You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2017 Tennessee Titans Draft Thread V.2
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26, 27, 28  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
It might have been KT's guy actually. Or maybe just a random thing on my Bleacher Report app. I can't remember exactly, but I do remember telling my friend I bet Conklin was the pick after we traded up. I'm not saying I knew we would trade up or anything, I just remember seeing something that lead me to believe we were trading up for him after the trade was made.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there was a whole lot of smoke surrounding Conklin (different kind of smoke than Tunsil Laughing ) and the Titans in the week leading up to last year's draft.

Props to mike23md on the sig
Titan89

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Honestly the more I think about it if we do stay at #5 and #18 (for the record I hope we trade down from #5 and recoup a 2nd round pick) I think we need to pick the best available CB or safety at #5 and at #18 if he is available I think we need to take WR John Ross.

We are lacking a deep threat on this team with gamebreaking ability and John Ross would give us that. I think he could really free some things up for our other WRs and TEs underneath. John Ross would give us an element we simply don't have on our roster right now on offense and I think we need to add him.
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan89 wrote:
Honestly the more I think about it if we do stay at #5 and #18 (for the record I hope we trade down from #5 and recoup a 2nd round pick) I think we need to pick the best available CB or safety at #5 and at #18 if he is available I think we need to take WR John Ross.

We are lacking a deep threat on this team with gamebreaking ability and John Ross would give us that. I think he could really free some things up for our other WRs and TEs underneath. John Ross would give us an element we simply don't have on our roster right now on offense and I think we need to add him.

In my mind the only player that could realistically be there at 5 that we should stay put for is Adams, otherwise, trade down as solid options for DBs should be available at 10-12.

Wasn't a big fan of Ross and thought he was just a speed demon type guy till I watched his tape. He's a game changer for sure and if he's there at 18 we have to take him. If not, I hope OJ Howard is there.
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
Titan89 wrote:

In my mind the only player that could realistically be there at 5 that we should stay put for is Adams, otherwise, trade down as solid options for DBs should be available at 10-12.

Wasn't a big fan of Ross and thought he was just a speed demon type guy till I watched his tape. He's a game changer for sure and if he's there at 18 we have to take him. If not, I hope OJ Howard is there.

+1

2017 Adopt-a-Titan
Delanie Walker
Amy Adams Strunk - MVP Owner
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19179858

Lazy comparison with Graham though.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gmfb/status/854315223439654912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.canesinsight.com%2Fthread%2Fnjoku-gmfb%2F118960

I know we probably won't draft him but damn would he be dangerous in this offense.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

12+33 is a straight up trade with Clev. Would you take it?

That's basically 3 1st round picks.

2017 Adopt-a-Titan
Delanie Walker
Amy Adams Strunk - MVP Owner
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Villanova tackle Brad Seaton visiting Titans today, per source, previously visited Texans, worked out for Patriots

Per Aaron Wilson

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
lamont

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:

Yes please and I would trade back from #33 once I was on the clock. Cool

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
VY

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Titan89 wrote:

I have no idea what will happen, but I'd rather keep #5, trade down from #18 and pick up an extra 3rd or low 2nd if possible (which may be asking too much).

It's not often - hopefully - that we'll be picking in the top 5 so grabbing a top 5 talent should be too hard to pass up. Regardless of position. Once you get into the 2nd round, given how deep this draft is, having an extra 3rd if we can't get a 2nd is probably just as good given we'd have 3 in that round. Ammo to move up into round 2, or better odds of one of those players being a hit.
TitanSlim

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:

I'd personally take that all day. There will still be valuable players to choose from at 12, plus that 33 pick would be extremely valuable. With the day break between the 1st and 2nd/3rd round, we could have plenty of trade opportunities for that 33 pick if we want. Or we could remain put and pretty much add another 1st round talent to this team.

#MTGA
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

I'd personally take that all day. There will still be valuable players to choose from at 12, plus that 33 pick would be extremely valuable. With the day break between the 1st and 2nd/3rd round, we could have plenty of trade opportunities for that 33 pick if we want. Or we could remain put and pretty much add another 1st round talent to this team.

I'd do it for #12 and our 2nd round pick back.
TitanSS

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/gmfb/status/854315223439654912?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.canesinsight.com%2Fthread%2Fnjoku-gmfb%2F118960

I know we probably won't draft him but damn would he be dangerous in this offense.

I still like Howard the best, but would take either of them at #18 for sure. Kind of funny seeing the textbook high jump technique in football pads.
KingTitan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanSlim wrote:
TitanTuff wrote:

I'd do it.......Do it right now....
Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:

I just don't see it. Yeck.

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.
Ockham

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TitanTuff wrote:

Saw a blurb that Jets are trying to trade down from 6 to 12. They want 33 and 107?

stallyns wrote:
Cortland Finnegan signs with the Rams, the division just got classier.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 13 of 28

Jump to: