Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Post your favorite Fanspeak Mock Draft/Offeason !!2017!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
I just want to make an observation. The Packers must find a starting caliber right guard so that tells me a guard needs to be addressed in the first 2 or 3 rounds. The cutesy picks of another TE in round 1 or thinking Kevin King will last until round 3 are silly. If the Packers want King, and they might, then he must be taken in round 1. I could see a RB in round 1 much more than a TE but I tend to agree with those that think Edge or CB in round 1 (with an outside chance of the OG Lamp).

I wouldn't try to analyze these things giz.

Norm - every mock draft is an analysis, or in better terminology an opinion. So Norm you can avoid analyzing all you want and I will go on offering an opinion that you can accept or not.

Easy tiger.

It's a fanspeak mock it's not an analysis or an opinion. It's a silly internet game thing. Are you not aware of that?

Notice how almost nobody comments on them? Worrying where King will go irl isn't the point of them. It's why I said not to analyze them. They're just a time killer.

But jump down my throat or whatever bud.
Dubz41

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really like this one. Used Composite Big Board. Only went 5 rounds.

29: R1P29
EDGE DEREK BARNETT TENNESSEE
Steady, productive pass rusher. Proven competition.

61: R2P29
CB KEVIN KING WASHINGTON
Size, speed. Will lift the whole DB competition.

93: R3P29
DL TANOH KPASSAGNON VILLANOVA
Body type to replace Peppers. Raw, but the sky's the limit.

134: R4P27
WR CHRIS GODWIN PENN STATE
Speed, hands and a steal in the 4th round. Keeps WR a strength.

172: R5P28
G JORDAN MORGAN KUTZTOWN
TT's small school pick. LT who will move to Guard. Will compete immeditately.

182: R5P38
RB JAMES CONNER PITTSBURGH
Complimentary Hammer to Monty. Our Four Minute offense back.
fattlipp

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
I just want to make an observation. The Packers must find a starting caliber right guard so that tells me a guard needs to be addressed in the first 2 or 3 rounds. The cutesy picks of another TE in round 1 or thinking Kevin King will last until round 3 are silly. If the Packers want King, and they might, then he must be taken in round 1. I could see a RB in round 1 much more than a TE but I tend to agree with those that think Edge or CB in round 1 (with an outside chance of the OG Lamp).

Norm - every mock draft is an analysis, or in better terminology an opinion. So Norm you can avoid analyzing all you want and I will go on offering an opinion that you can accept or not.

Easy tiger.

It's a fanspeak mock it's not an analysis or an opinion. It's a silly internet game thing. Are you not aware of that?

Notice how almost nobody comments on them? Worrying where King will go irl isn't the point of them. It's why I said not to analyze them. They're just a time killer.

And it is a simulation, if you chose composite, its big board it calculated form over 100 reputable mock drafts found on the internet, problem is some are outdated, some even pre-combine probably.. so Jones may still be a mid 1st on a lot. Devin Cook a top 10, etc... It not total chaos... they put a lot more into it then First-Pick.com does.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fattlipp wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
gizmo2012 wrote:

Easy tiger.

And it is a simulation, if you chose composite, its big board it calculated form over 100 reputable mock drafts found on the internet, problem is some are outdated, some even pre-combine probably.. so Jones may still be a mid 1st on a lot. Devin Cook a top 10, etc... It not total chaos... they put a lot more into it then First-Pick.com does.

I like to do it to kill time at work and stuff. I don't see any harm in this thread but nobody should be taken too seriously. That's all I was trying to tell him. Maybe it sounded mean idk
blankman0021

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1: R1P29
CB MARLON HUMPHREY
ALABAMA
2: R2P29
S BUDDA BAKER
WASHINGTON
3: R3P29
EDGE TREY HENDRICKSON
FLORIDA ATLANTIC
4: R4P27
RB D'ONTA FOREMAN
TEXAS
5: R5P28
CB BRIAN ALLEN
UTAH
6: R5P38
QB JOSHUA DOBBS
TENNESSEE
7: BPA
8: BPA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: