You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1 Month Away Mock V.3
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Personally, I just dislike these "pull a bunch of names out of a hat" mocks. Yet, I keep reading and commenting on them haha.

That's why I spend my time in the GM Mock draft board....

As far as the players themselves, you can't get 2 professional GM's to agree on a board, your not going to get anyone on here to agree to like all the players you like

We've interviewed 3 players I mocked us Ross, Shaheen, and Anderson so we definitely have interest in them.. Wilson and Gallman can definitely end up in midnight green.. Griffin and Lane add more ST players since we lost Braham and I read the Eagles want a WR that can contribute on special teams since none was on a unit last year. The Eagles always have players no one even heard of every year like Dennis Kelly or Curtis Marsh. I try to add different players every draft and put effort into it.. I really liked what you did in the GM Forum Wide Mock and would love to be apart of it when I get a better feel for the site.. I definitely put time and effort into my mocks and value everyone's opinion on the Forum. I know there is no such thing as a perfect mock but I like to hear everyone's opinion. I've been right in a couple of Mock Drafts/Off seasons I've mocked Bradham, Daniels, Brooks, Dillon Gordon, and others to us in the past long post but I don't want anyone to think I pull these out my arse Laughing
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
Personally, I just dislike these "pull a bunch of names out of a hat" mocks. Yet, I keep reading and commenting on them haha.

That's why I spend my time in the GM Mock draft board....

As far as the players themselves, you can't get 2 professional GM's to agree on a board, your not going to get anyone on here to agree to like all the players you like

you mean joe douglas wont be pulling names out of a hat? what the heck are we paying him for then?
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not questioning the time you put into it but it's hard to know if any pick is good value or reaches or whatever if you don't know who else is actually on the board.

Also, I wonder if any of those trades would get accepted or not. Just a philosophical difference in fake drafting........haha

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
I'm not questioning the time you put into it but it's hard to know if any pick is good value or reaches or whatever if you don't know who else is actually on the board.

Also, I wonder if any of those trades would get accepted or not. Just a philosophical difference in fake drafting........haha

Not everyone hates their wife and kids enough to put up with gm mock drafts. Laughing
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

Not everyone hates their wife and kids enough to put up with gm mock drafts. Laughing

I don't hate them, I just love them all so much that I never want to talk to them when I get home...... Laughing

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
EagleDeegle

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Translation... Pete knows more than you and how dare you post this mock! Laughing

Good job on putting this together. Don't think Quincy Wilson is there at 43 at all.
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:
Translation... Pete knows more than you and how dare you post this mock! Laughing

Good job on putting this together. Don't think Quincy Wilson is there at 43 at all.

Makes sense to me...

ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

I don't hate them, I just love them all so much that I never want to talk to them when I get home...... Laughing

How dare you only watch moana 3x this week instead of the 20 you could have.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:

Yeah true sorry didn't want to seem like a whiney baby either haha
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
ninjapirate wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:

How dare you only watch moana 3x this week instead of the 20 you could have.

I could legit do a 1 man show of that entire movie with songs and dances included at this point

FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EagleDeegle wrote:

Why I put an alternative pick but yeah he could or couldnt be pretty much wanted any corner at 43... How would you guys feel about adding Ross, Gallman, and Shaheen. Id love to add someone with 4.22 speed a RB that scored 28 TDs in the last 2 years and a 280 pound receiving TE!
killdawabbit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ross at 14 would not surprise me. Not sure how I feel about it, though. He's a dynamic weapon that can play the X or slot and returns kicks. He also appears to be an injury waiting to happen.

Both Wilson and Awuzie are guys who I have seen rated as high as first rounders. Though personally, I have them both as guys who will be part of the almost inevitable run at the end of the 1st/beginning of the second area of the draft. I would be happy with either at 43.

I might swap out Treyvon Hester for Ryan Glasgow as a guy they have shown some interest in.

Shaquill Griffin might be my favorite pick. I love value and he has the tools to develop into a good player if you can give him a year or 2. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles go with one of the more "pro-ready" CBs in the first or second, then concentrating on other positions and double dipping later on with a couple of "traits" guys to develop. Griffin and a guy like Brendan Langley or something.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

killdawabbit wrote:
Ross at 14 would not surprise me. Not sure how I feel about it, though. He's a dynamic weapon that can play the X or slot and returns kicks. He also appears to be an injury waiting to happen.

Both Wilson and Awuzie are guys who I have seen rated as high as first rounders. Though personally, I have them both as guys who will be part of the almost inevitable run at the end of the 1st/beginning of the second area of the draft. I would be happy with either at 43.

I might swap out Treyvon Hester for Ryan Glasgow as a guy they have shown some interest in.

Shaquill Griffin might be my favorite pick. I love value and he has the tools to develop into a good player if you can give him a year or 2. In fact, I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles go with one of the more "pro-ready" CBs in the first or second, then concentrating on other positions and double dipping later on with a couple of "traits" guys to develop. Griffin and a guy like Brendan Langley or something.

I was gonna put Glasgow there thought I'd take heat.. Think he will go a little earlier.. Yeah I k new Wilson is a bit of a stretch to be there but we could go with plenty of other players Tankersley, King, Awuzie, Jackson, etc at 43.

I'm scared also Ross would be injury prone but he could turn out to be an insane player.

Like the Griffin Pick also if he was in another draft class he'd be a late 2nd to 3rd round pick.. That was my idea to help out on ST til he can develop into hopefully a starter he is fast strong has good ball skills and a more than willing tackler needs work in man and need technique help.

Thanks for the feedback Very Happy
nlesthought

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree that Ross if available seems too realistic.

Therefore I hate the mock... Laughing
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nlesthought wrote:
I agree that Ross if available seems too realistic.

Therefore I hate the mock... Laughing

Thanks yeah Ross is probably who we go with I'd like someone that can be for of sure thing but Ross can be a crazy weapon

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: