Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Davon House: Our Newest Addition at CB
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cadmus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Davon House: Our Newest Addition at CB Reply with quote

Before we get started, I know that many informed (and perhaps even a few uninformed) Packer fans are thirsty for knowledge on our newest addition at CB. Usually I would prefer that the content posted here stays here, but I know that some of you may want to share all (or parts) of what I have and that’s completely understandable. Please just take the time to shoot off a PM to let me know what your plans are before you post any of the following content somewhere else on the internet.

Ok, let’s go…..

Let's just say I didn't start this project with a plan to watch 19 Jaguars’ games. For anyone who has followed me and my postings over the last few months you know that I selected 6 games for each of the top FA cornerbacks to watch in anticipation that Thompson may actually sign one. For Davon House I started in January with a selection of 6 games from the 2015 NFL season that I felt were against the best WR talent he faced the entire season. I went into it with admittedly mild expectations. I got to the end of the first 6 and I was like... holy hell.... I need to watch more. I then proceeded to watch all 12 games of the 2015 season where I felt he faced top NFL talent. After the first 12 games were complete I quickly decided.... psh... I only have 4 left... why not watch those so I have a full season worth of numbers? At some point during my work on the 2015 season I also took the time to watch all of his snaps from the 2016 NFL season.

Without further ado, here are the breakdowns for each game of the 2015 NFL season.

vs Carolina Panthers Week 1 (2015)

1/4- 37 yards - 0 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target(s): (1 each for Cotchery, Ginn, Brown & Olsen)

[PC] With 10:05 left in the 1st Quarter House defends a post route run by Cotchery in the red zone and knocks the ball away (PD). [PC] With 14:23 left in the 3rd Quarter Ted Ginn starts well behind the LOS to gain a free release. Ginn runs a post route, gains initial separation on the route and has a step on House at the point of reception. After the catch Ginn turns up-field, but House is able to run down Ginn and tackle him to prevent a 37 yard reception from becoming a likely TD.

vs Miami Dolphins Week 2 (2015)

1/3- 22 yards - 0 TD (0 PD)

Primary Target: (Rishard Matthews 2)

There’s not much to say about this game because House was only targeted 3 times before he exited the game with an injury at the end of the 1st half. [ZC] With 1:11 left in the 2nd Quarter the Dolphins are playing with the 2 minute offense to move into field goal range. House lines up approximately 5 yards from Matthews and then drops into zone coverage to prevent Matthews from being able to catch an easy ball and get out of bounds. Matthews runs a post route and House starts to trail him inside, but cannot arrive before Tannehill delivers the ball (over Aaron Colvin) to Matthews for a 22 yard gain.

vs New England Patriots Week 3 (2015)

3/5- 30 yards - 0 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target: (Julian Edelman 2)

[PC] Tom Brady did not target House until there was 3:49 left in the 1st Half. On 3rd and goal at the 2 yard line Gronkowski lines up on the boundary across from House. Gronkowski runs a shallow corner route and Brady puts the ball up high so he can outjump House. House mirrors Gronkowski, locates the ball and then knocks it down before it reaches the TE (PD). House played more off-man coverage vs. New England than any other game during the 2015 NFL season. The Jaguars DC seemed content to give up chunk yardage if it meant limiting any large gains.

vs Indianapolis Colts Week 4 (2015)

3/10- 32 yards - 0 TD (2 PD)

Primary Target: (T.Y. Hilton 8]

House held T.Y. Hilton without a catch (0/5 vs Hilton, 0/7 vs All Colts WRs) until 1:30 left in the 3rd Quarter. [PC] With 9:17 left in the 3rd Quarter Hilton lines up across from House and runs a sluggo (Slant and Go) route in attempt to beat man coverage. House gets his hands on Hilton early and disrupts the route. House then matches Hilton until the ball is delivered and then strips the ball out before the WR can secure the catch. At this point the Colts are clearly frustrated with their inability to get the football in Hilton’s hands so they start to get creative. [PC] For Hilton’s first catch (1:30 left in the 3rd) he lines up 2 yards behind the LOS so that he can gain a free release and then runs a comeback route. Hasselbeck rolls to the right and hits Hilton for 13 yards just before he steps out of bounds. [PC] With 10:40 left in the 4th Quarter House lines up in the slot across from Hilton (who is 2 yards behind the LOS again). Dorsett runs a pick play to free up Hilton on the outside slant. House deftly avoids the pick play and pushes Hilton out of bounds for an 11 yard gain.

vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Week 5 (2015)

3/6 - 32 yards - 0 TD (3 PD)

Primary Target: (Mike Evans 4)

Watch here: https://youtu.be/0H7pBpbwoOo

Target #1 0:39
Target #2 3:41
Target #3 7:59
Target #4 23:46
Target #5 29:00
Target #6 29:12

Drive 1- 0:10
Drive 2- 3:10
Drive 3- 7:35
Drive 4- 11:45
Drive 5- 14:25
Drive 6- 18:15
Drive 7- 23:05
Drive 8- 27:20

House gets hurt at the end of play @ 29:12 and does not return to the game.

vs Houston Texans Week 6 (2015)

Before Injury- 5/9 - 52 yards - 0 TD / After Injury- 4/5 - 80 Yards -2TD (3 PD)

Primary Target: (DeAndre Hopkins 9 – Before, 14 – After)

[PC] With 13:40 left in the 1st Quarter Hopkins lines up in the slot across from House and runs a wheel route. House immediately gets hands on Hopkins and then turns to match Hopkins down the field step for step. When the ball arrives House has perfect coverage on Hopkins and would have recorded an interception if not for the heady play of the WR to knock the ball down. [PC] With 2:17 left in the 3rd Quarter the Texans are at midfield and about to cross into Jaguar territory. On 3rd down with 8 yards to go Hopkins lines up across from House and runs an inside slant route. Hopkins gains an initial step on House, but the CB quickly closes the gap and tackles Hopkins at the reception point for a 7 yard gain to prevent a Texans first down. The other notable event associated with the play is that House suffers a lower body injury after he tackles Hopkins. House entered Week 6 vs the Houston Texans with a probable designation due to a hip contusion. When House returns to his feet he does so with a noticeable limp and raises his hand to be taken off the field. He walks towards the sideline as the chain gang comes onto the field to measure the distance the Texans need for a 1st down. House returns, but clearly plays on a bad wheel the rest of the game. The Texans fail to convert the 4th down and the Jaguars receive the ball, but someone from the Texans (presumably upstairs) notices that House was injured on that play and had returned to his feet with a limp. Before the injury the Texans targeted House 9 times in the first 45 minutes of the game with limited success. At the beginning of the next drive the Texans line up and immediately target House (on 1st and 10). They proceed to funnel targets towards House, which included 4 targets in the next 3:40 of play and a 5th target before the end of the game. Due to injury, House had by far the worst quarter (or any stretch, really) of the entire 2015 NFL season allowing 4/5 for 80 yards and 2 TDs. Now, my initial thought with the injury situation was that the Jaguars' staff evaluated House and sent him back out on the field, but after I found out what transpired after the game my opinion of the situation changed. Regardless of whom you feel is responsible for House’s ill-advised return to the field following the injury my full season statistics will be represented in two ways. One set of the full season statistics will include the 4th Quarter Week 6 stats to demonstrate the complete season and the other set will exclude (only) the 4th Quarter Week 6 stats because House shouldn’t have been on the field. The second set will be labeled “adjusted” season, which in my estimation provides a more accurate representation of the 2015 NFL season.

vs Buffalo Bills Week 7 (2015)

2/4- 22 yards - 0 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target: (Robert Woods 2) Sammy Watkins DNP

Returned to base in the 3rd (started to alternate)

Following the Houston game House was “demoted” to nickelback ahead of the Week 7 matchup vs the Bills. The media labeled the demotion performance based, but that theory holds zero water in my opinion because House allowed 153 yards, 0 TDs and had 7 PDs over the first 5 weeks of the season. I strongly suspect that after reviewing the film the Jaguars' coaching staff realized that House had gotten hurt at the end of the 3rd Quarter and had decided to stay on the field, which hurt the team and directly contributed to the (24-21) loss to the Texans. House wasn’t demoted due to performance he was punished because he let his pride get in the way of what was best for the team in that situation. His usage in Week 7 only further supports that theory as he was used strictly as the nickelback for the first half of the football game. [PC] With 0:16 left in the 1st half the Bills are driving down the field and have made it to the Jaguars 20 yard line with 1 timeout left. Chris Hogan lines up across from House and runs a short (5 yard) curl route to get what is needed for the first down (3rd and 4). House mirrors Hogan and seems to be prepared for Hogan to break on the route. House steps in as the ball arrives and knocks it down before it can reach the WR. At the beginning of the 2nd half the Jaguars had a significant lead and House began to rotate into base sets, but still remained a part time player. The Bills staged a comeback and took the lead in the 4th Quarter and from that point on House “regained” the starter role. When push came to shove House was on the field when the Jaguars needed him because the punishment was over and he was the best CB.

vs New York Jets Week 9 (2015)

2/4 - 31 yards - 1 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target: (Brandon Marshall 4)

As you may have guessed, House “regained” the starter role and was matched up against Brandon Marshall. I don't have a way to share the full game vs the Jets (it's behind an NFL paywall), but I think you guys may want to see this anyway. Here were the 2 catches Brandon Marshall had vs Davon House.

#1 https://youtu.be/UIGFQGAfA34?t=1m22s

#2 http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap3000000575282/Jets-Brandon-Marshall-s-diving-touchdown

If Marshall doesn't tug before the ball arrives I think House is in absolutely perfect coverage and knocks that ball down with no problem.

vs Baltimore Ravens Week 10 (2015)

3/8- 58 yards - 0 TD (4 PD, 2 INT)

Primary Target: (Kamar Aiken 5)

[PC] With 1:03 left in the 1st Quarter House lines up across from Aiken who runs a Go route. House matched Aiken down the field and pressed him up against the sideline. House turns his head and locates the ball before it arrives. He makes a diving attempt at the interception, but cannot secure the catch (and it appears that Aiken may knock the hands of House as he attempts to the field the ball). [PC] With 10:40 left in the 3rd Quarter Jeremy Ross lines up across from House and runs the exact same route as Aiken from the previous example. House matched Ross up the sideline and then locates the football as he rotates his body to field the catch. House secures the ball with two hands before his momentum takes him out of bounds (INT).

vs Tennessee Titans Week 11 (2015)

1/2- 9 yards - 0 TD (1 PD) [1 FF]

House had excellent coverage the entire game, but to be completely honest there are zero coverage “events” to write about. With 3:30 left in the 4th Quarter Phillip Supernaw receives a pass just beyond the LOS from Mariota. He beats contact with the 1st Jaguar and then House arrives before Supernaw reaches the first down marker to force (and recover) the fumble.

vs San Diego Chargers Week 12 (2015)

4/7 - 39 yards - 1 TD (0 PD, 0 INT)

Primary Target: (Malcom Floyd 3)

Watch here: https://youtu.be/nu6fpdUL_Qo

Target #1 4:02
Target #2 7:20
Target #3 18:36
Target #4 28:25
Target #5 28:50
Target #6 29:13
Target #7 34:32

Drive 1- 2:20
Drive 2- 6:30
Drive 3- 8:35
Drive 4- 12:20
Drive 5- 15:25
Drive 6- 20:40
Drive 7- 22:15
Drive 8- 25:30
Drive 9- 27:00
Drive 10- 33:25
Drive 11- 39:40

vs Tennessee Titans Week 13 (2015)

3/5- 75 yards - 0 TD (1 PD, 1 INT)

Primary Target: (Dorial Green-Beckham 3)

[PC] With 12:52 left in the 1st Quarter Douglas lines up across from House and runs a Go route. House matches Douglas down the sideline and has blanket coverage as the ball arrives, which is slightly overthrown by Mariota. [OC] At the start of the 4th Quarter House lines up across from Green-Beckham with a generous cushion. You can watch the rest of the play at the link below. It seems to be the definition of a bang-bang play and I highly doubt Green-Beckham would have scored the TD had he not bounced off the safety at such an odd angle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THwwm5uSl_I

vs Indianapolis Colts Week 14 (2015)

4/7- 85 Yards- 0 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target: (T.Y. Hilton 5)

[PC] The Colts have clearly learned from the previous game against the Jaguars to line Hilton up a few yards behind the LOS so he can gain a free release. With 0:16 left in the first quarter Hilton lines up across from House and runs a curl route. When Hilton breaks at the top of route House initially overruns the WR by a few steps, but the CB quickly regains positioning. Hilton catches the ball approximately 10 yards down field with his back to the end zone and immediately turns up the field towards the sideline and away from House. House shows off his agility and completes an ankle tackle of Hilton before he can accelerate and the WR gains a (generously marked) 15 yards. [PC] With 4:51 left in the 3rd Quarter Hilton lines up (again behind the LOS) across from House and runs a go route. House swivels and maintains momentum to mirror Hilton near the LOS and then matches Hilton down the sideline. The QB delivers the ball slightly more than 30 yards downfield and House remains right with Hilton at the point of delivery. Ultimately, the ball appears to be just slightly overthrown, but had it been on target House would have been there to defend the pass.

vs Atlanta Falcons Week 15 (2015)

5/10- 65 yards - 0 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target: (Julio Jones 9)

[PC] With 12:40 left in the 1st Quarter Julio Jones lines up across from House. Julio runs a crossing route (L to R) and House carries him across the field. Matt Ryan rolls out to his right and throws the ball to Julio and House dives to knock down the ball, but (barely) misses. Julio catches the ball 10 yards downfield and runs another 13 yards for a 23 yard gain and his longest play of the day vs Davon House. [PC] With 1:58 left in the 2nd Quarter Julio lines up across from House and immediately puts his hands out to push House off the route. House evades Jones’ hands and maintains tight coverage as Julio reaches the top of the route. As Julio reaches the top of the route he turns inwards to complete the dig route 10 yards down the field. House brilliantly rotates his body without any loss of momentum to stay with Julio stride for stride as he reaches the middle of the field. Ryan delivers the ball, but House has Julio completely covered and easily knocks the ball down before it reaches the WR.

vs New Orleans Saints Week 16 (2015)

0/2 - 0 yards - 0 TD (1 PD)

Primary Target: (Brandin Cooks 2)

[OC] With 4:06 left in the 2nd Quarter New Orleans is driving down the field and is on the opponents’ 19 yard line. Brandin Cooks lines up across from House in the slot and runs a wheel route. House mirrors Cooks and matches him up the field as he breaks on the route. As soon as Cooks turns his head to locate the ball House follows suit and locates the ball well before it arrives. When the ball arrives House has excellent coverage and breaks the up pass as Cooks attempts to jump in front the CB to secure it in the end zone. [OC] With 0:15 Left in the 2nd Quarter New Orleans is on the opponents’ 39 yard line and out of field goal range. Cooks lines up across from House and motions to the slot. House follows Cooks and backs off on the coverage before the ball is snapped. House knows that Cooks will run deep and redirects the WR towards the sideline and carries him down the field. At this point House expects the ball to the outside and cheats over his shoulder, but Brees throws the ball to the inside. Cooks route has already been disrupted and he can’t break back to inside quickly enough as the ball falls incomplete in the end zone.

vs Houston Texans Week 17 (2015)

7/13 - 79 yards - 0 TD (2 PD, 1 INT)

Primary Target: (DeAndre Hopkins 12)

[PC] With 5:40 left in the 1st Quarter the Texans are in scoring position with the ball on the opponent’s 11 yard line. Hopkins lines up across from House and attempts to make an initial move to beat the CB, but House uses those heavy hands to jam Hopkins near the LOS and disrupt the timing of the route. Hoyer throws the ball before Hopkins is ready and the timing of the route is off. House matches the WR into the end zone and has blanket coverage when the ball arrives slightly overthrown for the WR. [PC] With 0:50 left in the 1st Quarter (3rd and 4) Hopkins lines up across from House. Hopkins runs a shake route to the inside and House initiates contact and matches Hopkins, but the WR can feel House behind him and abruptly flattens the route to gain separation. House adjusts to the move by Hopkins and regains solid coverage as the ball arrives. At this point in the route House knows that the only option to get the defense off the field is to defend the pass because both players are currently even with the first down marker. House dives to knock down the pass, but (barely) misses as Hopkins secures the pass and gains another 9 yards before being tackled for a 13 yard gain.

So what is my conclusion? House is an extremely talented press-man corner that possesses an enormous ceiling and should be the clear favorite to secure the #1 CB spot for Green Bay in 2017. In 2015, House's coverage responsibilities were approximately 70:20:10 (press/off/zone) and that’s the type of scheme where he can thrive in the NFL as a #1 CB irrespective of matchup.

Don’t believe my eyes? Fine, let’s check the stats.

2015 NFL Season Totals for Davon House

Complete: 51/104, 748 yards, 5 TDs, 4 INTs (23 PDs)

Adjusted: 47/99, 668, 3 TDs, 4 INTs (23 PDs)

NFL Passer Rating Allowed (Complete): 72.9 <-- Would have been 14th best during 2016 NFL Season (Between Patrick Peterson and Josh Norman)

NFL Passer Rating Allowed (Adjusted): 63.0 <-- Would have been 6th best during 2016 NFL Season (Between Brent Grimes and Marcus Peters)

Per

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000775730/article/xavier-rhodes-leads-top10-no-1-cornerbacks

Catch Rate Allowed (Complete): 49% <-- Would have been 5th best during 2016 NFL Season (Between Brent Grimes and Josh Norman)

Catch Rate Allowed (Adjusted): 47% <-- Would have been T-4th best during 2016 NFL Season (With Brent Grimes)

Per

https://www.playerprofiler.com/article/aqib-talib-xavier-rhodes-top-nfl-cornerback-analysis-2016/

NFL Passer Rating Allowed (by coverage)

Press-Man Coverage (Complete): 60.7

Press-Man Coverage (Adjusted): 46.0

Off-Man Coverage (Same for Both): 91.0

Zone Coverage (Same for Both): 143.4

2016 NFL Season

I will not be completing an in-depth analysis of the 2016 season because that wasn’t my primary focus, but I watched all of House’s snaps and have included a brief summary of the first 3 games of 2016 (The only games where House received a starter’s complement of snaps). The following is 2016 House in a nutshell.

January- Todd Wash gets promoted to DC

March- Wash advocates to sign Amukamara in FA.

April- Jaguars select Jalen Ramsey in the NFL Draft

vs Green Bay Packers Week 1 (2016)

4/4- 43 yards - 0 TD

Primary Target: (Jordy Nelson 3)

House and Amukamara start at CB. House outplays Amukamara IMO. House has good coverage on Adams, but gets beat for the long TD because Godgers evades the surefire sack from Jalen Ramsey and places the ball perfectly to Adams. The other three completions vs House go for 14 yards combined. Personally, I have zero problems with House conceding that TD because 1) He had good coverage on Adams AND 2) I’m not sure there’s another QB in the NFL that can make that throw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttDn8K7QzaU (At 0:55 you can get a good idea of how tight the coverage actually was)

vs San Diego Chargers Week 2 (2016)

3/5- 61 yards - 1 TD

Primary Target: (Travis Benjamin 3)

Amukamara is injured so Ramsey and House start at CB. House puts together another solid game outside of one play.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G5ETgD0_UU

Pay attention to the deep safety. Rivers and Benjamin both see the field and throw each other a hand signal. Say what you want about the play, but Benjamin is easily one of the fastest WRs in the NFL and House nearly recovered to knock the ball away. Gunter would have been on the 10 yard line.

vs Baltimore Ravens Week 3 (2016)

6/7- 70 yards - 0 TD

Primary Target: (Breshad Perriman 3)

Amukamara was still out with injury so Ramsey and House start. House played more off-man coverage than in any of his previous 18 games in Jacksonville. Ramsey tipped a VERY poorly thrown ball by Flacco that lead to an INT.

/post over, time for a beer.

Last edited by Cadmus on Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:32 am; edited 12 times in total
DavidatMIZZOU

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Davon House Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
Before we get started, I know that many uninformed Packer fans are thirsty for knowledge on our newest addition at CB.

You could have just said, "Hey Dave!" I read almost everything.

mistakebytehlak wrote:

My god it must be so terrible to have three teams that consistently make the playoffs

Cadmus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:05 am    Post subject: Re: Davon House Reply with quote

DavidatMIZZOU wrote:
Cadmus wrote:
Before we get started, I know that many uninformed Packer fans are thirsty for knowledge on our newest addition at CB.

You could have just said, "Hey Dave!" I read almost everything.

Nice. You are the only comment so far.

Thumbs up or Thumbs down?
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good thread. Thanks for sharing... Smile
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every time somebody says, "House is something, but we need a true lockdown corner..." I'm going to link to this write-up and ask where any available cornerback could possibly in their wildest dreams be as cheap and effective as House was. This looks like we got the steal of free agency.
FrozenTundra

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome job.
Hopefully House can show that 2015 form with us this season.
Really underrated signing IMO.

Again, fantastic work reviewing the film.
DaltonP

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great review of his season!

From his Instagram

He now has three sons since leaving GB. I hope he earns an extension!
There's great potential
Cadmus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
Every time somebody says, "House is something, but we need a true lockdown corner..." I'm going to link to this write-up and ask where any available cornerback could possibly in their wildest dreams be as cheap and effective as House was. This looks like we got the steal of free agency.

Remember all of those people who wanted Gilmore (including me)? Well....

Stephon Gilmore- 2015

12 Games (Bills placed Stephon Gilmore on IR with a torn labrum after Week 13)

2015 NFL Season: 50/92, 666 yards, 5 TDs, 3 INTs (18 PDs)

NFL Passer Rating Allowed: 82.0
Catch Rate Allowed: 54%

Yup.
Cadmus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DaltonP wrote:
Great review of his season!

From his Instagram

He now has three sons since leaving GB. I hope he earns an extension!
There's great potential

I'm pumped.

If Randall rebounds on the boundary and Rollins plays up to his potential in the slot we should be able to field a greatly improved secondary in 2017.
incognito_man

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The truth is, if House hadn't been in GB previously everyone would be more excited.

Great write-up, thanks for sharing.
Cadmus

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

incognito_man wrote:
The truth is, if House hadn't been in GB previously everyone would be more excited.

Great write-up, thanks for sharing.

Are you trying to tell me that people would actually be excited about a 6' 200lb CB that ran the 2nd fastest 3-Cone and 6th fastest Shuttle in this years historic draft class?

Nah.

The guy ran a 4.37 at his Pro Day and he plays like he runs a 4.45.

Not interested.

In all seriousness though, I don't have any problem signing House to a multiyear contract extension in-season because he's the type of athlete that ages well at the CB position.
persiandud

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well....this certainly got me excited

did we just get the deal of the season? holy crap

gonna shower you with praise for months if this guy balls out, Cadmus. nice work
vegas492

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a great write up. I can't imagine how much time it took to put that together, but whatever it was, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
From my perspective, and I don't know if Brett would say this [publicly] -- I know he's shared with me -- we would not be nearly as appreciative of everything that the Packers are had we not seen it from the other side," ---Ryan Longwell 2016
{Family Ghost}

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work Cadmus! We've really got a super steal if he can come close to replicating that 2015 season. Our coaches should know how to implement House correctly, so barring any health issues I think we will have ourselves a solid corner out there.
BobSacamano

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One concern i had reading through that was seeing him get hurt.

IIRC, House wasn't able to stay consistently healthy in GB.

KingTarvaris7 wrote:
last year's vikings were far better than the packers team that just won

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: