Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Terrelle Pryor to the Redskins
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
El ramster


Joined: 13 May 2008
Posts: 62011
Location: Jared Goffs Bed
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dammm good get if they keep Kirk..
Very great place Pryor to get a paycheck next year..

Smart move to get the hell out of Cleveland..
love the move for Washington.. Big strong redzone target.

Wish the Rams would have went after him..
_________________


Adopt a Ram:Tavon Austin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 4599
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Feel like I'm taking crazy pills. The Browns wr corps is HORRIBLE now lol. Their next best guy had 33 catches and 400 yards.. what in the world could make fans think wr isn't a top need unless they're only saying that because other needs are much worse?


I mean they just signed Kenny Britt who put up equivalent stats to Pryor with less targets and equally terrible QB play.

They also just drafted Coleman in the 1st round last year and drafted 3 other dudes. It's very possible one of those dudes develops into a player.

Duke also plays a lot in the slot and does a good job there.


That's fair
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Victor Cruz Pun


Joined: 11 Feb 2012
Posts: 10325
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Feel like I'm taking crazy pills. The Browns wr corps is HORRIBLE now lol. Their next best guy had 33 catches and 400 yards.. what in the world could make fans think wr isn't a top need unless they're only saying that because other needs are much worse?


I mean they just signed Kenny Britt who put up equivalent stats to Pryor with less targets and equally terrible QB play.

They also just drafted Coleman in the 1st round last year and drafted 3 other dudes. It's very possible one of those dudes develops into a player.

Duke also plays a lot in the slot and does a good job there.


Pryor is just getting started at WR he has a much higher ceiling going forward. So I mean I'd much rather have Pryor not that the other option is bad. Britt is overlooked he's been putting in some work in bad situations not sure if he's become more consistent than from his Titans days though.
_________________
mission27 wrote:
I would consider myself an extremely aggressive person, though not violent.

For example, I once attacked a stray dog.


thelawoffices wrote:
You guys are dumb af


#JDI


Last edited by Victor Cruz Pun on Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LETSGOBROWNIES


Joined: 06 Feb 2006
Posts: 14395
Location: CINCINNATI
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tyty wrote:
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
Tyty wrote:
Feel like I'm taking crazy pills. The Browns wr corps is HORRIBLE now lol. Their next best guy had 33 catches and 400 yards.. what in the world could make fans think wr isn't a top need unless they're only saying that because other needs are much worse?


I mean they just signed Kenny Britt who put up equivalent stats to Pryor with less targets and equally terrible QB play.

They also just drafted Coleman in the 1st round last year and drafted 3 other dudes. It's very possible one of those dudes develops into a player.

Duke also plays a lot in the slot and does a good job there.


That's fair


Something to read...

https://www.numberfire.com/nfl/news/13380/kenny-britt-heading-to-the-browns-is-a-smarter-move-than-you-think
_________________


First Ballot Cleveland Browns Forum Hall of Fame Inductee.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Woz


Moderator
Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 26565
Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Dammm good get if they keep Kirk..
Very great place Pryor to get a paycheck next year..

Smart move to get the hell out of Cleveland..
love the move for Washington.. Big strong redzone target.

Wish the Rams would have went after him..


At some point, you have to think that Terrelle Pryor would want to go to a competent franchise. I mean, to be drafted by Cleveland then to sign with Washington, only to later turn around and head to the Rams? One has to wonder if he enjoys pain and suffering.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daineraider


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 6753
Location: Salt Lake City
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Dammm good get if they keep Kirk..
Very great place Pryor to get a paycheck next year..

Smart move to get the hell out of Cleveland..
love the move for Washington.. Big strong redzone target.

Wish the Rams would have went after him..


At some point, you have to think that Terrelle Pryor would want to go to a competent franchise. I mean, to be drafted by Cleveland then to sign with Washington, only to later turn around and head to the Rams? One has to wonder if he enjoys pain and suffering.


Drafted by the Raiders when we were a mess.
_________________
Oakland Raiders - Utah Utes - Utah Jazz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 4599
Location: BRING BACK THE NCAA FOOTBALL GAMES
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
El ramster wrote:
Dammm good get if they keep Kirk..
Very great place Pryor to get a paycheck next year..

Smart move to get the hell out of Cleveland..
love the move for Washington.. Big strong redzone target.

Wish the Rams would have went after him..


At some point, you have to think that Terrelle Pryor would want to go to a competent franchise. I mean, to be drafted by Cleveland then to sign with Washington, only to later turn around and head to the Rams? One has to wonder if he enjoys pain and suffering.


He was drafted by the raiders and played for a competent franchise when he was in Seattle
_________________
CBears019 wrote:
What are people's thoughts on gyros Taylor?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdrawkcab321


Joined: 23 Dec 2009
Posts: 34740
Location: Cleveland
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't he and Norman get into it last year? Should be interesting matchup in camp.
_________________
LETSGOBROWNIES wrote:
sdraw was right.


