Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

4 rounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr.O

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this I'm sorry to say that I can only give you an A+ for this

Props to CL on the

Carson Wentz/Noah Spence Bandwagon
Zithers

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have an issue with McCaffrey in the second honestly, though I question how well Shula would utilize his talents.

Mike Williams I don't think would happen since if we are going to add anyone at WR it is going to be someone fast to replace Ginn. Would have gone with OJ Howard.

I can't really comment on the later picks but looking them up real quick, I don't think we would be comfortable drafting two dudes who didn't complete their final seasons because of injuries. Maybe we'd take one, but still. Basham is a small school guy which isn't my preferred type of player but we do need a young presence on the edge to groom behind Johnson and Peppers.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Foster in 1, Lawson in 2, Dupre in 3.
resilient

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok first great job. For Dallas I do like Walker a lot more than most so good pick.

2nd is ok, but would rather take J Willis.

and in the 3rd, I want some Butt! if he is still available.

4th is fine.
Top5Fitz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardinals need an inside linebacker and safety before wide receiver. Also no to Peterman. Our needs in order: QBOTF, ILB, S, CB, WR, DL, RG, RB
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bananabucket wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
So are you just going to be antagonistic to everybody on this site who disagrees with you or is it just a select few?

Didnt think I was being antagonistic.

ABucNBradenton wrote:
outside of Njoku this would be a horrible draft for the Buccaneers

My approach was to give Winston a full supporting cast. I chose Garcia because if he doesnt have protection, he wont be able tp utilize Njoku and Jackson fully, Brian Hill was to give a bit of power behind Jacquizz. What do you think would have made more sense?

The OUTLAW wrote:
Good first round for the Browns but it goes off the rails quickly after that. The other rounds are just awful IMO.

Gotta stand my ground on this one. I thought I filled all Clevelands needs pretty well. Shored up the secondary and got someone to mitigate the loss of Pryor. Glasgow was admittedly a shot in the dark.

Crickett I'll respond to your post separately.

Standing your ground or not, they are just bad picks and huge reaches. BTW isn't Britt the one to mitigate the loss of Pryor?

Vince Lombardi
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st 3 picks are pretty dang solid for the Falcons you hit 3 big needs and where as i think Caleb is going a little early in the 1st round i think we stole Baker in the 3rd round to make up for it as i think Baker is almost a 1st rounder himself.

The only complaint i would have is the 4th round and it's not because Og is a bad position it's actually a great position for you to choose there. The problem would be Damien Mama being a 6'4 335 pound slow monster for a power OL. We run guys around 300 to 315 pounds that are really fast for O-lineman as we run a quick moving zone blocking scheme which Mama would be horrendous at running a 5.84 40 and slow as molasses lol.

Another ZBS Of thats good value there would be just as nice of a pick though or a TE or LB if we can get a nice OG in FA.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

corner or death in the first for the eagles. We literally dont have any person there. Hell our first 5 pics could all be corners that's how bad it it.

RainbowCarebear wrote:
Anna Kendricks are always nice.
stl4life07

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where do I sign up for the Rams getting Ross in the 2nd round? I personally don't think he will be there though. If he isn't then I like for them to take JuJu Smith or if Peppers somehow falls, he would be that special talent for Phillips to play with on defense as well special teams which would be scary to have him and Tavon on special teams for coach Fassal to play with.
Bo-Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:52 am    Post subject: Re: 4 rounds Reply with quote

bananabucket wrote:

24 Oakland Raiders -- Malik Mcdowell
56 Oakland Raiders -- Chidobe Awuzie
88 Oakland Raiders -- Ryan Anderson
130 Oakland Raiders -- Chad Wheeler

A mixed bag for the Raiders. You've hit the right needs, but not necessarily the right guys.

McDowell is a popular pick for us, but I don't really see it. He's a similar player to Ward who we drafted last year, I'd rather see a bigger interior DL here. As long as we continue to use 4-3 fronts I don't see quite how McDowell fits.

I like the second rounder and fourth rounder.

In the third LB is the right pick, but we need a more athletic guy who can replace Malcolm Smith or come in at MLB, Anderson looks like a pure SAM, which is the one LB position we don't pressingly need.
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great rounds 1 & 2 for Giants, gives us the LT we need and grabbed a receiving TE to go with our new blocking TE
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marlon Humphrey should be the no-brainer pick for Philly in that situation.

Bird Watch: DE Vinny Curry - Last seen robbing Philly of $47 mil
WizardHawk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellent Dallas draft. Might be tempted to go Takk over Walker, but still a rock solid draft.

Quote:
Cowboys exec on Romo: "There were seasons where, without him, we'd have been the Cleveland Browns and won two games."
Bobby816

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great draft for the Jets. Give us Mixon or Elflein in Round 3 and it'd be great. I think there's no way we draft a QB that high this year with Petty and Hack on this roster.
minutemancl

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not bad for the Giants. In the first round though, I'd prefer McCaffrey, Lamp, or Watson. I'm not a fan of Ramczyk.

1st yr head coaches rarely see success their 1st yr, if at all.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: