You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Buckeyes Realistic mock

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Buckeyeboy89

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Buckeyes Realistic mock Reply with quote

I think our football team has a good core of players and is on the track to compete for championships. We have plenty of cap room and draft equity to take a big step forward in 2017.

TRADES

The Tennessee Titans trade #5 to the Cleveland Browns for the #12 pick in the draft along #20 in the 2nd and first in the 3rd.

The Titans Trade #12 to the Philadelphia Eagles for #14 in the first round and Mychal Kendricks. The eagles dump another inflated contract and the Titans upgrade the position.

The Tennessee Titans trade #18 to the NYG for #24 and their 3rd round pick.

The Tennessee Titans Trade their 5th round pick to the NYJ for WR Eric Decker.

Draft

The titans head into the draft with 7 picks in the first 3 rounds.

1ST ROUND

#14-WR University of Washington John Ross- A Speedy deep threat that will instantly upgrade our offense. At the end of the day we are going to run the ball, and adding a WR that will stretch the field and dictate coverage will open up the run game big time. Ross is a big play waiting to happen which is just what we need.

#24- OLB Temple Hasson Reddick- A versitle player that adds depth to all 4 back spots. He can be an edge rusher a wreak havic on QBs as well as kick inside to add pressure and run sideline to sideline.

2ND ROUND

#20 FS University of Washington Budda Baker- I love this kid he is athletic hall hawk that we need. His versatility id incredible, as he can play every spot in the secondary at a high level. He will contribute day one and eventually be the true center field center we need.

3RD ROUND

#65 CB University of Washington Kevin King- The Washington theme is a coincidence. A long rangy DB that can line up at S or CB and will be another guy that contribute day one. I love this kid.

#69 CB University of Colorado-Ahkello Witherspoone- Of my goals in this offseason is too attack the our putrid secondary and create competition. AW is another talented, physical and long athlete. Adding talented players to the secondary is key

#83 TE Clemson Jordan Leggett- Instant offense is what Legett will bring. Ross stretch the field and Walker commanding attention would leave JL with come great matchups.

#100 OLB Kansas State Jordan Willis- I loved this kid at the combine. He is smooth and has good bend. I went back and watched his tape and saw physical play and a tenacity that I fell in love with. Adds very good depth to a good position group on our team.

4TH ROUND

DT University of Michigan Ryan Glasgow- A nice bookend for casey that will set the edge and provide pass rush help as well!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great offseason but you are using the term "realistic" very loosely. More like a madden draft.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ironlion wrote:
Great offseason but you are using the term "realistic" very loosely. More like a madden draft.

Lol yep

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
KingTitan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with the players selected.

I don't think it's too off based on realism, but it's very hard to see most of any this happening as far as trades.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: