Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Vikings Offseason Tracker (Floyd’s career over? pg.9)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Purplexing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
Purplexing wrote:
Bradford or Berger don't seem to be well recognized leaders of the O or OL. But we aren't in the locker room / on the practice facilities / in the huddle in games. So what do we know.... yet?

I'd be surprised if Alex Boone wasn't seen as the OL leader. He's certainly vocal enough!

True. But team leaders are often those with seniority on a team, are the oldest player, or who play positions that require leadership skills; e.g. QB, MLB, Pitcher, Catcher, etc. And you don't often see a 'leader' change teams in free agency. We will likely see either Berger, Boone, or Bradford emerge as the leader of the offense in 2017 as all three now have at least 1 year experience with the Vikings.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 11:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian Robison figures it’s time to think about retirement. The Vikings defensive end agreed to rework his contract last month, giving him two years remaining. He said Friday that 2018 likely will mark his final NFL season. Robison, who turns 34 on April 27, has played 10 seasons, all with Minnesota. Two more will make it a dozen.

Robison: “I really do believe that probably at the end of those two years, it will be it. It’ll be about my time to call it, but we’ll see how I feel when I get there. But I would say that more than likely, that will probably be the time that I’m going to have to lay things to the side and get ready for life after football. This solidifies me to be able to retire as a Minnesota Viking.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/04/14/vikings-de-brian-robison-expects-to-retire-after-2018-season/

Everson Griffen: “We can be special. But it’s up to us.”
disaacs

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad that we still have guys that want to stay here their entire career and an organization that lets them.

Thx to Lil Uno!
vikingsrule

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

disaacs wrote:
I'm glad that we still have guys that want to stay here their entire career and an organization that lets them.

I'm guessing Adrian still wishes he was under contract with MN.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: