You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Patriots sign RB Rex Burkhead
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
MookieMonster


Joined: 17 Jun 2016
Posts: 3508
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.

This...This has to be a joke.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Starless


Joined: 05 Jan 2015
Posts: 11301
Location: The worst of all possible realities
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.
Have you watched a minute of Patriots football in the last 5 years? Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 20802
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.
Have you watched a minute of Patriots football in the last 5 years? Laughing

_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
KennyBania


Joined: 28 Apr 2014
Posts: 3953
Location: I ain't sayin' nuthin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He will be a stud. We failed to realize he was the best back on our roster.

Free fantasy tip --> this is the guy you want to draft.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
keysersoze3421


Moderator
Joined: 08 Mar 2007
Posts: 34490
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.

This...This has to be a joke.


Blount went to Oregon.
_________________


animaltested wrote:
On a scale from Kitten to Hitler, being close minded about music, and only listening to one or two genres is about a Boss Tweed.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
everlong


Joined: 11 Feb 2017
Posts: 76
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blount sucks. He sucks hard. Contrary to popular belief, he's one of the worst short yardage backs in the league. His uselessness doubles in the postseason too; take out his games against the Colts, a team that Jonas freaking Gray looked like Jim Brown against, and he has 57 carries for 156 yards and one touchdown.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RuralBill


Joined: 29 Nov 2016
Posts: 62
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

keysersoze3421 wrote:
MookieMonster wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.

This...This has to be a joke.


Blount went to Oregon.
I was wondering how in the world he was saying what he was saying... but now I get it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Oregon Ducks


Joined: 28 Feb 2006
Posts: 20802
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

everlong wrote:
Blount sucks. He sucks hard. Contrary to popular belief, he's one of the worst short yardage backs in the league. His uselessness doubles in the postseason too; take out his games against the Colts, a team that Jonas freaking Gray looked like Jim Brown against, and he has 57 carries for 156 yards and one touchdown.
Yeah, I wouldn't want Shady, Gore, Ivory, or Coleman on my team either...oh wait, I would.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
RedRider


Joined: 24 Mar 2016
Posts: 484
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
everlong wrote:
Blount sucks. He sucks hard. Contrary to popular belief, he's one of the worst short yardage backs in the league. His uselessness doubles in the postseason too; take out his games against the Colts, a team that Jonas freaking Gray looked like Jim Brown against, and he has 57 carries for 156 yards and one touchdown.
Yeah, I wouldn't want Shady, Gore, Ivory, or Coleman on my team either...oh wait, I would.
No you wouldn't. None of them went to Oregon.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
cp0k2


Joined: 06 Aug 2012
Posts: 6732
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedRider wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
everlong wrote:
Blount sucks. He sucks hard. Contrary to popular belief, he's one of the worst short yardage backs in the league. His uselessness doubles in the postseason too; take out his games against the Colts, a team that Jonas freaking Gray looked like Jim Brown against, and he has 57 carries for 156 yards and one touchdown.
Yeah, I wouldn't want Shady, Gore, Ivory, or Coleman on my team either...oh wait, I would.
No you wouldn't. None of them went to Oregon.
Laughing
_________________
TF713'sGreatestHits
Texansfan713 wrote:
I'll make a bet. If Herman leaves Houston after this season I'll never post on FF again
I back my talk up in person
Go play in traffic and tear both your acl's punk
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 74921
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MookieMonster wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.

This...This has to be a joke.
*looks at screen name*
*looks at where Blount went to school*



Problem solved.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
1ForTheThumb


Joined: 06 Dec 2016
Posts: 398
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.


Yeah, I don't know if the Patriots come back from the SB without him sitting on the bench after his fumble. You're comments on the Patriots offseason moves have been hysterically bad.

I like this move for the Pats. Burkhead runs hard, can catch the ball, and has low mileage. He's a great ST, but I'm not sure he'll be a core one in New England because I'm expecting him to have a large role in the offense.
_________________
(XXXVI) (XXXVIII) (XXXIX) (XLIX) (LI)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
lancerman


Joined: 06 Feb 2011
Posts: 8685
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oregon Ducks wrote:
Starless wrote:
Oregon Ducks wrote:
He's not very good. No way they get rid of Blount for this guy. Laughing
[leans in and whispers super-close] Blount isn't very good.
Dude, he's the league TD leader and the emotional leader of the Patriots. Does he run a 4.22 40? Probably not on most days but he's a tough man and runner. I don't know if the Patriots come back and win the SB without him. You saw how much confidence he gave to Brandy and BB.


Bill Belichick is the emotional leader of the Patriots.
_________________
Signature
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Troy Brown


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 31305
Location: Newport, Rhode Island
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blount doesn't suck, but he's upgradeable. I don't think this is the signing that upgrades him. They essentially play two different positions in the Patriots offense.
_________________

ELRammy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The LBC


Global Moderator
Joined: 12 Jan 2008
Posts: 35148
Location: Where We Can't Have Nice Things
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Troy Brown wrote:
Blount doesn't suck, but he's upgradeable. I don't think this is the signing that upgrades him. They essentially play two different positions in the Patriots offense.

Stop being logical. No place for that business here. Laughing Everything that isn't amazing (like, seriously... "elite" or "clearly "Top 5") obviously sucks. There is no such thing as gray.
_________________

MathMan wrote:
I think I'm obfuscating all over the place!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group