Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Kirk speaks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:
With sensible Scot out the way.
And smoochin up to 2 morons that crave that sort of thing.
Hes about to get paid like no other ever has.
Could top Lucks deal puckering up like that.

Yea? And well worth it.

Also lets understand the gravity of his statements here. Kind of puts Morton's BS to light, using words like "DEMANDED" a trade. KC is a very religious man I don't think he would lie about something like this in a statement.

He's not worth more than Luck. We will stupidly pay him more but he's not as good as Luck.

I once got hired to be the Project Manager on a Federal contract. I had been the Team Lead on the same team in a previous contract.

Now, I wasnt the best Project Manager they could hire. But I had something they desperately needed.

I had a clearance.
I knew the agency and the work. So I didnt need to be brought up to speed.

It was going to take them at least 3 months to get someone else cleared. And I was able to direct new personnel in how things were done.

You think they said "Well, Thaiphoon isn't as good as this other guy working at another company, so we won't pay him as much or more"??

Nope. They realized (and so did I) that I had them over a barrel. So I demanded 15% more than they offered.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

Because even with paying me more than the other guy, I was still valuable enough to them to make them successful. Had they not hired me, the team would not have been as successful in the short and long term and the company would not have won the rebid multiple times (the first time ever for that work).

So it wasn't stupid for the company to pay me more simply because they lacked better options. It was smart.

Same thing here. Is Cousins more talented than Luck? Not arguing that. Has he had a better career? Not yet, but he's catching up. Does Cousins find himself in probably the best situation possible for any FA? Yup. Is the team screwing this up? You bet

How is Cousins catching up? Playoff record Cousins 0-2 Luck 3-3. Cousins has yet to win a playoff game, while Luck has won 3 more games plus has played in 4 more. Luck lost his first playoff game just as Cousins did, yet he won his next one and went on to make it to a AFC Championship game his 3rd season starting. Cousins isn't doing that.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

Also lets understand the gravity of his statements here. Kind of puts Morton's BS to light, using words like "DEMANDED" a trade. KC is a very religious man I don't think he would lie about something like this in a statement.

He's not worth more than Luck. We will stupidly pay him more but he's not as good as Luck.

I once got hired to be the Project Manager on a Federal contract. I had been the Team Lead on the same team in a previous contract.

Now, I wasnt the best Project Manager they could hire. But I had something they desperately needed.

I had a clearance.

It was going to take them at least 3 months to get someone else cleared. And I was able to direct new personnel in how things were done.

You think they said "Well, Thaiphoon isn't as good as this other guy working at another company, so we won't pay him as much or more"??

Nope. They realized (and so did I) that I had them over a barrel. So I demanded 15% more than they offered.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

Because even with paying me more than the other guy, I was still valuable enough to them to make them successful. Had they not hired me, the team would not have been as successful in the short and long term and the company would not have won the rebid multiple times (the first time ever for that work).

So it wasn't stupid for the company to pay me more simply because they lacked better options. It was smart.

Same thing here. Is Cousins more talented than Luck? Not arguing that. Has he had a better career? Not yet, but he's catching up. Does Cousins find himself in probably the best situation possible for any FA? Yup. Is the team screwing this up? You bet

How is Cousins catching up? Playoff record Cousins 0-2 Luck 3-3. Cousins has yet to win a playoff game, while Luck has won 3 more games plus has played in 4 more. Luck lost his first playoff game just as Cousins did, yet he won his next one and went on to make it to a AFC Championship game his 3rd season starting. Cousins isn't doing that.
Luck was also handed the starting job Year 1 and has had 3 years worth of opportunities Cousins wasn't given. Luck also got to play for the same coaching staff his entire career so far. Also, wins and losses are a team stat not an individual stat.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
TruSkinsFan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I'm glad that Kirk Cousin didn't make that statement up and now someone should smack fire out of "Chris Mortense" with his unknown sources making bs news aka alternative facts. lls Laughing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

You and I have gone back and forth on this. In this team with this offense, this year he is worth more. Now if we had this conversation last year I would agree with you, and this is why I argued with you and others last year on the stupidity of this team to miss doing a LTD with him.

This year however we are paying for a very good QB AND our stupid mistake of last year. But this BS that he is not worth more than Luck is just that BS. Are you going to tell me Luck is worth a lot more than Aaron Rodgers because that is how he is being paid now. No he is not.

We need to do a long term deal because as the CAP is going up the price of a starting caliber QB will be going up. I was right last year and I am right now, we will extend our mistake if we let him play on the tag this year and we will be totally stupid if we trade him because we have NO solution at QB as good as Cousins.
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

Luck was also handed the starting job Year 1 and has had 3 years worth of opportunities Cousins wasn't given. Luck also got to play for the same coaching staff his entire career so far. Also, wins and losses are a team stat not an individual stat.

They both went to the playoff and lost their First Starting season! Their second year as starters Luck advances while Kirk doesn't. 3rd year as a starter Luck loses one game shy of the SB. Kirk won't be doing that his 3rd year as a Starter!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

They both went to the playoff and lost their First Starting season! Their second year as starters Luck advances while Kirk doesn't. 3rd year as a starter Luck loses one game shy of the SB. Kirk won't be doing that his 3rd year as a Starter!
How do you know that?

21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

How do you know that?

Care to bet?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

How do you know that?

Care to bet?
No that's a stupid bet. Teams win games not individual players.

Doc Draper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

How do you know that?

Care to bet?

https://storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/20616594-b089-4ca1-be7c-4c4b6fd0f9a5.mp4?1489589544425
big44dog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He should be commanding a Luck-or higher type deal because the cap is way up from when Luck signed his. Kirk can also play the stats/ record/ injury comparisons game compared to Luck as far as negotiating his deal and really he'd be stupid not to.
That said would I trade Cousins for Luck? In a heartbeat.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

How do you know that?

Care to bet?

https://storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/20616594-b089-4ca1-be7c-4c4b6fd0f9a5.mp4?1489589544425

Explain please.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
21 ALL THE WAY wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
lavar703 wrote:
TheGreeK1973 wrote:
PARROTHEAD wrote:

Yea? And well worth it.

I had a clearance.

Accepted.

Why did they do that?

How do you know that?

Care to bet?
No that's a stupid bet. Teams win games not individual players.

OK like I thought. He lost the team the Giants game! No need to go back and forth we can just disagree when it comes to how much Cousins should get paid.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kirk is 0-1 in the playoffs, not 0-2. Danny's man crush lost the other playoff game.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

big44dog wrote:
He should be commanding a Luck-or higher type deal because the cap is way up from when Luck signed his. Kirk can also play the stats/ record/ injury comparisons game compared to Luck as far as negotiating his deal and really he'd be stupid not to.

That said would I trade Cousins for Luck? In a heartbeat.
Also, as Kirk says, he owes it to the next qb after him who's done what he's done to get the best contract he can.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
21 ALL THE WAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Kirk is 0-1 in the playoffs, not 0-2. Danny's man crush lost the other playoff game.

Your right Kirks 0-1 Lucks 3-3!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: