Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sharrif Floyd suffers career-threatening complications
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
OleXmad


Joined: 09 Jan 2017
Posts: 372
Location: Baltimore, Maryland.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackyAttacky wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
Lets hope the leak wasnt a medical professional

HIPPA oaths are a joke at this point


We'll never know cause it's a "Source" more likely than not someone in the vikings front office.

But still this sucks for the vikings, first Teddy and now Floyd might never play again....Easily the worst injury luck in the league last year hope he can get healthy.


Packers lost Nick Collins, Jermicheal Finley, Sam Shields, and Jonathon Franklin all to career ending injuries in the last six years.


Ah Sam Shields....if only our skulls worked like a woodpecker's did then there'd be no concussion concerns ever. But still that's quite a few players to lose to career threatening injuries over 6 years, even more amazing the vikings potentially lost two in one season.
_________________
I'm not an honest person, I'm just 50 honest hamsters in a trench coat that learned to type.

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty league, PM me for a co-owner role.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 16707
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This is awful.
_________________

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelKing728


Joined: 23 Aug 2008
Posts: 23207
Location: PGH
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OleXmad wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
Lets hope the leak wasnt a medical professional

HIPPA oaths are a joke at this point


We'll never know cause it's a "Source" more likely than not someone in the vikings front office.

But still this sucks for the vikings, first Teddy and now Floyd might never play again....Easily the worst injury luck in the league last year hope he can get healthy.


Don't forget Mike Harris. His career might be over too.

Floyd was good when healthy, and we definitely missed him last year. Shamar Stephen is a fine backup, but not stater material.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 40213
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well he should have a nice little lawsuit on his hands.

Little surprised a sports doctor would have this issue, you think a surgery like that would be easy peasy for him.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PackyAttacky


Joined: 12 Mar 2017
Posts: 99
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cp0k2 wrote:
PackyAttacky wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
Lets hope the leak wasnt a medical professional

HIPPA oaths are a joke at this point


We'll never know cause it's a "Source" more likely than not someone in the vikings front office.

But still this sucks for the vikings, first Teddy and now Floyd might never play again....Easily the worst injury luck in the league last year hope he can get healthy.


Packers lost Nick Collins, Jermicheal Finley, Sam Shields, and Jonathon Franklin all to career ending injuries in the last six years.
The last six years count as last year? You really can't handle the Vikings stealing the spotlight, even if it's a negative spotlight, for one year? Jeez.


Terrible spotlight to have, I don't anyone to have that, now I am from eastern WI, so I root for you twice a year when you play Da Bears, speaking of which could you beat them in Chicago please, but just letting you know the sucking part of the sport we cheer for.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RedRider


Joined: 24 Mar 2016
Posts: 421
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackyAttacky wrote:
cp0k2 wrote:
PackyAttacky wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
ohiogenius wrote:
Lets hope the leak wasnt a medical professional

HIPPA oaths are a joke at this point


We'll never know cause it's a "Source" more likely than not someone in the vikings front office.

But still this sucks for the vikings, first Teddy and now Floyd might never play again....Easily the worst injury luck in the league last year hope he can get healthy.


Packers lost Nick Collins, Jermicheal Finley, Sam Shields, and Jonathon Franklin all to career ending injuries in the last six years.
The last six years count as last year? You really can't handle the Vikings stealing the spotlight, even if it's a negative spotlight, for one year? Jeez.


Terrible spotlight to have, I don't anyone to have that, now I am from eastern WI, so I root for you twice a year when you play Da Bears, speaking of which could you beat them in Chicago please, but just letting you know the sucking part of the sport we cheer for.
He's a Browns fan.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ForteOz


Joined: 03 Sep 2013
Posts: 1119
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

joru1000 wrote:
It sucks [inappropriate/removed] being a Vikings fan.

Wanna trade?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JBURGE25


Joined: 25 Jan 2012
Posts: 18157
Location: Canadia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bananabucket wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
Hopefully he can hold the surgeons liable. This isn't fair; he went in to get healthy, not worse.


Don't worry. Scumbag lawyers the world over are foaming at the mouth.
Sucks for the surgeon. Mistakes happen.
_________________

FF Big Brother III Winner Cool
[sig by El ramster]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CriminalMind


Joined: 25 Aug 2011
Posts: 8522
Location: Toronto, CA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why players are encouraged to rehab rehab rehab, before going under the knife route
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tom cody


Joined: 01 Sep 2007
Posts: 12966
Location: Canada
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To bad for Floyd here. Got to think he may sue the doctor here.
_________________
Knock Knock
Who's There?
Haitch
Haitch Who?
God Bless You

Courtesy of an online joke search.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
JaguarCrazy2832


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 90661
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez that sucks for Floyd, remember Minny had big plans for him
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TENINCH


Joined: 29 Apr 2014
Posts: 6353
Location: ATL
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm done with the Vikings drafting Florida Gators.
_________________
#HEYTEDDY
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3826
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sucks for Floyd. So many so quick to blame the Doctor when everything might have been done right and it's just his body is not responding as most do and that is expected. I wanted the Raiders to pick him up if they had traded down again in that draft.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SemperFeist


Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 7838
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G wrote:
Sucks for Floyd. So many so quick to blame the Doctor when everything might have been done right and it's just his body is not responding as most do and that is expected. I wanted the Raiders to pick him up if they had traded down again in that draft.

Disrupting the nerve during surgery would most definitely be a surgeon's error.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
domepatrol91


Moderator
Joined: 26 Mar 2013
Posts: 7675
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SemperFeist wrote:
G wrote:
Sucks for Floyd. So many so quick to blame the Doctor when everything might have been done right and it's just his body is not responding as most do and that is expected. I wanted the Raiders to pick him up if they had traded down again in that draft.

Disrupting the nerve during surgery would most definitely be a surgeon's error.
Not questioning you cause I have no idea the ins an outs of surgery, but how do you know this? A source, experience with surgeries?

I just never know what to think when people on a football forum are questioning doctors and surgeons.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group