Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

tell me about Rex Burkhead

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: tell me about Rex Burkhead Reply with quote

I know he can play special teams and catch a bit. But how is he as a runner? Particularly as a between-the-tackles runner.
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:03 pm    Post subject: Re: tell me about Rex Burkhead Reply with quote

Starless wrote:
I know he can play special teams and catch a bit. But how is he as a runner? Particularly as a between-the-tackles runner.

He was a fan favorite. Everyone wanted him to see more playing time, and when he got the chance looked really good. He's going to fit in really well on your offense. He could end up being a really really good player for you.

Thanks to mike23md for the sig
Starless

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:11 pm    Post subject: Re: tell me about Rex Burkhead Reply with quote

johndeere1707 wrote:
Starless wrote:

He was a fan favorite. Everyone wanted him to see more playing time, and when he got the chance looked really good. He's going to fit in really well on your offense. He could end up being a really really good player for you.
Doesn't really answer my question, but alright.
ochocinco4pres

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Only carrying the ball 80 times in 3 years it is hard to say. He only was featured in 1 game and ran well between the tackles and overall.

Big thanks to kacymcbryant18 for the sig....^^
johndeere1707

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:17 pm    Post subject: Re: tell me about Rex Burkhead Reply with quote

Starless wrote:
johndeere1707 wrote:
Starless wrote:

Doesn't really answer my question, but alright.

Ok let me clarify then since you can't read between the lines. He runs real good between the tackles...

Thanks to mike23md for the sig
theJ

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude can ball. Good runner, good pass catcher. Ace STer. He's a big get for the patriots.

~T.S. Eliot
THE DUKE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Limited burst but excellent balance and vision. Very good hands out of the backfield and a willing pass blocker. Not great in between the tackles but it's very good at finding and exploiting a crease. Won't run anyone over, but if you give him an inch, he'll take it. Ace special teams player. I would have rather lost Hill than Burkhead, he'll fit like a glove in New England.

-There are no men like me, only me.
-"Our life is what our thoughts make it" - Marcus Aurelius
LondonBengal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Re: tell me about Rex Burkhead Reply with quote

Starless wrote:

Rex to the Pats was the most predictable move IMO this pre-season.

Rex is good at everything. Swizz-Army knife type of guy.

Like others have said; I'd rather we cut Jeremy Hill and locked-up Rex.
You'll love him up in NE, and McDaniels will have real fun with him.

Typical Bengals loss. Never got enough snaps.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cincinnati Bengals All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: