Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

1st ever attempt at an all 32 with trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfhunt wrote:
12. Browns - Mitch Trubisky - QB - North Carolina

Please stop with this. This is a horrible pick.

a horrible pick for a horrible team. Already been said that Jackson is enamored by Trubisky and there was discussion that they even could take him at 1 (which I doubt) so I don't see how its a horrible pick.

If Clevland doesn't get Garrapalo which is starting to look more likley then who is going to play quarterback for the Browns?
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FalconFan13 wrote:
31. Falcons - Montravious Adams - DT - Auburn

good position but a massive reach as he was considered a player we could have had with our 3rd round pick not even a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be against him in the 2nd round if he is there but in the 1st im not taking Adams.

Now if we truly like Adams and want him then you can pretty easily do one of those trades that you are doing in this draft and trade down a bit while grabbing another 2nd rounder or if a extra 1st next year.

I think Adams is a player whose stock has.been on the rise so I dont see it as a massive reach. In the past few weeks I have seen from multiple outlets that Adams could be a 1st or 2nd round pick. I could see him sneaking into the 1st when its all said in done. Maybe the Falcons could trade down but in this mock they stay put and get their guy. Falcons need help on the D line. I mean look what happened in tbe 2nd half of the super bowl.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love this but I worry about Lattimore's injury history.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
WiscoBlue21

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the pick for the giants
Wolfhunt

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:

a horrible pick for a horrible team. Already been said that Jackson is enamored by Trubisky and there was discussion that they even could take him at 1 (which I doubt) so I don't see how its a horrible pick.

If Clevland doesn't get Garrapalo which is starting to look more likley then who is going to play quarterback for the Browns?

Kessler will play QB. We are in a situation where we have a ton of picks to pick players we need and not to reach for a QB. Jackson was also enamored by RG3 last year. He was impressed by Wentz also. A coach is not going to take a shot at a player no matter if likes him or not.

Anyone thinking a QB at 1 this year is just downright insane. If these 3 QB's came out last year they would be the 4th, 5th, and 6th ones taken. This is a very bad QB class and just because the Browns need a QB doesn't mean you take one in a bad QB draft class. Take a flyer in the 3rd or later but never waste the #12 pick which is what us Browns fans are accustomed to.
Crickett

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfhunt wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:

Kessler will play QB. We are in a situation where we have a ton of picks to pick players we need and not to reach for a QB. Jackson was also enamored by RG3 last year. He was impressed by Wentz also. A coach is not going to take a shot at a player no matter if likes him or not.

Anyone thinking a QB at 1 this year is just downright insane. If these 3 QB's came out last year they would be the 4th, 5th, and 6th ones taken. This is a very bad QB class and just because the Browns need a QB doesn't mean you take one in a bad QB draft class. Take a flyer in the 3rd or later but never waste the #12 pick which is what us Browns fans are accustomed to.

I'm no fan of the QB's this year, but I would think at least one or two of them would be taken ahead of Paxton Lynch.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't like it for the Bears. I don't trust two arthritic shoulders. Go with Solomon Thomas, Malik Hooker, or Jamal Adams in that position.
FalconFan13

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
FalconFan13 wrote:
31. Falcons - Montravious Adams - DT - Auburn

good position but a massive reach as he was considered a player we could have had with our 3rd round pick not even a few weeks ago. I wouldn't be against him in the 2nd round if he is there but in the 1st im not taking Adams.

Now if we truly like Adams and want him then you can pretty easily do one of those trades that you are doing in this draft and trade down a bit while grabbing another 2nd rounder or if a extra 1st next year.

I think Adams is a player whose stock has.been on the rise so I dont see it as a massive reach. In the past few weeks I have seen from multiple outlets that Adams could be a 1st or 2nd round pick. I could see him sneaking into the 1st when its all said in done. Maybe the Falcons could trade down but in this mock they stay put and get their guy. Falcons need help on the D line. I mean look what happened in tbe 2nd half of the super bowl.

Not saying we can't use help im just saying their are much better options there for us to take with better value and we can still get Adams later or another Dt similar to his talent with our 2nd round pick.

Also our defense got winded dude they ran almost 100 plays to the Pats like 50? Our offense failed miserably in the 2nd half because we wouldn't run the ball to get the time clock down. We ran what like maybe 4 or 5 times the whole second half up by 25 XD. What a horribly called game by shanahan. I was so proud of our D they played tremendously until they just didn't have anything left in the tank which would happen to every defense who has 100 plays against them.

Still i want a DE, DT, and FS plus a RG i just want them where it's better value and want better talent sooner.

give me a legit 1st round Edge rusher like Charles Harris in round 1 as we need a DE as bad as a DT to team with Beasley. Then in the 2nd round find me a nice DT like Montavius Adams, Brantley, Wormley, Jones, Johnson etc... Their are alot of good talented Dt's in rounds 2 or 3 we can have as talented or even more so than Adams where as their aren't any Edge rushers really on Harri's level there to be had.

you for sure draft on need i agree but you drafted best player available for those needs that fit your scheme.
m haynes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wolfhunt wrote:

I wanted to say all three QBs but didn't want to come across to harsh.
m haynes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:

All talk, it from reporters and they know jack ship! Smoke screen, EX Pats better take what we want or we will draft a GREAT QB.

If I had to draft a QB from this draft it would be Webb, Browns use a 2nd/3rd on him.

Last edited by m haynes on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for the Titans!

Sig by Smack

NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
Crickett

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

m haynes wrote:
ABucNBradenton wrote:
Wolfhunt wrote:

All talk, it from reporters and they know jack ship! Smoke screen, EX Pats better take what we want or we will draft a GREAT QB.

Didn't the Patriots decide they weren't trading Garoppolo at any price?

Or do you think that was a smokescreen too and we're going to have to listen to Patriots fans lobby on this forum for a trade that is apparently dead for the next two months?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it for Denver. We could use a top flight OT but there isn't a single OL in this draft worth a damn.

I'm right about LeBron regressing. Blasphemy to suggest his stats wouldn't improve & was a worse defender. My prediction that turned out true.
I think you're schizophrenic. Seek help.
Art_Vandalay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Eagles pick

Bird Watch: DE Vinny Curry - Last seen robbing Philly of $47 mil
FLOODx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first pick good. We need a CB more than a S though

mike23md on the sig

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: