You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Moving Forward-Sluggishly, Reluctantly

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:27 pm    Post subject: Moving Forward-Sluggishly, Reluctantly Reply with quote

Signing Pryor would stop the bleeding, for the time being.
Next - Do you expect they'll hire a "consultant" to help w/ the draft and things football until a true G M can be hired?
I have no idea who would be qualified to bring in at this point .
Things are bad but the Cowboys lost 4 starters/ top reserves and no more Tony Romo to face. Wink

Last edited by RSkinGM on Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving Forward-Sluggishly, Reluctantly Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Next - Do you expect they'll hire a "consultant" to help w/ the draft and things football until a true G M can be hired?
Things are bad but the Cowboys lost 4 starters are top reserves and no more Tony Romo to face. Wink

My guess is that they have the notes from Scot leading up to this draft. I don't think they will waiver much from it. I would also believe they still have Scot's people still in the building so that in itself might be all they needed.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:48 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving Forward-Sluggishly, Reluctantly Reply with quote

mike23md wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
Things are bad but the Cowboys lost 4 starters are top reserves and no more Tony Romo to face. Wink

My guess is that they have the notes from Scot leading up to this draft. I don't think they will waiver much from it. I would also believe they still have Scot's people still in the building so that in itself might be all they needed.

I didn't think Scot had any "people" .. part of the issue. Holdovers from the previous staff / Allen. Yes, maybe S M had done enough on this years draft to be a help Pray
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

shortly Doug Williams will be named the GM or equivalent. Put a former Redskins player between Bruce and the public and repeat and continue to avoid responsibility and survive.
Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Moving Forward-Sluggishly, Reluctantly Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
Things are bad but the Cowboys lost 4 starters/ top reserves and no more Tony Romo to face. Wink

Just remember, Vinny Cerrato was originally hired as a "consultant." Just sayin'
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's a list

https://www.dchotread.com/2017/03/06/moving-on-from-mccloughan

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW, I sure hope we sign up for Scot's scouting service next year

Laughing

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Here's a list

https://www.dchotread.com/2017/03/06/moving-on-from-mccloughan

Very interesting. I didn't realize Morocco Brown had been fired.. I thought he was an up and comer once upon a time here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: