Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RM 2016 Executive of the Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
drfrey13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:39 pm    Post subject: RM 2016 Executive of the Year Reply with quote

Was just given the award by the Sporting News. Congratulations sir and well deserved.
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What the heck? Reggie sucks.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark Davis set us up for success by hiring Reggie. I am sure they discussed the vision/plan before the hiring. It wasn't easy, short sighted fans/pundits gave Reggie a very hard time in the early years, but he destroyed a bad roster and built one that is set up for sustainable success. We went from laughing stock to contender in 5 years. Team Reggie!
DirtyHarry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big Rob wrote:
Mark Davis set us up for success by hiring Reggie. I am sure they discussed the vision/plan before the hiring. It wasn't easy, short sighted fans/pundits gave Reggie a very hard time in the early years, but he destroyed a bad roster and built one that is set up for sustainable success. We went from laughing stock to contender in 5 years. Team Reggie!

Somebody look up old anti Reggie quotes and or he should be fired quotes.

JonesDrew32 wrote:
38-10 Chargers

This game should definitely bring some lulz from the Raiders side.
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyHarry wrote:
Big Rob wrote:

I'm sure some of the regular posters here felt that way, but are Reggie supporters now. They should be ashamed of themselves for not giving Reggie a chance.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SBXISBXVSBXVIII wrote:
DirtyHarry wrote:
Big Rob wrote:

I'm sure some of the regular posters here felt that way, but are Reggie supporters now. They should be ashamed of themselves for not giving Reggie a chance.

There were definitely some that came to the party later but we are almost all supportive of him now with a couple exceptions.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: