You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NFLPA Error- Releases Bills Contract for Andre Holmes
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21588
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:43 pm    Post subject: NFLPA Error- Releases Bills Contract for Andre Holmes Reply with quote

https://mobile.twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/842125259578957835

Bills should be compensated for the NFLPA releasing our contract offer when other teams are fighting to add him
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
candyman93


Joined: 02 Dec 2009
Posts: 59121
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21588
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
Who?


Not that is matters who but he is a reciever for the Raiders who played pretty well a couple years back but has been buried in deoth chart and has been used as a Redzoan target. But the real news of this thread is the NFLPA releasing a contract offer
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thomas5737


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 15342
Location: West Virginia Occupation: Browns LT
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure what the big deal is here other than it seems like Dan Graziano has sources somewhere in the NFLPA and that source is probably about to be fired.
_________________
NudeTayne wrote:
ditchdigger wrote:
*Zayne
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Compensated how though?

I don't really care personally.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ForteOz


Joined: 03 Sep 2013
Posts: 1148
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm willing to give them the Patriots first round pick for the next three drafts as restitution.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
marshawn lynch


Joined: 03 Mar 2008
Posts: 21588
Location: Syracuse NY
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm not sure what the big deal is here other than it seems like Dan Graziano has sources somewhere in the NFLPA and that source is probably about to be fired.


NFLPA released the offer for everyone to see when the agent sent them the offer.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bananabucket


Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 1711
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ForteOz wrote:
I'm willing to give them the Patriots first round pick for the next three drafts as restitution.



You may be on to something here Think
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patsfan06


Joined: 19 Nov 2010
Posts: 5936
Location: Waltham
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm not sure what the big deal is here other than it seems like Dan Graziano has sources somewhere in the NFLPA and that source is probably about to be fired.


NFLPA released the offer for everyone to see when the agent sent them the offer.


Because Andre Holmes couldn't tell other teams what the Bills offered him?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:43 pm    Post subject: Re: NFLPA Error- Releases Bills Contract for Andre Holmes Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/842125259578957835

Bills should be compensated for the NFLPA releasing our contract offer when other teams are fighting to add him


Fighting to add him? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SFPatsFan


Joined: 31 Oct 2010
Posts: 2616
Location: San Francisco
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bananabucket wrote:
ForteOz wrote:
I'm willing to give them the Patriots first round pick for the next three drafts as restitution.



You may be on to something here Think


Seems a little steep. Most likely they'll get our 1st next year and our 2nd in 2019 along with a conditional 4th. However after the Super Bowl and Patricia's shirt I could see Goodell changing that to 2 1sts and a conditional 3rd.
_________________
MWil23 wrote:
Lavar Ball has more college points than LeBron and Kobe COMBINED.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
eagles101


Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Posts: 10884
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

patsfan06 wrote:
marshawn lynch wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:
I'm not sure what the big deal is here other than it seems like Dan Graziano has sources somewhere in the NFLPA and that source is probably about to be fired.


NFLPA released the offer for everyone to see when the agent sent them the offer.


Because Andre Holmes couldn't tell other teams what the Bills offered him?


lol exactly. Only one hurt here is holmes since now he cant lie about the contract.
_________________
vikingsvikings wrote:

I don't understand most of that, but I can tell it's probably inaccurate.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Emerica


Joined: 12 Nov 2011
Posts: 1583
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: NFLPA Error- Releases Bills Contract for Andre Holmes Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
https://mobile.twitter.com/DanGrazianoESPN/status/842125259578957835

Bills should be compensated for the NFLPA releasing our contract offer when other teams are fighting to add him


y'all getting $20
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41597
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

marshawn lynch wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
Who?


Not that is matters who but he is a reciever for the Raiders who played pretty well a couple years back but has been buried in deoth chart and has been used as a Redzoan target. But the real news of this thread is the NFLPA releasing a contract offer


Actually, his best value is on STs. Can be a 4th WR too though.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
49erurtaza


Joined: 24 Jan 2009
Posts: 1221
Location: in my head
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This seems to be confusing. So nflpa accidentally put Roberts signing with the bills but he never did and it was reported?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group