Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coming soon to FedEx Field - any seat you want!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:10 am    Post subject: Coming soon to FedEx Field - any seat you want!! Reply with quote

Don't worry folks, if Danny keeps screwing things up, you'll be able to get any seat you want. Just like this game:

Ahh...back to the familiar face of suckage.

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to think the fanboy's would boycott someday but I just believe it will ever happen. Fans were still showing up in 09. As Chad Dukes said today on his show when Kirk Cousins wins the Redskins two preseason games in August, all the fans who go to all the games will flip and be all in.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Sassan11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be nice if fans boycotted even if its just 1 regular season game to make a point.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sassan11 wrote:
It would be nice if fans boycotted even if its just 1 regular season game to make a point.

I did. Spent 2 seasons away from FedEx for just such a reason. Only really bought a new jersey last year. And that was because Cooley signed my Cooley jersey at Redskins Park when I talked with him.

As long as Dan Snyder owns the team, the Redskins will not win another Super Bowl
Sassan11

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Sassan11 wrote:

I did. Spent 2 seasons away from FedEx for just such a reason. Only really bought a new jersey last year. And that was because Cooley signed my Cooley jersey at Redskins Park when I talked with him.

Has to be a group effort. Like an empty stadium to make a point. A few fans missing or selling tickets to some else doesn't accomplish anything.
Thaiphoon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I'd like to think the fanboy's would boycott someday but I just believe it will ever happen. Fans were still showing up in 09. As Chad Dukes said today on his show when Kirk Cousins wins the Redskins two preseason games in August, all the fans who go to all the games will flip and be all in.

The fans have grown steadily more angry. This was taken in 2013. Thats an embarrassment. Danny's season ticket wait list is a mirage. Or do you think it was coincidence both upper tier endzones were turned into "party decks" and 100s of seats were covered up elsewhere? Both actions preserve the home game sellout and avoided blackouts.

The only thing stopping the slide was the last two years.

Now add in this? Yeah the fire just got another log.

MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not step into Fedex until Bruce Allen is fired.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

The fans have grown steadily more angry. This was taken in 2013. Thats an embarrassment. Danny's season ticket wait list is a mirage. Or do you think it was coincidence both upper tier endzones were turned into "party decks" and 100s of seats were covered up elsewhere? Both actions preserve the home game sellout and avoided blackouts.

The picture was taken after we were already getting blown out in the 3rd quarter. Fans went home after the team gave up one kick return for a TD, nearly two and RG3 and the offense struggled in the snow. I seriously doubt the stadium was that empty at kick off. We were also out of playoff contention at that point if I remember correctly.

I don't see that happening to this year's team. I think at worst we are average again and if there's some hope with guys like Kirk, Reed, Norman, The OL, Davis and now Swearinger on our roster and then you add some of our younger guys with potential, fans will continue to come.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MKnight82

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

The picture was taken after we were already getting blown out in the 3rd quarter. Fans went home after the team gave up one kick return for a TD, nearly two and RG3 and the offense struggled in the snow. I seriously doubt the stadium was that empty at kick off. We were also out of playoff contention at that point if I remember correctly.

I don't see that happening to this year's team. I think at worst we are average again and if there's some hope with guys like Kirk, Reed, Norman and Davis on our roster and then some of our younger guys with potential, fans will continue to come.
If we trade Cousins we're going 3-13 and Jay Gruden gets fired.

Bruce Allen is a snake and should be fired.
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I don't see that happening to this year's team. I think at worst we are average again and if there's some hope with guys like Kirk, Reed, Norman and Davis on our roster and then some of our younger guys with potential, fans will continue to come.
If we sign Pryor first, I doubt it. I know you don't hold McCoy in high regard but I really do think he has the potential to play like Rich Gannon in this offense with the short passing game. Add Pryor to our incumbents and our passing game will take a step back w/o Kirk but I don't think it will be huge. It's the first day of free agency and I already think our defense is improved and this is before the draft and the rest of free agency.

I don't see 3-13. I think if Colt was our starter for 2017 our floor is 6-10 and we'll likely be around .500 again. In this offense Colt can be 65% and throw for around or just over 4,000 yards with 20 to 25 TDs imo.

Kirk's a better player but if we have to go with Colt I don't think it's the end of the world and I don't think we'll have a bottom feeder type Season.

mar29020

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

If we sign Pryor first, I doubt it. I know you don't hold McCoy in high regard but I really do think he has the potential to play like Rich Gannon in this offense with the short passing game. Add Pryor to our incumbents and our passing game will take a step back w/o Kirk but I don't think it will be huge. It's the first day of free agency and I already think our defense is improved and this is before the draft and the rest of free agency.

I don't see 3-13. I think if Colt was our starter for 2017 our floor is 6-10 and we'll likely be around .500 again. In this offense Colt can be 65% and throw for around or just over 4,000 yards with 20 to 25 TDs imo.

Kirk's a better player but if we have to go with Colt I don't think it's the end of the world and I don't think we'll have a bottom feeder type Season.
dude GET OUT OF HERE comparing colt mccoy to rich gannon. u are as insane as snyder is
mike23md

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MKnight82 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

I had read that many in the front office believe Colt McCoy can have just as much success in this offense as Cousins. This was just yesterday.

In order for change to happen, you have to hit the opposition where it hurts the most, and in this case, its the pockets.

The media and just about everyone are using the wrong word to describe this franchise because dysfunctional, sounds too polite.

The proper term should be corrupt. Daniel Snyder has done nothing for this franchise in turning it back into the winning entity it once was. Hiring Bruce Allen has turned into one of the most manipulative, corrput and egotistical moves this franchise has seen.

They play games and tell lies, keep secrets and literally run this franchise into the ground instead of allowing football people to run the football club. What was once a proud and storied franchise has become the laughing stock of the league and when they finally get a true football genius into the building to turn this ship around, Bruce Allen cannot handle that credit was given to Scot by the fan base.

I am surprised that any free agents wanted to sign here.

So Cheers! We are once again back to the realm of monsters and corruption.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any thought to Colt being a suitable replacement for Cousins as the starter is ludicrous. McCoy could not be the starter for the Browns once upon a time and what has he show to make you believe that he could be the starter here? A win over Dallas?

Colt is indecisive, slow, and has no arm strength for deep routes. He has and will get picked off easily.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thaiphoon wrote:
Sassan11 wrote:

Same here, I didn't go there for 2 seasons as well, until last season. Evil or Very Mad They had me fooled.

mike23md on the sig
Adopt A Redskin- Chris Baker; 11 Tackles,1 Sack,1 FF
ripsean21

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THESKINSFAN21 wrote:
Thaiphoon wrote:
Sassan11 wrote:

Same here, I didn't go there for 2 seasons as well, until last season. Evil or Very Mad They had me fooled.

They almost had me too but I've held firm haven't purchased anything since Roberts Sophomore year and I'm holding tight because it's going to take years of competence for me not 1and a half

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: