You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Would you be mad at 17.....
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And this is the same ridiculous stuff that bugs me about taking a safety. Smith, Murphy, Kerrigan and Galette are all good pass rushers and if we take a pass rusher where does he fit in? An ILB, RB, OG, DT/DE and even a WR would impact the team much more than a first round pick who's sitting the bench. We have to get an impact player after what we got from Doctson last year. Having back to back first round picks not contributing would be an absolute disaster.

If we get to 17 and Foster is gone just take Jarrad Davis. Reddick is a good player but he's not going to see the field at all.
MKnight82

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
And this is the same ridiculous stuff that bugs me about taking a safety. Smith, Murphy, Kerrigan and Galette are all good pass rushers and if we take a pass rusher where does he fit in? An ILB, RB, OG, DT/DE and even a WR would impact the team much more than a first round pick who's sitting the bench. We have to get an impact player after what we got from Doctson last year. Having back to back first round picks not contributing would be an absolute disaster.

If we get to 17 and Foster is gone just take Jarrad Davis. Reddick is a good player but he's not going to see the field at all.
Trent Murphy sucked before he cheated and Preston Smith should probably bulk up and move to the DLine.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
lavar703

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trent sucked but it's not going to keep this staff from putting him on the field. Smith isn't moving to DE and Galette is most likely making the team. A first round rookie pass rusher is not seeing significant playing time for this team.
ripsean21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
Trent sucked but it's not going to keep this staff from putting him on the field. Smith isn't moving to DE and Galette is most likely making the team. A first round rookie pass rusher is not seeing significant playing time for this team.

You don't draft for their rookie years and given all the injury history with these guys if you think you can get a top 5 sack guy then pull the trigger. But we have enough good players the only way I'm drafting a OLB is if the guy is lights out. We need a elite player regardless of position. So all spots are open except I'd say LT because that's our only elite player that isn't hurt half the year

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whoever we draft, I'm going to come in here and absolutely trash the pick. That's the only true certainty of draft night.

Sig by Mike23md

"Don't need the accolades, just need the acknowledgement"
ripsean21

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:
Whoever we draft, I'm going to come in here and absolutely trash the pick. That's the only true certainty of draft night.

Usually when I'm angry at the pick their the best lol. Except LeRibus he sucked lol

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Even if it were Njoku? Wink Laughing
Jeezy Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
Jeezy Fanatic wrote:

Even if it were Njoku? Wink Laughing

Bruce Allen isn't smart enough to draft Njoku

Sig by Mike23md

"Don't need the accolades, just need the acknowledgement"
MKnight82

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2705378-matt-millers-scouting-notebook-latest-draft-buzz-updated-big-board-more

Washington: A scouting source here tells me they love Haason Reddick and would even consider moving up for him. Washington is one team that cleared Jonathan Allen on medicals, per a source.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
Slateman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
lavar703 wrote:

Trent Murphy sucked before he cheated and Preston Smith should probably bulk up and move to the DLine.

Smith should probably be in A 4-3. Murphy should bulk up to 280 and play end on rushing downs.

Gallette is a huge question mark with his injury history and being two years removed from football. Kerrigan is good but struggles to stay healthy, and is probably the most linebackerish of our edge rushers.

You always need pass rushers. You can't expect your rookies to take on the same load as a starting veteran. We could very much use another young, athletic edge rushed.

This team has a need at every position. Every. Position.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20, 21, 22
Page 22 of 22

Jump to: