Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Quick 4 round mock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
indifference

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 11:56 am    Post subject: Quick 4 round mock Reply with quote

1. Charles Harris DE Missouri

2. Evan Engram TE Ole Miss

3. Eddie Jackson S Alabama

4. Marlon Mack RB USF

I want Budda Baker in the second but Engram is too good to pass up. I feel like we'll be in a position to trade up for him using our third.
ABucNBradenton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMO I'm not a fan however I wouldn't mind this scenario.

In round 1 we take Harris. Me personally I'd rather not go DE in the first round but that's only my opinion so others may agree. I like Harris as a pass rusher and his lightning get off but I think we have guys with his skill set like Spence and Smith. If we were to go DE in round 1 I would rather go after Barnett if he is still there.

In round 2 you have us taking Engram. While he would be another weapon for Winston I think we already have a guy with his skill set in Brate. I would rather go for a more complete TE like Howard in the 1st or maybe David Njoku from Miami.

In round 3 we take Jackson. I don't mind this one. Underrated safety who brings added value to the return game. If he checks out medically then I think he would be a good pick.

In round 4 we take a hometown guy in Mack. Been watching him since high school. I wouldn't mind selecting Mack if we decide to Dump Martin.
kgarrett12486

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an avid Mizzou fan, I can tell you Harris isn't a 1st round talent. He's pretty underwhelming athletically for the specimen he is, and has a hot/cold motor. I wouldn't take him in the top 40...

Like the Eddie Jackson in the 3rd, very underrated...

I'd love Engram, but I don't see it with the emergence of Brate. I think Bucs are looking for a guy who can block and catch, ala Martellus Bennett...

Rammy on the sig...
RIP "El Fenomeno" - Oscar Taveras

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: