Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Valhalla Community Mock - Broncos (#20)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Broncos
OT Cam Robinson, Alabama
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
OT Garett Bolles, Utah
54%
 54%  [ 6 ]
OL Forrest Lamp, Western Kentucky
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
LB Haason Reddick, Temple
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
DE Taco Charlton, Michigan
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
S Jabrill Peppers, Michigan
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

Boda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went with Mike Williams here. I think it's absolutely crazy he's still on the board and I think the Cardinals might run their card in if this is the case come actual draft day.

They will need CB help but with the top 2 guys off the board they should still be able to grab a good one in the 2nd round but I think the Cardinals gear up for one more run with Palmer. Williams should be able to step in day 1 and have a significant role.
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Corey Davis over Mike Williams and while I think Watson is the bigger need, the better value is at WR.

Fitz will be done after this year JJ Nelson is good but I don't think he's a starter, and John Brown is a #2/#3 guy. they need a longterm #1 and Davis can be that for them.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boda wrote:
I went with Mike Williams here. I think it's absolutely crazy he's still on the board and I think the Cardinals might run their card in if this is the case come actual draft day.

They will need CB help but with the top 2 guys off the board they should still be able to grab a good one in the 2nd round but I think the Cardinals gear up for one more run with Palmer. Williams should be able to step in day 1 and have a significant role.

Never draft a WR named Mike Williams in the first round...especially tall ones. Laughing

Also, he's not the best WR prospect in this draft. Also, there's people out there that believe he's 3rd in line behind John Ross as well as Corey Davis.

In my NFL.com draft, I have Marlon Humphrey going to the Cardinals, but since he's already gone, there's not another CB worth taking here and it's much too high to consider a QB like Deshaun Watson as the successor to Palmer, so I moved onto WR for the future replacement for Larry Fitzgerald in Corey Davis.

Thx to Lil Uno!
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davis as well.

"My purpose will not be denied."
- Teddy Bridgewater 9/1/16
Boda

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
Boda wrote:

Never draft a WR named Mike Williams in the first round...especially tall ones. Laughing

Also, he's not the best WR prospect in this draft. Also, there's people out there that believe he's 3rd in line behind John Ross as well as Corey Davis.

In my NFL.com draft, I have Marlon Humphrey going to the Cardinals, but since he's already gone, there's not another CB worth taking here and it's much too high to consider a QB like Deshaun Watson as the successor to Palmer, so I moved onto WR for the future replacement for Larry Fitzgerald in Corey Davis.

Hey I've probably been the biggest Corey Davis supporter here, I've brought his name up several times over the past couple years but I still believe Mike Williams is the better WR. Now maybe I'm wrong but he has it all and produced against top competition something Davis just hasn't done. Other than that I don't really have anything bad to say about Davis but I have Mike Williams as 1A and Davis as 1B. Either which way I think both WR's will have good to great careers.

As for Ross that's just LOL. Troy Williamson 2.0 except he lacks the size. His ceiling is D. Jackson but I doubt he even comes close to that
gopherwrestler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boda wrote:
As for Ross that's just LOL. Troy Williamson 2.0 except he lacks the size. His ceiling is D. Jackson but I doubt he even comes close to that

Why? Just because he is fast? He consistently wins contested catches and did play in an offense where he had an actually route tree that fits with the "NFL standards". Yes he doesn't always run them all that beautifully, but he does run the routes and made it work outside the Alabama game. He has solid hands and somehow finds ways to win in the redzone. If it wasn't for every injury he had and the future concerns I have him as WR1.

But either way, I went Watson here. I don't see them being this low next year to get anyone worth a hoot, and Palmer is about done. Arians would really do well with him.

“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.”
-Dan Gable
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardinals (#13) Poll Results:
QB Deshaun Watson, Clemson - 4
QB Patrick Mahomes II, Texas Tech - 2
WR Corey Davis, Western Michigan - 6
WR Mike Williams, Clemson - 1
DE Taco Charlton, Michigan - 1

Eagles are on the clock

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dalvin Cook

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gopherwrestler wrote:
Boda wrote:

Why? Just because he is fast? He consistently wins contested catches and did play in an offense where he had an actually route tree that fits with the "NFL standards". Yes he doesn't always run them all that beautifully, but he does run the routes and made it work outside the Alabama game. He has solid hands and somehow finds ways to win in the redzone. If it wasn't for every injury he had and the future concerns I have him as WR1.

But either way, I went Watson here. I don't see them being this low next year to get anyone worth a hoot, and Palmer is about done. Arians would really do well with him.

Because he is a body catcher who struggles catching the ball when a defender is near. Not to mention he shot up the draft board by a full round simply because of his 40 time.

Last edited by Boda on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:54 am; edited 1 time in total
gopherwrestler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles need a cornerback

“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.”
-Dan Gable
disaacs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of the given options, I think it'd be McCaffrey, but I actually believe they'd take Dalvin Cook before McCaffrey.

Thx to Lil Uno!
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagles (#14) Poll Results:
RB Christian McCaffrey, Stanford - 8
WR Mike Williams, Clemson - 4
WR John Ross, Washington - 1
CB Gareon Conley, Ohio State - 2
RB Dalvin Cook, Florida State - 2

Colts are on the clock

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of the few no-brainers that we've had in awhile...the Colts are in dire need of protecting Andrew Luck...and the best OT in the draft is available. The Colts run to the podium with the name Ryan Ramcyzk on it.

Thx to Lil Uno!
VikeManDan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hard to argue disaacs. OT should be the pick, also voted for Mr. Ramcyzk.

"My purpose will not be denied."
- Teddy Bridgewater 9/1/16
Heimdallr

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colts (#15) Poll Results:
RB Dalvin Cook, Florida State - 3
OL Forrest Lamp, Western Kentucky - 1
OT Ryan Ramczyk, Wisconsin - 7
OT Garett Bolles, Utah - 1
DE Taco Charlton, Michigan - 2
S Jabrill Peppers, Michigan - 1

Ravens are on the clock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: