Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who is your favorite QB Target?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your favorite QB Target?
Deshone Kizer
14%
 14%  [ 7 ]
Patrick Mahomes
31%
 31%  [ 15 ]
Mitchell Trubisky
39%
 39%  [ 19 ]
Deshaun Watson
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
David Webb
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 48

dawgdish

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StewieRules wrote:
I still don't think any of the QB's this year is worth the #12 pick, let alone the number one overall ... i cant believe the media keeps pushing this possibility. But then again this is the Browns we're talking about so .... maybe they're hearing about all those intriguing analytics.

Frankly reaching for a QB at #12 has two negative effects - one being that no one is considered ready to play this year (so you can bet they'll be out there at some point) - and the other is that a 12 spent this year pretty much guarantees no 1st round QB next season, when the class shaping up looks immeasurably better.

Another thing that puzzles me just a bit....all this blind faith in Hue. Yes I know he got the best out of Dalton but isn't this the same guy who favored Geoff over Wentz, passed on Wentz overall and opted for Cody over Prescott? Overall I think he's a good coach and I know he has very little to work with, but maybe hold off on the QB-Whisperer talk for just a bit until we see something more tangible.

I dunno - I want badly for us to have a good draft but spending a 12 for a kid with 13 starts? Seems like something most teams wouldn't do. And if we do we in all likelihood bypass the position for 2018. Sometimes the cards aren't there for the position in need - when is it ever a good idea to push a bad position?

I agree, and given that the QBs all have holes/flaws, we shouldn't reach at 1 or 12 - take BPA there and QB at the top of the 2nd, where we could hopefully get a D Carr/A Dalton type starter.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28
Page 28 of 28

Jump to: