Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post free agency mock
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeezla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
Floyd has been dealing with a knee injury for 2 years. No thanks.
We're not taking Cook over Caff imo, which is why we haven't interviewed Caff and won't.
Conley probably won't be available at that pick.
3 cb's and then a safety all in a row is pretty silly.
Phillips probably would be an LB convert, because he's most likely not gaining the 20 lbs needed to play DE. I do like him a lot as an lb convert though.

Floyd would be a monster in this scheme and he's healthy now. Conley like Pete said might fall because of teams liking other cbs more or just passing on them because of the depth. Well yeah when you need cbs and its your biggest weakness, I like the idea of taking 3 straight cbs in a deep draft. You can get other positions next year. Jenkins isn't getting any younger.They're all very good prospects. I do think Eagles will take Cook over caff.... Cook can catch just as well as Mccafferey and a way better everydown runner then caff in the NFL.

Cook is a terrible person. Why not take the better terrible person, Joe Mixon, in round 2?
Also, we ain't getting Eddie Jackson in round 5.

So, what makes him such a terrible person

Dalvin Cook? You serious? You don't know about his history? If he wasn't a star athlete who a lot of people want to succeed, he'd probably be in jail.
I'm not saying he can't end up being a good person the rest of the way, but no way in hell I'd draft him in round 1 if I was a GM. Certainly not top 15. I'm taking Caff or Fournette 14 overall if I have to take a RB.
Cook or Mixon in round 2? Take one. Round 1 we need someone with less chance of becoming a felon.

2018 Draft: Saquon Barkley + Courtland Sutton #20 #92
Fly Eagles Fly

Last edited by Jeezla on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
We're not taking Cook over Caff imo, which is why we haven't interviewed Caff and won't.
Phillips probably would be an LB convert, because he's most likely not gaining the 20 lbs needed to play DE. I do like him a lot as an lb convert though.

Floyd would be a monster in this scheme and he's healthy now. Conley like Pete said might fall because of teams liking other cbs more or just passing on them because of the depth. Well yeah when you need cbs and its your biggest weakness, I like the idea of taking 3 straight cbs in a deep draft. You can get other positions next year. Jenkins isn't getting any younger.They're all very good prospects. I do think Eagles will take Cook over caff.... Cook can catch just as well as Mccafferey and a way better everydown runner then caff in the NFL.

Cook is a terrible person. Why not take the better terrible person, Joe Mixon, in round 2?

Dalvin Cook? You serious? You don't know about his history? If he wasn't a star athlete who a lot of people want to succeed, he'd probably be in jail.
I'm not saying he can't end up being a good person the rest of the way, but no way in hell I'd draft him in round 1 if I was a GM. Certainly not top 15.

I know that he was not guilty in a battery charge. This is like a reoccurring thing that keeps happening. Girls lying to the police to screw over there lives and its happening with Jourdan Lewis now. I don't buy it at all unless there's proof like Mixon.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

I'm not saying he can't end up being a good person the rest of the way, but no way in hell I'd draft him in round 1 if I was a GM. Certainly not top 15.

I know that he was not guilty in a battery charge. This is like a reoccurring thing that keeps happening. Girls lying to the police to screw over there lives and its happening with Jourdan Lewis now. I don't buy it at all unless there's proof like Mixon.

Cook has rap sheet of questionable situations in which he may or may not be guilty of something illegal. Some of those situations sound a lot like someone getting paid to not say what really happened.
He also says "You know" way too much in interviews.

Fly Eagles Fly

Last edited by Jeezla on Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
EaglesPeteC

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

BIRD WATCH: "WR" Nelson Agholor //36 REC//365 YARDS//2 TDS//2 stone hands//1 crippling boneheaded pentaly//1 deactivation//1 tremendous waste of a pick
Jeezla

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just admit it was a bad mock. No shame in it. You shot for the stars and landed in Ethiopia. It happens. You'll get em next mock.

