Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RamPackFan March Mock-UP

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 725
Location: NW Washington
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: RamPackFan March Mock-UP Reply with quote

Trade:

CB Trumaine Johnson to Miami for 2017 2nd round (#54 overall)

Re-signed:

K Greg Zuerlein
DT Dominique Easley
DE Ethan Westbrooks
SS – TJ McDonald
OL – Roger Saffold

Let Walk:

QB Case Keenum
WR Kenny Britt
WR Brian Quick

Released:

HB Tre Mason
TE Lance Kendricks
C Tim Barnes
DE Eugene Sims

Free Agency-Key Signings

WR- Robert Woods
OT – Andrew Whitworth
CB- Kayvon Webster
OLB – Connor Barwin
RB – Lance Dunbar
C – Ryan Groy

2017 DRAFT

2nd – TJ Watt - OLB/Wisconsin

2nd – Quincy Wilson – CB/Florida

3rd – Josh Malone – WR/Tennessee

4th – Elijah Qualls – DT/Washington

4th – Isaac Asiata – OG/Utah

5th – Connor Harris – ILB/Lindenwood

6th – Jonnu Smith – TE/Florida Intl

6th – Dan Skipper –OT/Arkansas

7th – Garrett Sickles – DE/Penn St.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 19663
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I knew it was a matter of time before I saw Connor Harris in a mock Laughing
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 725
Location: NW Washington
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
I knew it was a matter of time before I saw Connor Harris in a mock Laughing


He can play! It would be a steal if we could snag him with one of our 4th round picks or 5th (if he lasts that long)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 19663
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
I knew it was a matter of time before I saw Connor Harris in a mock Laughing


He can play! It would be a steal if we could snag him with one of our 4th round picks or 5th (if he lasts that long)
Have a Rd 7-UDFA grade on him. He's the definition of a replacement level linebacker.

People around campus go crazy for him thinking he's the next big thing in the NFL. Unfortunately I'm always the bearer of bad news...
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
BStanRamFan


Joined: 10 Aug 2016
Posts: 255
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who is Josh Malone?

Also, TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 725
Location: NW Washington
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who
Quote:
is Josh Malone?

Also,
Quote:
TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly
.


He's a beast..look him up. early entry guy who probably would be a top 3 WR in next yr's class if he stayed.
https://youtu.be/Bu34IM9UGLw 6'3" 200lb big/fast WR 4.40 40

and for McDonald? I'm thinking he may come back to LA since there hasn't been any takers thus far.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 19663
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BStanRamFan wrote:
Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who is Josh Malone?

Also, TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly.

Get to know him. You won't regret it.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
DEE RAWL


Joined: 02 Oct 2007
Posts: 6102
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:
Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who is Josh Malone?

Also, TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly.

Get to know him. You won't regret it.



Yup. Been sayin it for months
_________________
2017 Draft Priority for Pick 37

1. Corey Davis, WR, WMU
2. Forrest Lamp, G/C, WKU
3. Evan Engram, TE, Ole Miss
4. JuJu Smith-Schuster, WR, USC
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 19663
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEE RAWL wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:
Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who is Josh Malone?

Also, TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly.

Get to know him. You won't regret it.



Yup. Been sayin it for months
I don't see him as a great prospect by any means, but he's good at what he does: stretching the field. I see him as a Devery Henderson type of player. Guy that will stick around the league because he can do one thing.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 725
Location: NW Washington
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:
Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who is Josh Malone?

Also, TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly.

Get to know him. You won't regret it.



Yup. Been sayin it for months
I don't see him as a great prospect by any means, but he's good at what he does: stretching the field. I see him as a Devery Henderson type of player. Guy that will stick around the league because he can do one thing.


well, you clearly just stated you don't even know who he is....so??? not sure how you ALL OF A SUDDEN have a scouting report on the guy an hour later. Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
chris00cm


Joined: 01 Feb 2008
Posts: 19663
Location: St. Charles, Missouri
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RamPackFan wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
DEE RAWL wrote:
chris00cm wrote:
BStanRamFan wrote:
Don't think TJ Watt is at #37. And who is Josh Malone?

Also, TJ MCdonald aint coming back sadly.

Get to know him. You won't regret it.



Yup. Been sayin it for months
I don't see him as a great prospect by any means, but he's good at what he does: stretching the field. I see him as a Devery Henderson type of player. Guy that will stick around the league because he can do one thing.


well, you clearly just stated you don't even know who he is....so??? not sure how you ALL OF A SUDDEN have a scouting report on the guy an hour later. Rolling Eyes
Check again.
_________________


Xbox Live Gamertag: Chris Sanity
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jrry32


Joined: 04 Jan 2011
Posts: 68426
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see T.J. Watt. *high five*
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RamPackFan


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 725
Location: NW Washington
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jrry32 wrote:
I see T.J. Watt. *high five*

*high five!*

As much as I'd love to see this happen I'm starting to have a feeling he's gone before the 1st round ends Sad
We will most likely go BPA out of these 3 positions: pass rusher, CB, and WR....the question is who will be there waiting for us at #37? We'll have a lot to choose from I believe.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group