Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who is your favorite QB Target?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is your favorite QB Target?
Deshone Kizer
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Patrick Mahomes
32%
 32%  [ 15 ]
Mitchell Trubisky
39%
 39%  [ 18 ]
Deshaun Watson
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
David Webb
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

Author Message
Mastercheddaar


Joined: 14 Dec 2006
Posts: 5402
Location: Northeast Ohio.. Obviously
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:25 pm    Post subject: hmmm Reply with quote

Final answer? Mitch.

That is all

Mastercheddaar
_________________
For those that don't know:
NFL - AFC Browns, NFC Eagles
Basket Ball - Cavs
Baseball - Indians/Yankees.
CF - Ohio State and Wake Forest
Women - Brunettes with Blue eyes.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11192
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good lord. Am I living Groundhog Day?

It's only 7 days. It's only 7 days. It's only 7 days.

Laughing
_________________

Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 14692
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aye...did y'all get a chance to read King Goober's thoughts on Josh Dobbs' knee inversion when he plants?

Truly riveting stuff..

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587573&start=30
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40129
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Aye...did y'all get a chance to read King Goober's thoughts on Josh Dobbs' knee inversion when he plants?

Truly riveting stuff..

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587573&start=30


damn that dreaded knee wobble, damn it to hell!!!

I dont think in all my life of playing football, watching football, coaching football, and talking about football on here have I ever heard someone bring up knee inversion. Its a joke right? please tell me its a joke.

I hope he knows he is a laughing stock in our forum
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
duke2056


Joined: 21 Feb 2005
Posts: 8992
Location: Cleveland area
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't want to draft a QB day 1 or even day 2.

I rather suck it up with Cody and/or BO while drafting someone next year.

We can probably draft a guy in the 2nd next year who compares to the guys who will go in the 1st this year, hence, a 1st round QB next year will very likely IMO be much better than any of the QBs in the draft this year.
_________________
3/18/17 predictions:
Jimmy G stays with New England this year.
We draft Garrett at #1 (out on a limb there).
We trade back from 12 for another 2018 1st.
We do NOT draft a QB in the first 2 rounds.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bosko1616


Joined: 22 Oct 2010
Posts: 3653
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

18-25 Mitch Trubisky
52-64 Davis Webb
70-80 Nathan Peterman
90-100 Josh Dobbs

I went by my favorite in each round and where I see them ranked.
Now obviously I have Kizer and Mahomes in round 1 but I like Trubisky the most out of those guys. Watson I have ranked in the top of the 2nd but I like guys at other positions more there. I truly like Webb I think he has an insane amount of upside. Peterman reminds me of Kessler. He's the most pro ready QB of them all. Dobbs is a late round guy I like but he's a solid year or two away.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 14692
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

buno67 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Aye...did y'all get a chance to read King Goober's thoughts on Josh Dobbs' knee inversion when he plants?

Truly riveting stuff..

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587573&start=30


damn that dreaded knee wobble, damn it to hell!!!

I dont think in all my life of playing football, watching football, coaching football, and talking about football on here have I ever heard someone bring up knee inversion. Its a joke right? please tell me its a joke.

I hope he knows he is a laughing stock in our forum


He's something else lol.
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40129
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bosko1616 wrote:
18-25 Mitch Trubisky
52-64 Davis Webb
70-80 Nathan Peterman
90-100 Josh Dobbs

I went by my favorite in each round and where I see them ranked.
Now obviously I have Kizer and Mahomes in round 1 but I like Trubisky the most out of those guys. Watson I have ranked in the top of the 2nd but I like guys at other positions more there. I truly like Webb I think he has an insane amount of upside. Peterman reminds me of Kessler. He's the most pro ready QB of them all. Dobbs is a late round guy I like but he's a solid year or two away.


I would put Dobbs over Peterman. I wouldnt mind taking Dobbs between 70-100. I really like his potential. I think Dobbs has a very high ceiling but that he has no floor whatso ever
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
H2ThaIzzo


Joined: 15 Jan 2009
Posts: 5444
Location: Ohio
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Aye...did y'all get a chance to read King Goober's thoughts on Josh Dobbs' knee inversion when he plants?