Fly Eagles Fly
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
magross wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:
Getting Conley, Jones, and Awuzie would have me over the moon.

However, I think you are going to have to take Conley in the 1st round if you want him.

We will see, but I hear King is rising and teams view Humphrey and Lattimore the clear number 1 and 2 in this draft. I can see White, King going after them then Conley can fall to us Very Happy

I liked a majority of this except Conley, he uses his hands way too much n grabs a lot. Would rather go Tre'davious white or Teez Tabor in the 2nd.

I don't see Jones making it out of the 3rd someone will scoop him up prolly those damn browns with all there picks lol

Like the trade, although not really high on having another resign to worry about next year.

Not high on Cook either, I like em but I don't like em lol

Fair enough. I actually think Conley needs to use his hands more at the line of scrimmage and he doesn't tend get a jam off, when he's capable too. When he does, he looks really good. But he lets the wr off with a free release many times making it harder on himself. Proper teaching can change this and when he does fix it, I think he will be a really good player for us. And for jones, you can never tell where a injured player would go. Achilles injuries are scary, especially for a CB. What don't you like about cook? Sets up blocks very well, has been explosiveness, I don't care what the combine says, game tape says different. He had a horrible oline and still was very productive this season, because of his vision. Mccafferey i don't think can be a back that gets 25 carries a game. Cook is a better runner and can catch too. Only thing about cook is he needs to work on carrying the ball and pass blocking. Those two are fixable things.

Caff had 30+ carries in 3 out of 4 games to end the season Caff weighs more than McCoy coming out.. Cook is going to bust big time.. Caff will be everything Bush should of been.. Conley will go between 20 and our pick it is a stretch but possible.. Can't see Awuzie there and think Jones will be picked up early 2nd like Jaylon Smith was. Don't think we get Floyd and a 4th for Kelce Cs are not that valuable.. But if this did happen I'd like it ultimately if the Eagles took Cook I'd say he's the next Charles haha
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezla wrote:
Just admit it was a bad mock. No shame in it. You shot for the stars and landed in Ethiopia. It happens. You'll get em next mock.

You're the only one saying it was. I love it, no matter what you think.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
magross wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:

However, I think you are going to have to take Conley in the 1st round if you want him.

We will see, but I hear King is rising and teams view Humphrey and Lattimore the clear number 1 and 2 in this draft. I can see White, King going after them then Conley can fall to us Very Happy

I liked a majority of this except Conley, he uses his hands way too much n grabs a lot. Would rather go Tre'davious white or Teez Tabor in the 2nd.

I don't see Jones making it out of the 3rd someone will scoop him up prolly those damn browns with all there picks lol

Like the trade, although not really high on having another resign to worry about next year.

Fair enough. I actually think Conley needs to use his hands more at the line of scrimmage and he doesn't tend get a jam off, when he's capable too. When he does, he looks really good. But he lets the wr off with a free release many times making it harder on himself. Proper teaching can change this and when he does fix it, I think he will be a really good player for us. And for jones, you can never tell where a injured player would go. Achilles injuries are scary, especially for a CB. What don't you like about cook? Sets up blocks very well, has been explosiveness, I don't care what the combine says, game tape says different. He had a horrible oline and still was very productive this season, because of his vision. Mccafferey i don't think can be a back that gets 25 carries a game. Cook is a better runner and can catch too. Only thing about cook is he needs to work on carrying the ball and pass blocking. Those two are fixable things.

Caff had 30+ carries in 3 out of 4 games to end the season Caff weighs more than McCoy coming out.. Cook is going to bust big time.. Caff will be everything Bush should of been.. Conley will go between 20 and our pick it is a stretch but possible.. Can't see Awuzie there and think Jones will be picked up early 2nd like Jaylon Smith was. Don't think we get Floyd and a 4th for Kelce Cs are not that valuable.. But if this did happen I'd like it ultimately if the Eagles took Cook I'd say he's the next Charles haha

Mccafferey is just not that fast, pretty weak and is not powerful at all and won't tire out a defense running the ball. I see him getting tackled a lot on arm tackles. I just don't see him as a rb I'd run 20-25 times a game.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
Mccafferey is just not that fast, pretty weak and is not powerful at all and won't tire out a defense running the ball. I see him getting tackled a lot on arm tackles. I just don't see him as a rb I'd run 20-25 times a game.

Yea he's terrible. Guy can't do anything, 7th rounder or UDFA for sure. Rolling Eyes

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
magross wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
TheRealMcCoy wrote:

Everything your saying goes against his tape he runs through arm tackles has break away speed elite quickness and agility can catch the ball like a receiver and run routes like one can return punts and has a similar running style to LeVeon Bell meaning he runs with patience and when he sees a hole he will explode through it. I think you need to rewatch his tape tbh he not small just skinny and he will probably add 5-15 pounds in a year to 2
highboy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EaglesPeteC wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

He was also cited for chaining up and torturing pit bull puppies in July of 2014. I'm sure you have a gif for that too. Being declared not guilty can keep him out of jail, but it hardly takes away the red flag. O.J. was found not guilty too. The BB gun fight he was involved in that damaged private property also might not seem like a big deal, but the real "recurring theme" is that Cook has a substantial history with the law.
FlyEaglesFly193

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

highboy wrote:
EaglesPeteC wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jeezla wrote:

He was also cited for chaining up and torturing pit bull puppies in July of 2014. I'm sure you have a gif for that too. Being declared not guilty can keep him out of jail, but it hardly takes away the red flag. O.J. was found not guilty too. The BB gun fight he was involved in that damaged private property also might not seem like a big deal, but the real "recurring theme" is that Cook has a substantial history with the law.

He sounds like he grew up in my nieborhood lol
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jlash wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

Yea he's terrible. Guy can't do anything, 7th rounder or UDFA for sure. Rolling Eyes

Never said that, just think hes never going to live up to the 14th pick. I see him as a poor mans Reggie bush. Cook is a way better runner and has all the attributes to succeed. He ran behind a poor oline and thrived behind it. Cook sets up blockers better, better game speed, vision and has more power. People over value the catching for a rb, I would way rather the guy that's better running the football than a guy that's a better receiver. I honestly would pick Mixon over Caff

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jlash wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

Never said that, just think hes never going to live up to the 14th pick. I see him as a poor mans Reggie bush. Cook is a way better runner and has all the attributes to succeed. He ran behind a poor oline and thrived behind it. Cook sets up blockers better, better game speed, vision and has more power. People over value the catching for a rb, I would way rather the guy that's better running the football than a guy that's a better receiver. I honestly would pick Mixon over Caff

I think the only thing Cook has is power over McCaffery tbh I think McCaffery has better vision and let's his blockers set up where he goes which is ideal in a ZBS its not about setting blocks but reading the correct gap to hit and when Cook is good at it but like I said Caff does it like Bell and to me Bell is the 2nd best back behind Zeke
DeSean Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FlyEaglesFly193 wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:
Jlash wrote:
DeSean Jackson wrote:

I think the only thing Cook has is power over McCaffery tbh I think McCaffery has better vision and let's his blockers set up where he goes which is ideal in a ZBS its not about setting blocks but reading the correct gap to hit and when Cook is good at it but like I said Caff does it like Bell and to me Bell is the 2nd best back behind Zeke

Bell is the best back in the league and I think Mixon compares to him better then caff. What I mean by setting up blocks is he can make something out of nothing by baiting defenders into blocks and holes and cut into a different hole for a big gain and he does this very well. I don't see Mccaffrey making runs on his own the way cook can. Mccafferey relies on his good oline and waits patiently behind that oline until a hole opens up. I can do that. Cook makes holes for himself by setting the defenders up when nothing is there. I just think cook is the better overal back.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: