Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders sign QB EJ Manuel
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RaidersAreOne


Joined: 28 Jun 2008
Posts: 16786
Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:44 pm    Post subject: Raiders sign QB EJ Manuel Reply with quote

Quote:
@AdamSchefter

Former Bills' first-round pick E.J. Manuel likely is signing with the Oakland Raiders, per league sources.


Random af. We have Carr and Cook already. I guess they might want to roll with 3 qb's again?
_________________

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bone_Collector


Joined: 23 Jan 2013
Posts: 1198
Location: So. Cal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Todd Downing coached him in BUF so there's the connection
_________________


Props to cdUbs14 for the sig!


Last edited by Bone_Collector on Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
G


Joined: 02 Feb 2007
Posts: 3863
Location: Hollywierd
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HUH?!? Cook got some competition. Not a bad idea but he was a reach when picked.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
raiderrocker18


Joined: 09 Dec 2014
Posts: 5039
Location: Los Angeles
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

more of an indictment on matt mcgloin than anything
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5613
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJ is a class-act. Too bad he didn't work out here.

Wish him well, although he'll be a career clipboard holder (not that bad of a job really).
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 11374
Location: NY
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
EJ is a class-act. Too bad he didn't work out here.

Wish him well, although he'll be a career clipboard holder (not that bad of a job really).



Came in to say this. He's an extremely respectful, and over all great human being.

I live in Western New York and Ej was in town for training camp, he went to the mall and noticed a small shop was hanging up his jersey for sale and Ej walked into the store and shook the owners hand and thanked him for selling his jersey.

Not an NFL QB by any stretch of the imagination, it's a shame he couldn't develop when you see guys like Josh Gordon and Aldon Smith [inappropriate/removed] away their careers.

Big fan of Ej the person, definitely wish him the best.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RaiderX


Joined: 04 Jan 2007
Posts: 24233
Location: Crown Town, CA
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really liked him coming out of FSU. Buffalo reaching for him and immediately quitting on him was rough. Think he can be Jason Campbell-like here.
_________________

SaveourSonics wrote:
Yea, RaiderX wins. We can all just top acting like this is a matter of opinion. MY GOD.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
OakRaiders3828


Joined: 18 Aug 2007
Posts: 12482
Location: Lehigh Valley
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your move, New England
_________________
R A I D E R S | 7 6 E R S


Last edited by OakRaiders3828 on Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 15239
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm guessing he doesn't make the roster.
_________________
NudeTayne wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
redsoxsuck05


Joined: 16 Jan 2008
Posts: 9576
Location: LI
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigbadbuff23835 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
EJ is a class-act. Too bad he didn't work out here.

Wish him well, although he'll be a career clipboard holder (not that bad of a job really).



Came in to say this. He's an extremely respectful, and over all great human being.

I live in Western New York and Ej was in town for training camp, he went to the mall and noticed a small shop was hanging up his jersey for sale and Ej walked into the store and shook the owners hand and thanked him for selling his jersey.

Not an NFL QB by any stretch of the imagination, it's a shame he couldn't develop when you see guys like Josh Gordon and Aldon Smith [inappropriate/removed] away their careers.

Big fan of Ej the person, definitely wish him the best.


That story is really moving Crying or Very sad
_________________



aceinthehouse wrote:
"I made this topic post because none of my crap comes true."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheKillerNacho


Moderator
Joined: 10 Feb 2008
Posts: 15008
Location: Pennsylvania
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh...k
_________________
With much cheese,

Nacho Simulation Football League
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 29302
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RaiderX wrote:
Really liked him coming out of FSU. Buffalo reaching for him and immediately quitting on him was rough. Think he can be Jason Campbell-like here.


We didn't quit on him, dude couldn't play. He was given every opportunity to play well and lost out to Thad Lewis, a geriatric Kyle Orton and Tyrod.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DC4_Life


Joined: 21 Apr 2016
Posts: 514
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be fair, which qb from buffalo has lit it since Doug Flutie... could be a solid number 2 With potential
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 29302
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DC4_Life wrote:
To be fair, which qb from buffalo has lit it since Doug Flutie... could be a solid number 2 With potential


Y'all acting like Buffalo didn't do anything and everything to get the kid to develop.

He can't play.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bigbadbuff23835


Joined: 22 Sep 2008
Posts: 11374
Location: NY
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thelonebillsfan wrote:
DC4_Life wrote:
To be fair, which qb from buffalo has lit it since Doug Flutie... could be a solid number 2 With potential


Y'all acting like Buffalo didn't do anything and everything to get the kid to develop.

He can't play.


lol we are trying to tell them. Same with Gilmore although he's acutually serviceable.


Ej sucks.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group