Truly riveting stuff..

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587573&start=30


damn that dreaded knee wobble, damn it to hell!!!

I dont think in all my life of playing football, watching football, coaching football, and talking about football on here have I ever heard someone bring up knee inversion. Its a joke right? please tell me its a joke.

I hope he knows he is a laughing stock in our forum


He's something else lol.



_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11192
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
brownie man wrote:
You know what I think about the Trubisky situation

It's not the fact he only started 13 games. I think that's fine you get a feel for him and the player he is within a year. Look at Cam Newton one year starting didn't stop him from going 1 overall.

I don't think it's the 13 games. I think teams are starting questioning what was going on in the program where he couldn't start over Marquise. That's the problem he looked great this year, but why couldn't you start before?

Was it the program?
We're you not good enough to that point?
Could you not understand game plans or defenses to that point?

That's where the concern is


There is also what he has on tape. Throws that do not have great velocity, even when needed, and a small hitch/windup when throwing. I truly expect an interception machine at the next level.


Prove it.
_________________

Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11192
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
buno67 wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Aye...did y'all get a chance to read King Goober's thoughts on Josh Dobbs' knee inversion when he plants?

Truly riveting stuff..

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=587573&start=30


damn that dreaded knee wobble, damn it to hell!!!

I dont think in all my life of playing football, watching football, coaching football, and talking about football on here have I ever heard someone bring up knee inversion. Its a joke right? please tell me its a joke.

I hope he knows he is a laughing stock in our forum


He's something else lol.


Gaining my affection is DraftHobbyist's. He literally is raising or dropping prospects based on the combine and pro days Laughing
_________________

Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DizzyDean


Joined: 09 Mar 2017
Posts: 440
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
brownie man wrote:
You know what I think about the Trubisky situation

It's not the fact he only started 13 games. I think that's fine you get a feel for him and the player he is within a year. Look at Cam Newton one year starting didn't stop him from going 1 overall.

I don't think it's the 13 games. I think teams are starting questioning what was going on in the program where he couldn't start over Marquise. That's the problem he looked great this year, but why couldn't you start before?

Was it the program?
We're you not good enough to that point?
Could you not understand game plans or defenses to that point?

That's where the concern is


There is also what he has on tape. Throws that do not have great velocity, even when needed, and a small hitch/windup when throwing. I truly expect an interception machine at the next level.


Prove it.


That is easy enough, go to youtube, pull up his high lights.... the ones MEANT to make him look good, his BEST moments, and watch the ball velocity, watch his pre throwing hitch, every single time. NFL secondaries are just too good, they will be jumping routes all day long.
_________________
But wait! There's more!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 58045
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My #1 concern with Mitch is something I can't personally measure and that's his ability to understand pro concepts. Only Hue can test that.
_________________

2016 Adopt a Brownie - Joe Schoebert & Christian Kirksey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11192
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DizzyDean wrote:
Bonanza23 wrote:
DizzyDean wrote:
brownie man wrote:
You know what I think about the Trubisky situation

It's not the fact he only started 13 games. I think that's fine you get a feel for him and the player he is within a year. Look at Cam Newton one year starting didn't stop him from going 1 overall.

I don't think it's the 13 games. I think teams are starting questioning what was going on in the program where he couldn't start over Marquise. That's the problem he looked great this year, but why couldn't you start before?

Was it the program?
We're you not good enough to that point?
Could you not understand game plans or defenses to that point?

That's where the concern is


There is also what he has on tape. Throws that do not have great velocity, even when needed, and a small hitch/windup when throwing. I truly expect an interception machine at the next level.


Prove it.


That is easy enough, go to youtube, pull up his high lights.... the ones MEANT to make him look good, his BEST moments, and watch the ball velocity, watch his pre throwing hitch, every single time. NFL secondaries are just too good, they will be jumping routes all day long.


So in other words you can't.
_________________

Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bonanza23


Joined: 10 Nov 2008
Posts: 11192
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Prove it.
_________________

Thanks Reg!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Page 21 of 27

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group