You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Draft Prospect 2.0
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
KingOfTheDot


Joined: 15 Oct 2013
Posts: 10661
Location: JetLife Stadium
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
1. Myles Garrett
2. Jamal Adams
3. Solomon Thomas

Top 3 on my board right now.
You smart You loyal


You appreciate me?
_________________
#LeahStrong

Quote:
@CRO31: @KellenWinslowJr you wish you were as good as your dad. Have you been to TARGET lately?


NewAge wrote:
And yeah I like Butt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 5586
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingOfTheDot wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
1. Myles Garrett
2. Jamal Adams
3. Solomon Thomas

Top 3 on my board right now.
You smart You loyal


You appreciate me?
Go buy your mama a house. Go buy your whole family houses.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Rockice_8


Joined: 05 Oct 2010
Posts: 4168
Location: 1 step ahead
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. Said he was sick and over hydrated that's why his test was diluted.

If we can drop down from 6 and grab 33 from CLE I would so take this guy in round 2 if he slipped that far.

I wonder if he could slide into round 2. Has some shoulder concerns as well so with the altercation, the failed drug test and shoulder questions maybe it's possible.
_________________

Props to Mack on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
barnaby8787


Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 10729
Location: Manhattan, NY
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockice_8 wrote:
Ruben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. Said he was sick and over hydrated that's why his test was diluted.

If we can drop down from 6 and grab 33 from CLE I would so take this guy in round 2 if he slipped that far.

I wonder if he could slide into round 2. Has some shoulder concerns as well so with the altercation, the failed drug test and shoulder questions maybe it's possible.
100%. Dalvin Cook apparently could fall to round 2 too.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ekill08x


Joined: 05 Oct 2005
Posts: 10758
Location: Bayport, New York
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jetskid007 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
jetskid007 wrote:
Many starting to hype Conley as the top CB in the draft. I honestly haven't done nearly as much studying this year as I have in past years, but it's pretty clear that Conley had the most responsibilities in the OSU secondary, whereas Hooker/Lattimore were allowed to play their spot and rely on sheer athleticism to win their battles. Will be interesting to see if Conley really is the better pro.


I really hope he isn't our first pick. Jets take way too many corners with their first pick on only once has it worked out. This guy rose in like a week. I never trust those prospects.


He's been considered CB2 by most since the combine. Even before than he was considered a Rd1 player.


Exactly why I hate him in the top 15. Hes a good prospect. He would be a solid starter, but that's a day 2 pick IMO. I don't care what his completion rate was, he was always on the 2. I see him as a quality starter...we should definitely not reach on him. A good corner is going to fall to day 2.
_________________


Props to JMG on the sig as usual
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
doumeyer


Joined: 03 Jul 2013
Posts: 2208
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

barnaby8787 wrote:
Rockice_8 wrote:
Ruben Foster failed a drug test at the combine. Said he was sick and over hydrated that's why his test was diluted.

If we can drop down from 6 and grab 33 from CLE I would so take this guy in round 2 if he slipped that far.

I wonder if he could slide into round 2. Has some shoulder concerns as well so with the altercation, the failed drug test and shoulder questions maybe it's possible.
100%. Dalvin Cook apparently could fall to round 2 too.


Dalvin cook is very interesting, he is a outstanding offensive weapon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.O


Joined: 11 Jan 2014
Posts: 3900
Location: Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
KingOfTheDot wrote:
1. Myles Garrett
2. Jamal Adams
3. Solomon Thomas

Top 3 on my board right now.
You smart You loyal


You appreciate me?
Go buy your mama a house. Go buy your whole family houses.
WEEEEEE THE BEST
_________________

Props El Ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.O


Joined: 11 Jan 2014
Posts: 3900
Location: Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ekill08x wrote:
jetskid007 wrote:
ekill08x wrote:
jetskid007 wrote:
Many starting to hype Conley as the top CB in the draft. I honestly haven't done nearly as much studying this year as I have in past years, but it's pretty clear that Conley had the most responsibilities in the OSU secondary, whereas Hooker/Lattimore were allowed to play their spot and rely on sheer athleticism to win their battles. Will be interesting to see if Conley really is the better pro.


I really hope he isn't our first pick. Jets take way too many corners with their first pick on only once has it worked out. This guy rose in like a week. I never trust those prospects.


He's been considered CB2 by most since the combine. Even before than he was considered a Rd1 player.


Exactly why I hate him in the top 15. Hes a good prospect. He would be a solid starter, but that's a day 2 pick IMO. I don't care what his completion rate was, he was always on the 2. I see him as a quality starter...we should definitely not reach on him. A good corner is going to fall to day 2.
Not completely true, Lattimore and him stayed on one side each neither was in Island type coverage.
_________________

Props El Ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJerseypaint


Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 1350
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man, if we can scoop Foster in the second or third that would be killer. His stock has only been falling since the combine, but the talent is still there.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 5586
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn, I didn't know Foster also fought with a hotel? worker at the combine

Dumb
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rdelaney89


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 3842
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jets 6 for Cleveland 12, 33, 108
Jets 12 for Texans 25, 131, 2018 1st
Jets trade Sheldon to Raiders for 88

1st #25 - S/LB - Jabril Peppers
2nd #33 - LB - Ruben Foster
2nd #39 - RB - Dalvin Cook/Joe Mixon
3rd #70 - S - Marcus Williams
3rd #88 - CB - Sidney Jones
3rd #107 - C - Ethan Pocic
4th #108 - QB - Joshua Dobbs

Make it happen Macc Laughing a guy can dream.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.O


Joined: 11 Jan 2014
Posts: 3900
Location: Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
Jets 6 for Cleveland 12, 33, 108
Jets 12 for Texans 25, 131, 2018 1st
Jets trade Sheldon to Raiders for 88

1st #25 - S/LB - Jabril Peppers
2nd #33 - LB - Ruben Foster
2nd #39 - RB - Dalvin Cook/Joe Mixon
3rd #70 - S - Marcus Williams
3rd #88 - CB - Sidney Jones
3rd #107 - C - Ethan Pocic
4th #108 - QB - Joshua Dobbs

Make it happen Macc Laughing a guy can dream.


switch Sidney Jones our for Rasul Doglas or A.Whitherspoon and its golden....although id rather go Edge instead of Marcus Williams or try and move Pryor for a 3rd/4th and Let Peppers rock SS and Williams at FS
_________________

Props El Ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetfuel


Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1900
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rdelaney89 wrote:
Jets 6 for Cleveland 12, 33, 108
Jets 12 for Texans 25, 131, 2018 1st
Jets trade Sheldon to Raiders for 88

1st #25 - S/LB - Jabril Peppers
2nd #33 - LB - Ruben Foster
2nd #39 - RB - Dalvin Cook/Joe Mixon
3rd #70 - S - Marcus Williams
3rd #88 - CB - Sidney Jones
3rd #107 - C - Ethan Pocic
4th #108 - QB - Joshua Dobbs

Make it happen Macc Laughing a guy can dream.


I would rather go with Kaaya/Kelly/Webb instead of Dobbs. I just don't see Dobbs as an NFL starting QB. I think if he max out everything he will be a good backup QB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetfuel


Joined: 19 Sep 2008
Posts: 1900
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We NEED Mitch to be there at 6 which would drive the price to trade down way up. I can see 2 maybe 3 teams calling the jets to get Mitch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mr.O


Joined: 11 Jan 2014
Posts: 3900
Location: Parts Unknown
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Walterfootball we are Really big fans of Charles Harris
_________________

Props El Ramster on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 35 of 53

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group