Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Next Year

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eagles1fan5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:33 pm    Post subject: Next Year Reply with quote

Yes its WAY too early to be looking towards next year but if we all think the Browns are going to do good 7-9 to the 9-7 range around there.... Granted we stay healthy. If D'Brickshaw Ferguseon came out this year without a doubt the Browns would be taking him with the 3rd pick. If you dont know who he is hes amazing O-Lineman from Virgina. Ive heard stuff from Lomas Brown and others saying this kid is simply amazing and smart and he was only a Junior. He'll be senior this up-coming season. If the Browns finish around there...should we give up a lot for this kid? I think we should this kid has the potential to be a top Lineman much like Jon Ogden but at the Guard spot. Im pretty sure hes a guard if hes not please correct me
docc2183

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to post a synopsis of what I thought about next year's draft in another thread, but it never took off. I guess it's just too early to be thinking about next year. There's is a lot of depth at LT next year, and although I like Ferguson, hopefully we aren't bad enough this year to put us in a spot to draft him next year. He'd be nice though.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are wrong. He is a tackle. A dominating left tackle.

We don't have to give up the farm to get him. There are many potential franchise tackles is next year's draft class.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson, 6-5, 295, Virginia
Andrew Whitworth, 6-6, 325, LSU
Max Jean-Gilles, 6-4, 340, Georgia
Eric Winston, 6-6, 310, Miami
Marcus McNeill, 6-9, 340, Auburn
Jami Hightower, 6-4, 355, Texas A&M
Adam Stenavich, 6-5, 315, Michigan
Zach Strief, 6-7, 335, Northwestern

We could potentially get Ross Verba's and Ryan Tucker's eventual replacements in the first two rounds next year. That's a lot of really good players, and those are just the seniors. Winston Justice, 6-6, 305, USC is expected to come out early next year.
Eagles1fan5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright lets say this....we get around the 15-18th pick next year and we'll say.....

The Titans finish almost dead last and end up with the 3rd pick. We swap picks and give up a 3rd next year plus another pick or a player. Grab Ferguseon who I think is way better then Gallery
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

umm.... maybe...

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: