You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How does the move to LV affect us NOW?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bitty

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
big_palooka wrote:
bitty wrote:
You can forget about drafting anybody with character concerns.
Because Las Vegas brings out the worst in everybody.

This is just cliché nonsense. If you live and work in Vegas, it's just a normal place.

Vegas brings out the worst in idiot tourists who go there to tie drinks around their necks and see how black out they can get.

+1. People actuallu LIVE in Vegas. Some people swear they only drink and gamble everyday.

Like saying "Don't go to Oakland, or you'll become a criminal!" Because its one of the most crime ridden cities in America.

You do realize that character concerns was the important part of that statement.
daineraider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just put my $100 deposit down for the new stadium. Nervous to see how much they are going to charge for PSL's. Hopefully they will be more like what the Vikings charged $500-$10k as opposed to the 49ers $2000-$80000.

Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
DC4_Life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sucks for the people of Oakland...raiders suck all this time and when they finally are good....now, they are leaving....

My only concern is will the Raiders have home field advantage? Will fans of other teams pay to see their team and visit Vegas?
BayRaider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just put my $100 deposit down as well.
raiderrocker18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditto

its going to be an absolute frenzy once they actually start offering the licenses
daineraider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderrocker18 wrote:
ditto

its going to be an absolute frenzy once they actually start offering the licenses

Which could be quite awhile. They have to decide how much to charge for PSLs and actually have final plans for the stadium. I wouldnt doubt if season tickets were sold out the first week they are available. I will be paying for PSLs to a stadium I cant go to for several years.

Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
raiderrocker18

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:
ditto

Which could be quite awhile. They have to decide how much to charge for PSLs and actually have final plans for the stadium. I wouldnt doubt if season tickets were sold out the first week they are available. I will be paying for PSLs to a stadium I cant go to for several years.
legit think that might be an overestimate
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, for starters, a lot of posters who have like OaklandRaiders111 type names might want to change them.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
Well, for starters, a lot of posters who have like OaklandRaiders111 type names might want to change them.

Smile Naw i'm good man. They'll probably move back in about 20-30 years. I'll be waiting.
Carr is 22-25,no playoff games, I'd take Flacco over him.To me it seems like Flacco is just where he belongs. Behind the Brady, Roethlisberger,Rivers,Rodgers,Wilson and ahead of Carr,Tannehill,Cousins,Palmer,Dalton,Luck
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Smile Naw i'm good man. They'll probably move back in about 20-30 years. I'll be waiting.

Lol that's not the same thing though.

I'm so glad I didn't pick a name associated with a player or city (as both the team and I have moved).
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no state income tax in Nevada so if anything Las vegas would be way more appealing to free agents than any place in california. The players will make more money.
MrOaktown_56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

I'm so glad I didn't pick a name associated with a player or city (as both the team and I have moved).

Haha all good man. If people wanna troll me for my name, its all good.
Carr is 22-25,no playoff games, I'd take Flacco over him.To me it seems like Flacco is just where he belongs. Behind the Brady, Roethlisberger,Rivers,Rodgers,Wilson and ahead of Carr,Tannehill,Cousins,Palmer,Dalton,Luck
Silver&Black88

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Actually why the Sio stuff if you don't mind me asking? That was his twitter handle a while back, right?
NightTrainLane

Location: On the wall defending Reggie from all blasphemous heretics!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

raiderrocker18 wrote:
daineraider wrote:
raiderrocker18 wrote:
ditto

legit think that might be an overestimate

It could be but then again I'm in a booster club in AZ and was in one in Vegas when I lived there and know of a lot of people that are ready to buy. I think you underestimate the market. Especially if it's a good team.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silver&Black88 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:
MrOaktown_56 wrote:
Silver&Black88 wrote:

Actually why the Sio stuff if you don't mind me asking? That was his twitter handle a while back, right?

Yeah. I thought it was cool because I like a lot of players with 55/56 so when I joined, i figured i'd choose a young promising player as a good avy.

I find it funny because now the team's about to not be "oak" and sio also isn't on the team Laughing .

If anything, my name is way more hilarious now. Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: