You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2 Rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
Can't disagree with that Vikings pick. RG is definitely the biggest need.
I agree about that need. Thanks.
Jason_Bengal_Fl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zappa13004 wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
I don't mind the Bengals picks per se, but in a draft where we are going to focus on defense, getting two offensive players doesn't feel right.

If we go WR in the first, I just think Davis is a better overall fit than Williams.
In the second, I know we lost Zeitler, but still have Westerman in the wings, plus we brought back Andre Smith specifically to play RG.

If we stick with the 2 offensive players in two rounds, it would be a totally Bengals-like move to roll the dice on Mixon. But in reality, we HAVE to get a DE in the first two rounds.
I know about your need of a DE but i think than Mike Williams > Barnett/Harris/Charlton etc and Feeney>Kpassagnon/Willis/Walker etc. Thanks

Carl Lawson in 2 and I like it a lot more.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason_Bengal_Fl wrote:
zappa13004 wrote:
INbengalfan wrote:
I don't mind the Bengals picks per se, but in a draft where we are going to focus on defense, getting two offensive players doesn't feel right.

If we go WR in the first, I just think Davis is a better overall fit than Williams.
In the second, I know we lost Zeitler, but still have Westerman in the wings, plus we brought back Andre Smith specifically to play RG.

If we stick with the 2 offensive players in two rounds, it would be a totally Bengals-like move to roll the dice on Mixon. But in reality, we HAVE to get a DE in the first two rounds.
I know about your need of a DE but i think than Mike Williams > Barnett/Harris/Charlton etc and Feeney>Kpassagnon/Willis/Walker etc. Thanks

Carl Lawson in 2 and I like it a lot more.
I saw how he bends at the combine and that was fine and his number of reps was impressive too (his production in the SEC too) but 6'2 ! Is he tall enough to play end in a 43 ? And im not talking about any 43 but the Bengals' one as your team always take tall guy to play DE. Thats was part of the reason why..
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think doug pederson is smart enough to have a player like leonard fournette. He would never come close to properly utilizing him. Trading down would be better for the entire franchise.

Also would rather have Awuzie over Teez in the second.
Hootlander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davis for the Bills in Round 1. Lattimore has missed 1 1/2 seasons with hammie issues. King in 2nd
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Taco Charlton - great pick for the Falcons here only guy i like as much as him is maybe Takk. Would be happy with Taco all day every day in the 1st round.

Taylor Moton - He is a really good OL prospect at OT and OG. Very quick for his massive size and can play every scheme in ZBS or Power scheme if need be.

Overall i give this draft an A and in the 3rd round i would look at a FS or DT depends who's got the BPA at each position.
playboi24

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give the Texans Patrick Mahomes in the first and Raekwon McMillian in the second. No chance that Mahomes lasts until our pick in the second round.
zappa13004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
Taco Charlton - great pick for the Falcons here only guy i like as much as him is maybe Takk. Would be happy with Taco all day every day in the 1st round.

Taylor Moton - He is a really good OL prospect at OT and OG. Very quick for his massive size and can play every scheme in ZBS or Power scheme if need be.

Overall i give this draft an A and in the 3rd round i would look at a FS or DT depends who's got the BPA at each position.
I didn't watch a single Western Michigan game lol But i liked Moton at the Senior Bowl and if he also played tackle he played RG too and thats what the Falcons need i think. Thanks..
zappa13004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

playboi24 wrote:
Give the Texans Patrick Mahomes in the first and Raekwon McMillian in the second. No chance that Mahomes lasts until our pick in the second round.
Maybe, i don't really know his stock for now even if i hear as you wrote than he could be gone late 1st or before..Thanks
zappa13004

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ninjapirate wrote:
I dont think doug pederson is smart enough to have a player like leonard fournette. He would never come close to properly utilizing him. Trading down would be better for the entire franchise.

Also would rather have Awuzie over Teez in the second.
Awuzie, okay with that. Thanks..
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lattimore and Njoku would be better. Foster is a great player but I can't see him being the pick at 5.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: