Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders sign QB EJ Manuel
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 20656
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OleXmad wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
3rd guy, I'm guessing. Carr is a bit injury prone, though, so EJ might have to play.


How is he injury prone? E.J will never see a snap because he won't make the roster since Cook is the clear backup.
My bad blud, wrong Carr.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24230
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
3rd guy, I'm guessing. Carr is a bit injury prone, though, so EJ might have to play.


How is he injury prone? E.J will never see a snap because he won't make the roster since Cook is the clear backup.
My bad blud, wrong Carr.


I'm sure you meant Brandon Carr, who plays CB or EJ playing corner.

Nice try.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
daineraider


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 6915
Location: Salt Lake City
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
3rd guy, I'm guessing. Carr is a bit injury prone, though, so EJ might have to play.


How is he injury prone? E.J will never see a snap because he won't make the roster since Cook is the clear backup.
My bad blud, wrong Carr.


I'm sure you meant Brandon Carr, who plays CB or EJ playing corner.

Nice try.


Carr is just prone to broken legs.
_________________


Joe_is_the_best at making sigs
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 16782
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
@MikeGarafolo

EJ Manuel's deal with the Raiders: one year, $800k, no guaranteed money

_________________

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
areksoo


Joined: 15 Jan 2017
Posts: 93
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaidersAreOne wrote:
Quote:
@MikeGarafolo

EJ Manuel's deal with the Raiders: one year, $800k, no guaranteed money



So basically EJ got an invite to training camp.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoyalMajesty51o


Joined: 26 Dec 2015
Posts: 956
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
3rd guy, I'm guessing. Carr is a bit injury prone, though, so EJ might have to play.


How is he injury prone? E.J will never see a snap because he won't make the roster since Cook is the clear backup.
My bad blud, wrong Carr.


I'm sure you meant Brandon Carr, who plays CB or EJ playing corner.

Nice try.


Seriously, what other QB with a last name Carr did you get it mixed up with?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RoyalMajesty51o


Joined: 26 Dec 2015
Posts: 956
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

areksoo wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Quote:
@MikeGarafolo

EJ Manuel's deal with the Raiders: one year, $800k, no guaranteed money



So basically EJ got an invite to training camp.


What a great job. I can't think of any other jobs that's better than a backup QB.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
OleXmad


Joined: 09 Jan 2017
Posts: 500
Location: Baltimore, Maryland.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyalMajesty51o wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
3rd guy, I'm guessing. Carr is a bit injury prone, though, so EJ might have to play.


How is he injury prone? E.J will never see a snap because he won't make the roster since Cook is the clear backup.
My bad blud, wrong Carr.


I'm sure you meant Brandon Carr, who plays CB or EJ playing corner.

Nice try.


Seriously, what other QB with a last name Carr did you get it mixed up with?


David Carr maybe...? I mean there is another Carr out there...Why would he think David Carr is on the raiders I have no idea but that's all I got.
_________________
I'm not an honest person, I'm just 50 honest hamsters in a trench coat that learned to type.

Current owner of the Portland Horned Owls in the Bizzaro Dynasty League, I'm a Ravens fan and I regret every second of it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 29295
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RoyalMajesty51o wrote:
areksoo wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Quote:
@MikeGarafolo

EJ Manuel's deal with the Raiders: one year, $800k, no guaranteed money



So basically EJ got an invite to training camp.


What a great job. I can't think of any other jobs that's better than a backup QB.


He won't make all that much money.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Boltstrikes


Moderator
Joined: 15 Feb 2006
Posts: 7215
Location: LA MIRADA, CA
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OleXmad wrote:
RoyalMajesty51o wrote:
RaiderX wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
3rd guy, I'm guessing. Carr is a bit injury prone, though, so EJ might have to play.


How is he injury prone? E.J will never see a snap because he won't make the roster since Cook is the clear backup.
My bad blud, wrong Carr.


I'm sure you meant Brandon Carr, who plays CB or EJ playing corner.

Nice try.


Seriously, what other QB with a last name Carr did you get it mixed up with?


David Carr maybe...? I mean there is another Carr out there...Why would he think David Carr is on the raiders I have no idea but that's all I got.


There are few QB's tougher then David Carr. Philip Rivers and Chris Simms are the only two recent ones that immediately spring to mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gopherwrestler


Joined: 20 Jan 2014
Posts: 5568
Location: 'Sota
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boltstrikes wrote:


There are few QB's tougher then David Carr. Philip Rivers and Chris Simms are the only two recent ones that immediately spring to mind.


I know Bradford has seemed to be like glass, but last year I was pretty shocked how well he took a beating and continued to just shake it off.
_________________

“Once you’ve wrestled, everything else in life is easy.”
-Dan Gable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21555
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LeeEvans wrote:
tom cody wrote:
Should be a serviceable #2 QB for the Raiders, good signing.
No, he's absolutely not serviceable.


Not anymore atleast. He was as a rookie.... but he regressed ao much after his rookie season.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: Marcell Dareus and Richie Incognito
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DudeWhat??


Joined: 01 Dec 2010
Posts: 986
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Buffalo fans like "why aren't listening to us!" ... probably because you will be saying the same about Tyrod in about 3...2... lol


The QB position has been a revolving door there for over a decade. Thus other teams may take that into consideration.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Broncofan


Joined: 02 Dec 2013
Posts: 3577
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
RoyalMajesty51o wrote:
areksoo wrote:
RaidersAreOne wrote:
Quote:
@MikeGarafolo

EJ Manuel's deal with the Raiders: one year, $800k, no guaranteed money



So basically EJ got an invite to training camp.


What a great job. I can't think of any other jobs that's better than a backup QB.


He won't make all that much money.


And it's not guaranteed, either. It's an invite, and if he can't beat out Cook, he probably gets released, or sent to the PS.
_________________
steelpanther wrote:
This is like playing checkers with a pigeon. No matter how well you play, sooner or later the pigeon is going to crap on the board, then puff his chest out and strut around like he won something.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group