. Not man backers can cover slot receivers it would put us at a disadvantage to go base because we have 3 good backs one will have to come off unless we run a 3-3-5
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

"Witherspoon is extremely weak and scared"- Then why in the world do we want him????

Witherspoon is weak but a lot of corners are.. I see him going mid 2nd to 3rd round.
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

If Cincy takes him with all there needs when they already have two good rbs that's dumb. Yeah every player has question marks but character and injury concerns are huge in the NFL. So yeah I'm willing to gamble on there potential. Sidney jones is weak is what I mean he gets pushed around by bigger wrs, and him having that rupture can hurt his stock mightly when he relied on his quickness.But I'm willing to take the chance in the third round. I don't see how it's unrealistic for them being there. I'm not trashing them, it's just why they will fall.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Mock Draft V.3 Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:

CB looks way better!

Schwarz seems like the kind of guy that would still keep bradham out there. It wasn't really a knock on any of reuben's abilities.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: