Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

[SJL] Totally Winging This Fanspeak Draft Mawk
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
seanjoneslocker


Joined: 14 Dec 2008
Posts: 466
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:26 pm    Post subject: [SJL] Totally Winging This Fanspeak Draft Mawk Reply with quote

Frankly, I don't know anything about this year's draft class.... but I do know how to mess around on fanspeak and make snap judgments based on measurables! Is this good/bad/ugly?

29: R1P29
EDGE DEREK BARNETT
TENNESSEE

61: R2P29
EDGE T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN

93: R3P29
CB DAMONTAE KAZEE
SAN DIEGO STATE

134: R4P27
CB MARQUEZ WHITE
FLORIDA STATE

172: R5P28
RB ELIJAH MCGUIRE
UL LAFAYETTE

182: R5P38
LB CONNOR HARRIS
LINDENWOOD

212: R6P28
DL KENNY BIGELOW JR.
USC

247: R7P29
G BEN BRADEN
MICHIGAN
_________________
"mybed.com is reporting that im trying to sleep"
-aaron rodgers

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SplashDive


Joined: 26 Mar 2008
Posts: 5443
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 7:50 pm    Post subject: Re: [SJL] Totally Winging This Fanspeak Draft Mawk Reply with quote

seanjoneslocker wrote:
Frankly, I don't know anything about this year's draft class.... but I do know how to mess around on fanspeak and make snap judgments based on measurables! Is this good/bad/ugly?

29: R1P29
EDGE DEREK BARNETT
TENNESSEE

61: R2P29
EDGE T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN

93: R3P29
CB DAMONTAE KAZEE
SAN DIEGO STATE

134: R4P27
CB MARQUEZ WHITE
FLORIDA STATE

172: R5P28
RB ELIJAH MCGUIRE
UL LAFAYETTE

182: R5P38
LB CONNOR HARRIS
LINDENWOOD

212: R6P28
DL KENNY BIGELOW JR.
USC

247: R7P29
G BEN BRADEN
MICHIGAN


Zero chance Watt is there in round 2
_________________

Props to El ramster for the sick sig!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MantyWrestler


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 773
Location: Manitowoc, WI
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: [SJL] Totally Winging This Fanspeak Draft Mawk Reply with quote

SplashDive wrote:
seanjoneslocker wrote:
Frankly, I don't know anything about this year's draft class.... but I do know how to mess around on fanspeak and make snap judgments based on measurables! Is this good/bad/ugly?

29: R1P29
EDGE DEREK BARNETT
TENNESSEE

61: R2P29
EDGE T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN

93: R3P29
CB DAMONTAE KAZEE
SAN DIEGO STATE

134: R4P27
CB MARQUEZ WHITE
FLORIDA STATE

172: R5P28
RB ELIJAH MCGUIRE
UL LAFAYETTE

182: R5P38
LB CONNOR HARRIS
LINDENWOOD

212: R6P28
DL KENNY BIGELOW JR.
USC

247: R7P29
G BEN BRADEN
MICHIGAN


Zero chance Watt is there in round 2


I'd say the same for Barnett in the first. I think we'll be lucky to see Watt in the first.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ArodFanboy


Joined: 29 Dec 2008
Posts: 8005
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I mean this in the least condescending or mean tone I can, but it really doesn't even pay to post fanspeak mock drafts because they're so horribly unrealistic it's just going to leave you disappointed on draft day.

Barnett is a top 10 pick. Our hope for him is completely and totally dead.
Watt may be a top 25 pick at this stage, but he sure as hell won't be there at the end of round 2. If we took him at 29 I wouldn't complain, although I'm generally never very high on Wisconsin prospects outside of The RT (not even going to try to spell his name off the top of my head) this year, Joe Thomas years ago and Melvin Gordon to a lesser extent.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17905
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post them, just don't make threads for them.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11802
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArodFanboy wrote:
I mean this in the least condescending or mean tone I can, but it really doesn't even pay to post fanspeak mock drafts because they're so horribly unrealistic it's just going to leave you disappointed on draft day.

_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SplashDive


Joined: 26 Mar 2008
Posts: 5443
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:58 pm    Post subject: Re: [SJL] Totally Winging This Fanspeak Draft Mawk Reply with quote

MantyWrestler wrote:
SplashDive wrote:
seanjoneslocker wrote:
Frankly, I don't know anything about this year's draft class.... but I do know how to mess around on fanspeak and make snap judgments based on measurables! Is this good/bad/ugly?

29: R1P29
EDGE DEREK BARNETT
TENNESSEE

61: R2P29
EDGE T.J. WATT
WISCONSIN

93: R3P29
CB DAMONTAE KAZEE
SAN DIEGO STATE

134: R4P27
CB MARQUEZ WHITE
FLORIDA STATE

172: R5P28
RB ELIJAH MCGUIRE
UL LAFAYETTE

182: R5P38
LB CONNOR HARRIS
LINDENWOOD

212: R6P28
DL KENNY BIGELOW JR.
USC

247: R7P29
G BEN BRADEN
MICHIGAN


Zero chance Watt is there in round 2


I'd say the same for Barnett in the first. I think we'll be lucky to see Watt in the first.


Yeah Barnett won't be there either.
_________________

Props to El ramster for the sick sig!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MantyWrestler


Joined: 03 Feb 2009
Posts: 773
Location: Manitowoc, WI
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All these mocks are stupid. Your not only predicting who the Packers would take but also need to assume all other teams pass on those guys earlier. I'm just as guilty too.

We need a topic where people post their top 32 or 64 etc. make a draft board and hope guys are there with yoir picks.

At 29 for Green Bay you get your 29th ranked guy because all others would be gone.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17905
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MantyWrestler wrote:
All these mocks are stupid. Your not only predicting who the Packers would take but also need to assume all other teams pass on those guys earlier. I'm just as guilty too.

We need a topic where people post their top 32 or 64 etc. make a draft board and hope guys are there with yoir picks.

At 29 for Green Bay you get your 29th ranked guy because all others would be gone.


Wayyyyyy too much work man.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
seanjoneslocker


Joined: 14 Dec 2008
Posts: 466
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what I'm seeing is that if Barnett and Watt are still there, they are slam dunk BPA

#nailedit
#howtheboardfell
_________________
"mybed.com is reporting that im trying to sleep"
-aaron rodgers

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
squire12


Joined: 15 Mar 2013
Posts: 6565
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MantyWrestler wrote:
All these mocks are stupid. Your not only predicting who the Packers would take but also need to assume all other teams pass on those guys earlier. I'm just as guilty too.

We need a topic where people post their top 32 or 64 etc. make a draft board and hope guys are there with yoir picks.

At 29 for Green Bay you get your 29th ranked guy because all others would be gone.


Some teams pick for Need, some teams its value/need, some teams its BPA.

really hard to predict how the mid to late part of the first round goes. Factoring in trades and such.

As Norm said "Wayyyyyy too much work man".
_________________
Salary Cap Fantasy Football League
2016 Salary Cap League Rosters
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 74844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

squire12 wrote:
MantyWrestler wrote:
All these mocks are stupid. Your not only predicting who the Packers would take but also need to assume all other teams pass on those guys earlier. I'm just as guilty too.

We need a topic where people post their top 32 or 64 etc. make a draft board and hope guys are there with yoir picks.

At 29 for Green Bay you get your 29th ranked guy because all others would be gone.


Some teams pick for Need, some teams its value/need, some teams its BPA.

really hard to predict how the mid to late part of the first round goes. Factoring in trades and such.

As Norm said "Wayyyyyy too much work man".
Not enough y's tbh
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17905
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bkobow05 wrote:
squire12 wrote:
MantyWrestler wrote:
All these mocks are stupid. Your not only predicting who the Packers would take but also need to assume all other teams pass on those guys earlier. I'm just as guilty too.

We need a topic where people post their top 32 or 64 etc. make a draft board and hope guys are there with yoir picks.

At 29 for Green Bay you get your 29th ranked guy because all others would be gone.


Some teams pick for Need, some teams its value/need, some teams its BPA.

really hard to predict how the mid to late part of the first round goes. Factoring in trades and such.

As Norm said "Wayyyyyy too much work man".
Not enough y's tbh


I wanted to say I hate you but I decided not to like for a night
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
bkobow05


Joined: 16 Dec 2005
Posts: 74844
Location: Milwaukee, WI
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
bkobow05 wrote:
squire12 wrote:
MantyWrestler wrote:
All these mocks are stupid. Your not only predicting who the Packers would take but also need to assume all other teams pass on those guys earlier. I'm just as guilty too.

We need a topic where people post their top 32 or 64 etc. make a draft board and hope guys are there with yoir picks.

At 29 for Green Bay you get your 29th ranked guy because all others would be gone.


Some teams pick for Need, some teams its value/need, some teams its BPA.

really hard to predict how the mid to late part of the first round goes. Factoring in trades and such.

As Norm said "Wayyyyyy too much work man".
Not enough y's tbh


I wanted to say I hate you but I decided not to like for a night
You wuv me and you know it.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SplashDive


Joined: 26 Mar 2008
Posts: 5443
Location: Eagan, Minnesota
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seanjoneslocker wrote:
So what I'm seeing is that if Barnett and Watt are still there, they are slam dunk BPA

#nailedit
#howtheboardfell


That is correct lol Laughing Laughing
_________________

Props to El ramster for the sick sig!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group