2016 Adopt A Brown: Al Saunders
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SeanTayorsaPIMP


Joined: 14 Oct 2006
Posts: 4136
Location: Boston
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sdrawkcab321 wrote:
Didn't he and Norman get into it last year? Should be interesting matchup in camp.


They did get into it a bit. Actually Pryor had one of the only TDs allowed by Norman last year. Apparently Pryor's girlfriend is from DC or something, that's the only reason I can understand him signing with our dumpster fire of an organization. I'm still in shock that he came here.
_________________



mike23md on the sig!

Adopt a Redskin:
WR Jamison Crowder
S Duke Ihenacho
DE Ricky Jean-Francois
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TheRealMcCoy


Joined: 12 Aug 2011
Posts: 14034
Location: Inland Empire
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Laughing Much rather have Pryor for 8M than Alshon for 14M.

Jeffery is getting 9.5 w/ incentives.

Worry about your own sorry franchise.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkronsWitness


Joined: 17 Jul 2015
Posts: 1487
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

candyman93 wrote:
daineraider wrote:
Mike Williams, Corey Davis, or John Ross to the Browns


No.

This doesn't mean anything for Cleveland.


I swear people, even NFL Network guys completely forget that we have Corey Coleman who was the 1st WR drafted last year at #15.

With Coleman and Britt on the outside and Barnidge underneath, the Browns are fine at WR with hopefully Higgins/Louis stepping into that WR3 role.

Im fine with it for this year and think it is enough talent to win games with. They can add more next year once they know what they have with last years crop of 5 WRs they drafted.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HTTRG3Dynasty


Joined: 03 Apr 2012
Posts: 9848
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheRealMcCoy wrote:
HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Laughing Much rather have Pryor for 8M than Alshon for 14M.

Jeffery is getting 9.5 w/ incentives.

Worry about your own sorry franchise.


Pryor is getting 6M with incentives. Both contracts have incentives that are easy to hit.

And yes, the Redskins have rightfully become the laughingstock of the offseason. But it's still pretty funny seeing an Eagles fan talk crap about our franchise considering we've beaten your sorry franchise 4 games in a row Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
daineraider


Joined: 05 Mar 2007
Posts: 6753
Location: Salt Lake City
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AkronsWitness wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
daineraider wrote:
Mike Williams, Corey Davis, or John Ross to the Browns


No.

This doesn't mean anything for Cleveland.


I swear people, even NFL Network guys completely forget that we have Corey Coleman who was the 1st WR drafted last year at #15.

With Coleman and Britt on the outside and Barnidge underneath, the Browns are fine at WR with hopefully Higgins/Louis stepping into that WR3 role.

Im fine with it for this year and think it is enough talent to win games with. They can add more next year once they know what they have with last years crop of 5 WRs they drafted.


I swear when you say "we" for both the Browns and Broncos I can't take you seriously. Its like people that are Polygamists, it sounds cool but just doesn't work.
_________________
Oakland Raiders - Utah Utes - Utah Jazz
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AkronsWitness


Joined: 17 Jul 2015
Posts: 1487
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

daineraider wrote:
AkronsWitness wrote:
candyman93 wrote:
daineraider wrote:
Mike Williams, Corey Davis, or John Ross to the Browns


No.

This doesn't mean anything for Cleveland.


I swear people, even NFL Network guys completely forget that we have Corey Coleman who was the 1st WR drafted last year at #15.

With Coleman and Britt on the outside and Barnidge underneath, the Browns are fine at WR with hopefully Higgins/Louis stepping into that WR3 role.

Im fine with it for this year and think it is enough talent to win games with. They can add more next year once they know what they have with last years crop of 5 WRs they drafted.


I swear when you say "we" for both the Browns and Broncos I can't take you seriously. Its like people that are Polygamists, it sounds cool but just doesn't work.


I can refer you back to the 15x on this board I have explained my duel fanhood. In case you forgot, Cleveland had their team taken away in the 1990s when I was a kid. I took an interest in the Broncos during that time because they were good and I often vacationed in Denver during the winter when the Browns were gone.Then the Browns came back and I still follow/root for the Broncos.

Almost all of my friends have a 2nd rooting interest team because everybody basically had to go find new favorite teams to root for when the Browns moved to Baltimore.

I know people who are Browns/Vikings fans, Browns/Packers fans, Browns/Raiders fans, Browns/Saints fans and Browns/Cowboys fans. Im just a Browns/Broncos fan.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
buno67


Joined: 15 Mar 2007
Posts: 39741
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
Dammm good get if they keep Kirk..
Very great place Pryor to get a paycheck next year..

Smart move to get the hell out of Cleveland..
love the move for Washington.. Big strong redzone target.

Wish the Rams would have went after him..


Smart move to get the hell out? Only team to give him a chance really
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group